Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Is it too late to redeem myself? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148030)

Soul Evans 08-12-2017 09:21 AM

Is it too late to redeem myself?

almost a year ago i was accused of cheating, (some probably already know that) but after that time i just didn't want to play stepmania again, and went to play 7k on osu/o2jam, but after that i've been noticing a decrease in stamina

but i think i improved better than i was when i last posted scores, but not by that much since i haven't focused on 4k for a long time, after that i had to focus on school and all that, then exams came and i had to focus on those too, and when i did have free time i dedicated to charting and chatting with fiends

whenever i could, in anycase i wanted to know if it's too late to post a new proof video however i'm not sure if people would just say it as ''yeah you practiced for 1 year to get to the same level as last year'' which wasn't the case

since i have been playing 4k for an inconsistent amount sine i didn't have the time and i was focusing on a different keymode, anyways i don't feel any grudge towards this place anymore nor the users here and yeah i was sorta retarded and i thought maybe we could figure things out as people who mash keys.

in anycase sometime in november i'm gonna be heading to the capital and record a video of playing the same charts i was questioned by, and hope i get this past us before i move on towards a career/university i'm dedicating myself for the next years or so

blindreper1179 08-12-2017 09:33 AM

Re: Is it too late to redeem myself?

I'm going to quote Rachel Greens mother.

"Once a cheater, always a cheater."

MikeShinoda12345 08-12-2017 09:38 AM

Just post your proof video and keep posting scores and just become a part of the community if that's what you want?
A lot of prominent players here have BS'ed in the past, and whatever, people move past that. Plus the community is too dead now to get too angry about cheating anyways

Soul Evans 08-12-2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4578485)

What if i didn't actually cheat but just a chain of events led to people believing so?

andy-o24 08-12-2017 09:40 AM

Focus on your schoolwork, dude. That is WAY more important than rhythm games.

-o24

Dinglesberry 08-12-2017 09:48 AM

its gonna be tough to recover in this serious business community

Coolboyrulez0 08-12-2017 10:30 AM

yes

(jk no one cares either way)

DossarLX ODI 08-12-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Evans (Post 4578489)
What if i didn't actually cheat but just a chain of events led to people believing so?

Going to second andy here that your studies are much more important, although if you wanted an answer to your original question:
Current policy on your scores in Brag Board
Concise video instructions

Mahou 08-12-2017 10:48 AM

I didn't think people actually cared. Just keep playing if it makes you happy. Look at yaboysm....he still post scores even though he's notorious for bsing

In the end, you're only cheating yourself if you cheat in SM.

mellonxcollie 08-12-2017 11:04 AM

just make a vid dude why do you need to wait until november?

Ristyy 08-12-2017 12:45 PM

just chill

TheSaxRunner05 08-12-2017 01:09 PM

Give me a bribe and you'll be in the clear with me

Celirra 08-12-2017 01:21 PM

If you're moving on towards a new career, why do you care what people on this website think of you?

I don't think anyone would have a problem with you if you didn't react to everything in the manner you do too; the cheating was only a part of it from what I recall, the other part was that you were childish in how you acted and didn't give others any respect. This case of saying that you're just moving on to a "better path" anyways is just another instance of that, making it seem like none of this really matters to you and inflating your own ego.

Maybe stop trying to inflate your own ego and jump off the pedestal you put yourself on, and try to be more mature and reasonable with others, and people will like and accept you - cheater or not.

Soul Evans 08-13-2017 01:50 AM

Nah, it was never about that, i stated ''and hope i get this past us before i move on towards a career/university i'm dedicating myself for the next years or so''

which meant that i was not gonna be active considering i'm gonna be very busy (and i also lost interest), i'm here to just clear things up before i get to do any of that and i didn't want any grudge between us anymore, yes i didn't show anyone respect and yes i was an asshole but it makes me feel like no one wanted to accept an apology from me, you wont be seeing me anymore if that would make you happy

also to melonxcollie: because i'm gonna go to this con but i'd like to finish some work i have before i focus on anything stepmania related

choof 08-13-2017 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4578485)

hey bub this post is pretty fucking bad

choof 08-13-2017 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Evans (Post 4578484)
almost a year ago i was accused of cheating, (some probably already know that) but after that time i just didn't want to play stepmania again, and went to play 7k on osu/o2jam, but after that i've been noticing a decrease in stamina

but i think i improved better than i was when i last posted scores, but not by that much since i haven't focused on 4k for a long time, after that i had to focus on school and all that, then exams came and i had to focus on those too, and when i did have free time i dedicated to charting and chatting with fiends

whenever i could, in anycase i wanted to know if it's too late to post a new proof video however i'm not sure if people would just say it as ''yeah you practiced for 1 year to get to the same level as last year'' which wasn't the case

since i have been playing 4k for an inconsistent amount sine i didn't have the time and i was focusing on a different keymode, anyways i don't feel any grudge towards this place anymore nor the users here and yeah i was sorta retarded and i thought maybe we could figure things out as people who mash keys.

in anycase sometime in november i'm gonna be heading to the capital and record a video of playing the same charts i was questioned by, and hope i get this past us before i move on towards a career/university i'm dedicating myself for the next years or so

it's stepmania in 2017 bro, no one actually cares anymore and the people that do care don't matter
focus on your career and university instead of worrying about the petty bullshit that goes on on this fucking dead website

XelNya 08-13-2017 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4578596)
it's stepmania in 2017 bro, no one actually cares anymore and the people that do care don't matter
focus on your career and university instead of worrying about the petty bullshit that goes on on this fucking dead website

On top of this. The requirements for the video weren't a score that matches, just sit down one night, get a good warm up in, and make the video showing you playing it as per the instructions and you've met the requirements if it means that much to you.

"until you produce a video of your Lovely Bomb play showing all the required information demonstrated in Choof's video"

Zero reasons to care about the score. They really just wanted to see you play it. (According to links Dossar gave that is.)

On top of that, if I can post a simfile or release one, and the first things I see aren't pure hate, after all the shit I said; I think just about anyone on a board like this can go on like normal, man.

Rapta 08-13-2017 06:36 AM

make the video

boom, redeemed

mwes 08-13-2017 11:49 AM

just make the damn vid and aa lovely bomb