Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   SM Solo Scores (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=70663)

Pobeli 06-29-2007 02:55 PM

Re: The Solo Scores Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exag0n (Post 1633188)
Heh 3rd try:

Play oni. It's way more fun. Nice AAA though.

I had a run with something like 7 perfects at 1000 combo, but then I messed up the end so badly it turned out being worse than this one... This is such an incredibly awesome file, though. All my best MA runs have bad PA or aren't full combos.

I get half my perfects, all of my greats, and all of my combo breakers from one pattern. It's cake other than that. 1 miss was dumb.

Yay I didn't fail. I had another run with 100 perfects and 30 greats, but 3 more cb's.

I also got 23/4 and 1 good on Voile Magic Library heavy, which is probably terrible; 70/8, 1 boo and 1 miss on Ganymede oni, with both cb's in the chord freeze junk rather than the superlayered stream junk because I'm dumb and I miss easy parts; 14 greats, 1 good, 2 misses 1463 combo and bad MA on Blue Rose on a random attempt; and 72/18/1/1/2 on Snow Storm, which is good MA for me and really good cb's, but bad PA, and all the misses came from the 24ths, but I'm terrible at jacks and that was the first time I combo'd everything up to the 24ths.

Incredibly run-on sentence. ^

linus 06-30-2007 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pobeli (Post 1633016)
Hey linus, can you AAA Phantasmagoria oni

No. Maybe after 234781 tries.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pobeli (Post 1633016)
AAAA MoB

Have the ability to do it, but I'm too inconsistent.

Dazzled 07-1-2007 10:16 AM

Damn, 3 days of practise and i can't even FC a 9 footer

Dynam0 07-1-2007 10:50 AM

Still decent Dazzled, good to see ya playing solo

Exag0n 07-1-2007 11:47 AM

I'll try and post some scores today. I haven't been playing much SM lately.

Pobeli 07-1-2007 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazzled (Post 1637270)
Damn, 3 days of practise and i can't even FC a 9 footer

It took me four or five days I think before I FC'd anything. I think my first FC was Frozen Bond Live, and my first AAA was the non-live Frozen Bond oni. Or maybe Angel Eyes heavy.

Exag0n 07-1-2007 12:52 PM

Seems as though I'm still improving. Thank god.

PA seemed good, but I should've FC'd.

CBs seemed good. Probably not that good a score overall though.

Best MA/PA I've had, stupid 2 misses.... which is made up by the fact that:

I've finally FC'd.

Edit: Improving on this too. I'm bad at dense jumpstream so this is actually really good for me.

Pobeli 07-1-2007 11:35 PM

Wow nice Moon Childs. Actually, the other are pretty good too. I've found that I can either get something like 80/20 with 1-3 misses on Phantasmagoria or more like 60/10 but with 7+ misses. It's weird.

Half the perfects after the hard part, greats at the dumbest spots, combo up until a good in the minitrills 20 notes from the end, etc.

Dazzled 07-2-2007 11:01 AM

Are all those songs converted to solo charts by people ? Or are you guys just playing the normal ones on solo ?

Dynam0 07-2-2007 11:28 AM

They are converted charts, there's a pack of 96 sims which are mostly conversions but I don't think the link works

Dazzled 07-2-2007 11:35 AM

Yea, I noticed that :/. I'm getting bored of these 7 sims I got lol, gonna have to start downloading singles.

This felt okay for my 4th hour of solo

I have a hard time using my left middlefinger for some reason :\

Exag0n 07-2-2007 11:44 AM

Oh shi~

Nothing like Pobeli's MA, but this was my first FC. Before I was getting 12-15 greats and at least 3 cbs. Sudden jump after whoring it a little while :)

Pobeli 07-2-2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exag0n (Post 1637540)
CBs seemed good. Probably not that good a score overall though.

I can't beat the MA and PA but I can beat the cb's. I kept getting 1 miss inside the jumps and 2 at easy places, or three in the jumps and none at easy places. Always three though...

Good PA maybe. I can't MA this at all for some reason, but I got around 100 perfects a few times. The hardest parts are those multicolored rolls. I can never AAA them.

I infallibly screw it up.

linus 07-3-2007 11:46 AM

Old score for bumping purpose hi (4 months ago)

this score actually isn't too bad (taking ss for the MA basically)

Dynam0 07-3-2007 12:11 PM

Whoa, now that's true MA

Pobeli 07-3-2007 12:55 PM

I got the great and the good both before my first perfect. The great should have been a perfect, and the good should have been a marvelous. So, 16 AAA basically.

This felt incredible but it turned out it was only good. I thought it was about 40 perfects, and I didn't see the great.

linus 07-7-2007 04:36 AM

Old score for bumping purpose hi

best Cbs I can get

You bunch of ffretards really need to stop posting in ****ty brag threads...

Pobeli 07-7-2007 12:42 PM

What's the best MA and PA you can get on that? 1 boo is pretty crazy though.

I keep forgetting to post scores here. I finally AAA'd Wazato heavy but with 26 perfects, then I blackflagged a few times with much better MA. SDG'd Phantasmagoria oni with 3 cb's and better MA than before. 7 cb's on Planetz, A'd cetaka's St. Scarhand, combo'd up until the long 12th jacks in Demons Carnival (1312 combo) got 1 great and 1 miss on Synaxis Symphony, SDG SDCB on Over the Ocean with 60 perfects.

Exag0n and Dynam0, do you still play solo ever?

Exag0n 07-7-2007 01:48 PM

I haven't played in a couple of days, haven't really felt like it. Plus I need links to the files you're playing I don't have them.

dore 07-7-2007 06:04 PM

Any of this any good for first day? I only played like 8 games before getting tired of seeing SM lol

I need to convert an ITG noteskin for solo if I'm going to keep playing, I really hate this DDR ****.