Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Post Your Picture VII - The Continuation (Read Page 1) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=118898)

Celirra 05-29-2017 07:30 PM

Re: Post Your Picture VII - The Continuation (Read Page 1)

I FORGOT TO TAKE ANY PICS AT ALL AT AN

AND I'M KINDA UPSET ABOUT IT

SOMEONE REMIND ME TO TAKE PICS NEXT YEAR

Here's a pic of a duck I saw on my way home, to make up for it

mellonxcollie 05-29-2017 11:06 PM

here you go celery. thanks @zeldagurlfan for the pic! It's a printed out pic on a lil mini polaroid

dream team haku/melonpapes/mellonxcollie. dang we all look dead tired in this pic tho

evanescence_death4ever 05-30-2017 09:44 AM

BUHHH YOU GUYS ARE QT!

Spenner 05-30-2017 10:24 AM

Nice pix guys ^^

blindreper1179 05-30-2017 11:33 AM

A+ would hug you all.

robertsona 06-3-2017 07:10 AM

Cold Kitten 06-13-2017 02:14 AM

hello friends i have resurfaced from the rock i've been living under for like... years. I've been visiting the lovely prawnskunk in vancouver for the past month (along with all the other VancouFFR people) and i have lots of pictures to dump here that you can all feast your eyes upon.

warning: incoming huge picture dump

us on the lovely always reliable mode of transport in vancouver, the skytrain. you see, us southerns are not accustomed to this thing called "public transit"

the best fucking burger ever. Big smoke burger on SFU burnaby campus. go there. eat. be happy.

Max and his burger. Also delicious. Also dorky and cute ketchup heart. Max’s idea and doing. Not mine.

First time playing groove coaster. Definitely (one day) want a groove coaster setup for myself… one day…. Maybe… vibrating foot pad!!!!!

We might’ve gone to build a bear… because i am an actual child basically. I fucking love build a bear. His name is Christopher and i love him. He is soft and furry. Everyone should go to build a bear at least once. It’s where best friends are made. (no, they didn’t have any skunks)

Walked around the New Westminster quay near max’s work cause it was pretty. I saw a lot of puppies. It was a good day. I also chased pigeons. Like i said, actual child.

Assembling our lovely jubeat home setup for the first time. Yes we now have a jubeat home setup. The first of (hopefully) many rhythm game home setups. Groove coaster WILL be one of them…. One day……

Went back to New West for gelato and fried chicken with T-Force and soramimi. Both were great. We underestimated how much chicken they were going to give us. Holy shit so much chicken. So we only got one scoop of gelato each. But it was damn good gelato.

Who needs a shopping basket when you have a boyfriend!!! Max wonderfully holding clothes for me while soramimi and i were shopping :)))) he looks so thrilled, doesn’t he??

This is gonna take some explaining…..

So max’s sister had a party while i was there and it was 90’s themed so the only thing i could think of that we could put together on short notice (because i put off putting together our costumes lol) was like 90’s grunge/punk so we went to hot topic and picked up band t shirts, i ‘distressed’ an old pair of his jeans (i luckily had a “pre distressed” pair on me ;D) and i put on the shittiest dark makeup i possibly could manage with what i had. It went over pretty well actually. You can’t see it, but he’s wearing the brain stew green day t shirt.

More jubeat. We jumped from like, level 3 and 4 to level 8 and 9 in just a few days. Maybe a week at most. Our unconventional training method including “multiplayer” jubeat. 2 players with 1 controller on the highest difficulty. Broken stream everything. It was surprisingly effective.

So in august of 2015 when i first visited vancouver, we went to boston pizza and had spicy perogy pizza. BEST. FUCKING. PIZZA. EVER. also the best leftover pizza either of us have ever had. So fucking delicious. It was then that we decided that we would get it the next time i visited. We didn’t plan out our anniversary dinner but hell, of course we planned out our fucking boston pizza order over a year ahead of time. Seriously, if you’ve never had boston pizza’s spicy perogy pizza and it’s available near you, please go eat it. Right now. Stop reading this and go eat it. It’s so fucking good.

I also once again became a literal child (hey it says to) and we got a big fucking cookie. It was also delicious. Our expectations were not particularly high but even so, oh my god, so good. We successfully recreated it at home with double chocolate chip oatmeal cookie dough. Not quite as good, but still good.

We saw guardians of the galaxy 2 while i was here, so it only felt right that when we went to dairy queen that i get the guardians blizzard. It was good. I ate a lot of really fucking good things on this trip. Sorry for all the pictures of food…. Also the groot cup was cute. I kinda wish i had my own groot. That’d be cool

We went to White Rock! Beach! Yay! Don’t swim here. Don’t do it. Also photogenic puppy in the background photobombing us. He is obviously the cutest one in the picture and we’re both okay with that. We were also cute dorks again and drew our initials in the sand with a heart around it. We’re sappy motherfuckers

More white rock! And more gelato!! Max had mango and raspberry and mine was cookies and cream!! So yummy. Sorry we look so white that we’re basically blinding you. The sun is not our friend.

Our idea of fun is walking around ikea shopping for our future kitchen that neither of us is even close to being able to afford and taking weird selfies in mirrors. This is what we do. Yes it’s fun. I also found a cute cat pillow i really wanted but max wouldn’t let me get it. So i got swedish ikea meatballs as a consolation prize. And we ALMOST bought a table for jubeat. Almost. But we were good and did not.

We drank a lot of screwdrivers this trip. A looooooooooooot. Like a lot a lot. Also featuring FFR glasses. Screwdrivers and Community pair well together.

Party in the library while playing betrayal. It’s apparently a fun place to hang out. Good times. This was right after buying the widow’s walk expansion for the base game. It’s a damn good game as it is but man the expansion adds a lot of really fun stuff. This was with t-force, soramimi, ohsosilly, zageron, and prawnskunk

One of the big things about this trip is that i was there for both my birthday and our two year anniversary! In order to celebrate my birthday, soramimi had her coworker bake me a caticorn birthday cake. It was not only cute and adorable but also delicious. Marble cake with vanilla buttercream on the outside and caramel buttercream filling between the layers.

After cake and betrayal to celebrate, we went to play glow in the dark mini golf. Spoiler alert, basically everyone sucks at mini golf but t-force sucks the least. Also featuring paw shaped boob creatures?????

More glow in the dark mini golf feat. soramimi’s amazing eeveelutions bag.

Prawnskunk and i started a rockband together!! Playing soon near you…. The Bleached Assholes!!!! Yes his drummer is dressed in entirely pink and has a masquerade mask on over facepaint. My guitarist has a… tricera-top. Heh. hehehehehe.

Birthday dinner at one of our favorite thai places! So delicious. They have these really nice kinda private booths that are separated from the rest of the dining area that we have really wanted to sit in since i visited in august 2015. We managed to snag a reservation on one (even though they don’t do reservations??) and finally got to sit at one. It made for a wonderful dinner

Look at dis cutie <3

Instead of dessert, we got another appetizer after our meal (ok i begged) because they were kind of the best spring rolls i’ve ever had. Max wanted to see how many i could eat before i tapped out. I think there were only three left when i finally had to give in and let max finish them off

So we don’t really know when or where this picture came from. All we can assume is that we were drunk. Max looks concerned. I look like i’m drunk laughing. We feel it is important to share it with you all. I hope you enjoy it and it brings a smile to your face :mrgreen:

Here is a far more composed version of that picture. We look cute. Also max’s hair is now pink and mine is silver. Enjoy. It was… a process to get his hair that color.

All the A&Ws near me in the state’s have closed so i was kind of ecstatic to see them all over the place here. Also A&W doesn’t serve ice. You go A&W.

And finally, one of the really exciting things for the was the release of a beta test for a game we play together a lot when we’re apart. It was really really nice to be able to actually play TOGETHER for once. We played like 24 hours over the course of 4 days. Oops. also our characters were named after FFR songs, so there’s that. Max picked exothermic and i picked blooddrunk because of the skills our builds used.

That’s all we have for now, but if we take any more between now and tomorrow evening when i fly out, we’ll be sure to post them (:

XelNya 06-13-2017 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4561346)
hello friends i have resurfaced from the rock i've been living under for like... years. I've been visiting the lovely prawnskunk in vancouver for the past month (along with all the other VancouFFR people) and i have lots of pictures to dump here that you can all feast your eyes upon.

warning: incoming huge picture dump

us on the lovely always reliable mode of transport in vancouver, the skytrain. you see, us southerns are not accustomed to this thing called "public transit"

the best fucking burger ever. Big smoke burger on SFU burnaby campus. go there. eat. be happy.

Max and his burger. Also delicious. Also dorky and cute ketchup heart. Max’s idea and doing. Not mine.

First time playing groove coaster. Definitely (one day) want a groove coaster setup for myself… one day…. Maybe… vibrating foot pad!!!!!

We might’ve gone to build a bear… because i am an actual child basically. I fucking love build a bear. His name is Christopher and i love him. He is soft and furry. Everyone should go to build a bear at least once. It’s where best friends are made. (no, they didn’t have any skunks)

Walked around the New Westminster quay near max’s work cause it was pretty. I saw a lot of puppies. It was a good day. I also chased pigeons. Like i said, actual child.

Assembling our lovely jubeat home setup for the first time. Yes we now have a jubeat home setup. The first of (hopefully) many rhythm game home setups. Groove coaster WILL be one of them…. One day……

Went back to New West for gelato and fried chicken with T-Force and soramimi. Both were great. We underestimated how much chicken they were going to give us. Holy shit so much chicken. So we only got one scoop of gelato each. But it was damn good gelato.

Who needs a shopping basket when you have a boyfriend!!! Max wonderfully holding clothes for me while soramimi and i were shopping :)))) he looks so thrilled, doesn’t he??

This is gonna take some explaining…..

So max’s sister had a party while i was there and it was 90’s themed so the only thing i could think of that we could put together on short notice (because i put off putting together our costumes lol) was like 90’s grunge/punk so we went to hot topic and picked up band t shirts, i ‘distressed’ an old pair of his jeans (i luckily had a “pre distressed” pair on me ;D) and i put on the shittiest dark makeup i possibly could manage with what i had. It went over pretty well actually. You can’t see it, but he’s wearing the brain stew green day t shirt.

More jubeat. We jumped from like, level 3 and 4 to level 8 and 9 in just a few days. Maybe a week at most. Our unconventional training method including “multiplayer” jubeat. 2 players with 1 controller on the highest difficulty. Broken stream everything. It was surprisingly effective.

So in august of 2015 when i first visited vancouver, we went to boston pizza and had spicy perogy pizza. BEST. FUCKING. PIZZA. EVER. also the best leftover pizza either of us have ever had. So fucking delicious. It was then that we decided that we would get it the next time i visited. We didn’t plan out our anniversary dinner but hell, of course we planned out our fucking boston pizza order over a year ahead of time. Seriously, if you’ve never had boston pizza’s spicy perogy pizza and it’s available near you, please go eat it. Right now. Stop reading this and go eat it. It’s so fucking good.

I also once again became a literal child (hey it says to) and we got a big fucking cookie. It was also delicious. Our expectations were not particularly high but even so, oh my god, so good. We successfully recreated it at home with double chocolate chip oatmeal cookie dough. Not quite as good, but still good.

We saw guardians of the galaxy 2 while i was here, so it only felt right that when we went to dairy queen that i get the guardians blizzard. It was good. I ate a lot of really fucking good things on this trip. Sorry for all the pictures of food…. Also the groot cup was cute. I kinda wish i had my own groot. That’d be cool

We went to White Rock! Beach! Yay! Don’t swim here. Don’t do it. Also photogenic puppy in the background photobombing us. He is obviously the cutest one in the picture and we’re both okay with that. We were also cute dorks again and drew our initials in the sand with a heart around it. We’re sappy motherfuckers

More white rock! And more gelato!! Max had mango and raspberry and mine was cookies and cream!! So yummy. Sorry we look so white that we’re basically blinding you. The sun is not our friend.

Our idea of fun is walking around ikea shopping for our future kitchen that neither of us is even close to being able to afford and taking weird selfies in mirrors. This is what we do. Yes it’s fun. I also found a cute cat pillow i really wanted but max wouldn’t let me get it. So i got swedish ikea meatballs as a consolation prize. And we ALMOST bought a table for jubeat. Almost. But we were good and did not.

We drank a lot of screwdrivers this trip. A looooooooooooot. Like a lot a lot. Also featuring FFR glasses. Screwdrivers and Community pair well together.

Party in the library while playing betrayal. It’s apparently a fun place to hang out. Good times. This was right after buying the widow’s walk expansion for the base game. It’s a damn good game as it is but man the expansion adds a lot of really fun stuff. This was with t-force, soramimi, ohsosilly, zageron, and prawnskunk

One of the big things about this trip is that i was there for both my birthday and our two year anniversary! In order to celebrate my birthday, soramimi had her coworker bake me a caticorn birthday cake. It was not only cute and adorable but also delicious. Marble cake with vanilla buttercream on the outside and caramel buttercream filling between the layers.

After cake and betrayal to celebrate, we went to play glow in the dark mini golf. Spoiler alert, basically everyone sucks at mini golf but t-force sucks the least. Also featuring paw shaped boob creatures?????

More glow in the dark mini golf feat. soramimi’s amazing eeveelutions bag.

Prawnskunk and i started a rockband together!! Playing soon near you…. The Bleached Assholes!!!! Yes his drummer is dressed in entirely pink and has a masquerade mask on over facepaint. My guitarist has a… tricera-top. Heh. hehehehehe.

Birthday dinner at one of our favorite thai places! So delicious. They have these really nice kinda private booths that are separated from the rest of the dining area that we have really wanted to sit in since i visited in august 2015. We managed to snag a reservation on one (even though they don’t do reservations??) and finally got to sit at one. It made for a wonderful dinner

Look at dis cutie <3

Instead of dessert, we got another appetizer after our meal (ok i begged) because they were kind of the best spring rolls i’ve ever had. Max wanted to see how many i could eat before i tapped out. I think there were only three left when i finally had to give in and let max finish them off

So we don’t really know when or where this picture came from. All we can assume is that we were drunk. Max looks concerned. I look like i’m drunk laughing. We feel it is important to share it with you all. I hope you enjoy it and it brings a smile to your face :mrgreen:

Here is a far more composed version of that picture. We look cute. Also max’s hair is now pink and mine is silver. Enjoy. It was… a process to get his hair that color.

All the A&Ws near me in the state’s have closed so i was kind of ecstatic to see them all over the place here. Also A&W doesn’t serve ice. You go A&W.

And finally, one of the really exciting things for the was the release of a beta test for a game we play together a lot when we’re apart. It was really really nice to be able to actually play TOGETHER for once. We played like 24 hours over the course of 4 days. Oops. also our characters were named after FFR songs, so there’s that. Max picked exothermic and i picked blooddrunk because of the skills our builds used.

That’s all we have for now, but if we take any more between now and tomorrow evening when i fly out, we’ll be sure to post them (:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww

mellonxcollie 06-13-2017 04:51 AM

Nice pics you guys!

I LOVE THE HAIR CHANGE. ESPECIALLY YOUR'S COLD KITTEN GOD DAMN I WANT GREY HAIR SO BAD

It seems like you had a really awesome time together! I hope it's not too sad to leave but it's nice that you will have so many pictures to look back to

Cold Kitten 06-13-2017 05:55 PM

😍 we have had an awesome time. we did a ton of awesome things that we forgot to take pictures of too lmao. we always say we're going to take more pictures than we did the trip before and then we forget about our phones a few days into it whoops.

today has been less sad than the last day of all of our other trips so there's that. and also my anniversary gift arrived literally hours before i have to leave (our anniversary was on may 23rd) so that was a pretty big highlight too (i'll be posting a picture in a bit)

Flash Gordon 06-19-2017 09:45 PM

It's neato what a few years and some heavy resistance can do for your physique:

Wayward Vagabond 06-19-2017 10:00 PM

swole nation

Starlight562 06-20-2017 01:35 PM

You're all such beautiful sunsets. *-*<333

I felt like being a flower princess.

evanescence_death4ever 06-23-2017 11:02 PM

Lookin' lovely my fifferers!

Tiffany it's so nice to see all of the fun photos with Max! Hope you can come visit me, too, and we will be sure to hardcore photo document ~everything~

Wanted to give a shout out to Spenner for the featured friend in this photo. Starfish ☆♡☆/

mellonxcollie 06-26-2017 08:38 PM

It me and Asyura 3rd

He ate a meal I helped prepare :3 what is life

JeffreySoftbark 07-6-2017 03:55 PM

Behold

DotKritic 07-10-2017 01:37 AM

Last night, before I had to shave it all off again.

Squidzeee 07-27-2017 05:58 PM

HUZZAHH

Sanjixcon 07-27-2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squidzeee (Post 4574046)

HUZZAHH

fixed it for ya :)

korny 08-4-2017 01:43 PM

great photo of me with my sisters at my sisters wedding a couple weeks ago

ru image host

also, fuck photo bucket

blindreper1179 08-4-2017 01:50 PM

No 3rd party anymore cause they bitches.

hushdefender 08-5-2017 02:23 PM

hehehey

Wayward Vagabond 08-5-2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korny (Post 4575985)
great photo of me with my sisters at my sisters wedding a couple weeks ago

ru image host

also, fuck photo bucket

is your hair in a tight pony tail or did you cut it off. if you cut it off i'll be sad :(

t-rogdor 08-5-2017 07:23 PM

hey guys wats up lol

Wayward Vagabond 08-5-2017 09:46 PM

rog confirmed cute

korny 08-7-2017 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4576080)
is your hair in a tight pony tail or did you cut it off. if you cut it off i'll be sad :(

nah, it's in a bun. the mane remains

welsh_girl 08-11-2017 07:38 AM

Looking good, FFR, nice to see faces again, everyone all grown up!

foilman8805 08-11-2017 07:47 PM

what up fam

Momoko_Katsura 08-12-2017 01:12 PM

I dont think this website has ever seen my face...

http://imgur.com/xV5gy1s

Dyed this morning:

http://imgur.com/ZXqvHHb

Lambdadelta 08-19-2017 10:08 PM

An irl friend took some decent photos of me recently.

http://imgur.com/a/olFnn

http://imgur.com/a/wzBXw

Dynam0 08-22-2017 07:36 PM

ay lookin good mike

cleaned up my act for a day woop

lofty rhino 08-22-2017 09:16 PM

Lookin' fly DYguy ^10

also, @ lambda: nice cat

Here's a tinypic of me
Trying to be PORFESIon

Spenner 08-23-2017 09:02 AM

Looking spiffy everyone.

_Stepdude_ 08-24-2017 09:36 AM

Drinkin' ma morning coffeeeeh

robertsona 09-3-2017 01:21 PM

Quigly 09-3-2017 02:46 PM

how you liking columbia my guy

Arch0wl 09-11-2017 03:49 AM

new avatar

Tia- 09-11-2017 06:42 AM

damb gurl u fine hmu

blindreper1179 09-11-2017 11:04 AM

arch0wl, more like datass0wl

euphoriakisses 09-11-2017 11:23 PM

Can't even remember the last time I posted. >.>

welsh_girl 09-27-2017 02:50 PM

eyy gurl, looking good~

Spenner 09-30-2017 09:58 PM

Lindz and I thuggin it

Coolboyrulez0 10-1-2017 06:09 AM

straight quackin'

blindreper1179 10-1-2017 01:02 PM

LOVE her hair spen!

Kawaii025 10-1-2017 04:23 PM

Howdy.
Was feeling a bit down, but now I'm feeling better, so I took a picture of myself~

lofty rhino 10-3-2017 04:41 PM

ladies and gentlemen looking fine tbh! <3_<3

Euphoria: cool top; eye brows on new level 4real
Spenner & girl: nice ring & nice hair
Coolboi--Is that the grand canyon? Great facial hair, dudemanboi
Kawaii--Love the matching red; stay up!

Me after releasing a pack and being in a classroom with middle schoolers all day

Travis_Flesher 10-3-2017 07:04 PM

Moria 10-9-2017 01:04 PM

Good enough time as any. It's 5am and I'm drunk, how you doin?

Dinglesberry 10-9-2017 01:07 PM

fkin heck i still love your beard lol

the bonglord snappin cones ehehe

Moria 10-9-2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4593960)
fkin heck i still love your beard lol

the bonglord snappin cones ehehe

<3

oh shit it's never out of arms length but I didn't even notice it was in the shot, my bad :^)

mellonxcollie 10-9-2017 01:11 PM

Cheers friend!

I'm just drinking coffee right now but i was drunk yesterday

I guess I will spoiler mine too

xXOpkillerXx 10-9-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4593964)

Cheers friend!

Posts about drinks, holds bong.

Raeko pls

Moria 10-9-2017 01:14 PM

Beautiful, and the person holding it is pretty lovely too. you look a lot better than I do after a night of drinking :^)

mellonxcollie 10-9-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4593967)
Posts about drinks, holds bong.

Raeko pls

its like the bat signal, but the raeko signal

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moria (Post 4593968)
Beautiful, and the person holding it is pretty lovely too. you look a lot better than I do after a night of drinking :^)

well thanks :mrgreen: this is why I love wine.... hangover free!

Spenner 10-9-2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4593971)
well thanks :mrgreen: this is why I love wine.... hangover free!

Strange... in my experience, generally 1 bottle = 1 hangover :(

xXOpkillerXx 10-9-2017 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spenner (Post 4593983)
Strange... in my experience, generally 1 bottle = 1 hangover :(

Wow 1 minute of silence for you ;_;

ilikexd 10-9-2017 08:25 PM

mellonxcollie 10-9-2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikexd (Post 4594027)

that was a wall scroll that broke so i cut it up. i need to properly affix that tho that looks terrifying lmao

businessman07 10-12-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4593964)

Cheers friend!

There's a rule somewhere that says if you're holding a bong in a picture you have to be taking a rip. Want to try again?

XelNya 10-20-2017 07:47 AM

I got my hair dyed.

More green than I expected, but it's gonna be good when it fades a little.

Spenner 10-22-2017 08:08 AM

I can't see the colour because my eyes are colour impaired but it looks nice!!!

mellonxcollie 10-22-2017 10:16 AM

NICE XEL! So anime... it reminds me of Ranka Lee :mrgreen:

XelNya 10-22-2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spenner (Post 4595320)
I can't see the colour because my eyes are colour impaired but it looks nice!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4595324)
NICE XEL! So anime... it reminds me of Ranka Lee :mrgreen:

Thanks, and sadly in that picture it was like, right after it got done, but it's supposed to be a teal XD lol

Pearlace 10-25-2017 01:47 AM

A little update, nice seeing you guys!

Wayward Vagabond 10-26-2017 03:21 AM

please update yoru account to enable 3rd party hosting!!

Wayward Vagabond 10-26-2017 03:22 AM

y'all looking good tho stay sexy ffr

businessman07 10-28-2017 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4595153)
I got my hair dyed.

More green than I expected, but it's gonna be good when it fades a little.

in which direction are you transitioning?

XelNya 10-28-2017 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by businessman07 (Post 4595723)
in which direction are you transitioning?

From green to teal at the moment.

businessman07 10-28-2017 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4595728)
From green to teal at the moment.

Cool... Greal it up.

XelNya 10-28-2017 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by businessman07 (Post 4595731)
Cool... Greal it up.

You sound confused.

businessman07 10-28-2017 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4595733)
You sound confused.

Green-Teal , Greal.

Moria 11-4-2017 07:53 AM

drunk as shit
probably not the most flattering, musos in voicechat wont stop playing the same few chords over and over, at least i've got weed and whiskey

XelNya 11-4-2017 09:46 AM

dat beard doe

Mahou 11-4-2017 11:42 AM

Not a picture of me, but I'm pretty happy that my Jiren hoodie came in from the mail.

_Stepdude_ 11-4-2017 03:12 PM

Wtf Moria, that pic was like looking at my self lol

_Stepdude_ 11-4-2017 03:17 PM

TIL I have a doppelganger

Flash Gordon 11-6-2017 06:39 PM

Left StepMania to be a dog dad.

blindreper1179 11-6-2017 07:42 PM

Flash Doggo reporting in.

DossarLX ODI 11-20-2017 12:24 AM

Concluding picture of the Figgies Birthday Tournament. It was amazing to see Happy Feet in person and visiting California for the first time in my life!

who_cares973 11-20-2017 08:01 AM

Hey look sappy is right in the front