Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Forum Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The 100 Doors: [Game On] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=117232)

bob bob 01-30-2011 03:48 PM

Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

bob bob
==================
Agrees to help out Hurley/nois

"They are bound to know something, and if they dont, we will get something intersting out of them anyway....."

YoshL 01-30-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 (Post 3408215)
pmonibuv1
================
tries to reason with the midget

"Why are you so angry? Is there anything I can do to make you less angry?"

No response comes, but from the center of the room,

"Hey! Over here!"

As you look over, you see a guy, looking like he's around 25 years old, frantically waving his arms

"No need to come over, just trying to get your attention. Anyways, welcome, I guess, to this... Place. I still have no idea really, even after being around for 3 cycles. And don't worry about the cock. Once it reaches zero, it just resets back at 11 days, and more people appear. This room is... weird, to say the least.

Also, ignore Archie there, he's just grumpy that you woke him up from his nap most likely."

EDIT:: Gahahah! first to notice gets 1k credits :P

NixXSkate 01-30-2011 03:51 PM

NixXSkate
==========
scales the perimeter to check for anything that can be removed from the walls
lol YOSHI said "cock"

bob bob 01-30-2011 03:51 PM

lol cock

pmonibuv1 01-30-2011 03:52 PM

pmonibuv1
================
walks over to the 25 year old guy

"So, mind if i ask you some questions?

First of all what is your name?
Second, if you have been here for 3 cycles, how have you been getting food, water? Is it from one of those doors?"

YoshL 01-30-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NixXSkate (Post 3408221)
NixXSkate
==========
scales the perimeter to check for anything that can be removed from the walls

*ahem*

something i wanted to warn against, i kinda forgot about this.

If you're gonna scale the perimeter of the place, it's gonna take a while. this is a HUGE room. Also why I encourage more... small scale checking. If you really want your results, you'll probably have to wait around 15 minutes. at a comfortable pace scanning the walls, it would take around 5-6 minutes to traverse the longer wall.

Edit, and i'll give the to bob bob, mostly because Nixx edited his post. Nixx can get... half?

reuben_tate 01-30-2011 03:54 PM

reuben_tate
============
Turns to Hurleyisgod.

"I think you're right. This mysterious midget living in this mysterious shack is giving me creeps and I think this is something that we ought to talk about as a group. Also, I don't think this midget is one of 'us.' "

NixXSkate 01-30-2011 03:54 PM

NixXSkate
=========
scales the west side of the wall to check for any removable plywood*

YoshL 01-30-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 (Post 3408223)
pmonibuv1
================
walks over to the 25 year old guy

"So, mind if i ask you some questions?

First of all what is your name?
Second, if you have been here for 3 cycles, how have you been getting food, water? Is it from one of those doors?"

"Oh sorry, didn't even introduce myself. The name's Bud. And as for your second question, it's actually pretty simple how i got food. I just ate the other people."

Bud makes a lunge towards pmonibuv, and pmonibuv jumps back hurriedly. Bud begins laughing

"hahahoohoo... I had you there, didn't I? Humor's the only thing that will keep you sane here. Anyways, just like this room, and its seemingly never ending countdown, it's like you seemingly never go hungry. I haven't eaten in about 33 days, and I don't feel like eating either. Same goes with injuries. They tend to heal very quickly here.

Also, the way I see it, that guy searching the wall over there is one of the smarter. Actually searching for clues and whatnot. But, this is your show, ain't it? I'm not too good with anything really, so I tend to stay out of other people's ways."

Try not to edit your posts if you can, because I don't often look back. I just go from my previous update :/

reuben_tate 01-30-2011 04:03 PM

reuben_tate
====================
Glances around the room to see if there is any visible light switch.

pmonibuv1 01-30-2011 04:11 PM

pmonibuv1
================
acting like the 15 year old i am, i walk over to a lego patch on the floor and try to take apart the lego floor.

NixXSkate 01-30-2011 04:11 PM

NixXSkate
==========
places all removed plywood from the west side wall in the north west corner, for anyone to use.

reuben_tate 01-30-2011 04:16 PM

reuben_tate
==================
Checks to see my attire. Checks to see if I'm wearing the same clothes as before I woke up in this room. Checks to see if my pockets have the same content as before.

YoshL 01-30-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 3408251)
reuben_tate
==================
Checks to see my attire. Checks to see if I'm wearing the same clothes as before I woke up in this room. Checks to see if my pockets have the same content as before.

You don't remember what you were doing before you got into this room, so naturally, you shouldn't have anything in your pockets. (Logical fallacy?) You're wearing mostly the same clothes that you would wear everyday.

VarleyisDance 01-30-2011 04:18 PM

VarleyisDance
=============
Walks over to the clock to see if it is plugged in anywhere

pmonibuv1 01-30-2011 04:19 PM

pmonibuv1
================
Walks over to the east wall and examines the discoloured patches using sight, smell, touch, taste.

Shikari 01-30-2011 04:19 PM

Shikari
=================
Seeing reuben_tate checking his pockets, tells everybody to do the same thing, in order to check if anyone has anything to help us in some way

YoshL 01-30-2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikari (Post 3408257)
Shikari
=================
Seeing reuben_tate checking his pockets, tells everybody to do the same thing, in order to check if anyone has anything to help us in some way

Unfortunately, as all check frantically in their pants, nothing seems to be available of use.

Artic_counter 01-30-2011 04:23 PM

Artic_counter
================
Talking to Bud

"Hey there. Mind if I ask questions too ? Well, you said you've been here for 3 cycles, so what happened to the other people and how in hell, do they even got there in the first place ?"

lol. Might have been beaten with a lead pipe.

YoshL 01-30-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artic_counter (Post 3408264)
Artic_counter
================
Talking to Bud

"Hey there. Mind if I ask questions too ? Well, you said you've been here for 3 cycles, what happened to the other people and how in hell, do they even got there in the first place ?"

lol. Might have been beaten with a lead pipe.

"sure fire away."

Artic asks his question

"Hmm... Well, except for me an' Archie, all the people i've seen appear in this room tried to get out through the doors. This is by far, the biggest number of people that have appeared at once, and also, the least amount of deaths in the first 10 minutes of being here. Usually, people lose their heads and try to get out all at once, which... doesn't work.. So far, they've all been incinerated like that poor guy."

He gestures at door 84

"Oh I almost forgot, there also... Emma...."

He pauses, and closes his mouth, as if he touched on a forbidden subject