Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Happy Birthday Sweet_Feet (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122403)

kmay 01-30-2012 11:42 PM

Happy Birthday Sweet_Feet

totally drunk right now. but i gotta say i love this guy. he's turning 20 today and has no friends on this site other than me. so it was up to me to make this thread. He is the coolest guy on this site. totally chill, but always plays hard to get. always. been friends over a little over a year and it was a blast towards the beginning, lots of skype calls and IM's. Made tons of signs for him, the best one was

and most people who know either of us, remember our gay crush we had on each other. it was one of my best memories from this site. we even wrote random thoughts about each other during our climb to the top of the FFR profile whores

mine reads:
Why did we meet? What caused us to become friends so fast? Whatever it was. I'm glad it happened. You have been such great friend for these past two months. You have a place in my heart that few have gotten too. Sure you aren't the smartest guy, or the funniest, but you are just like me. You have a goal set in your mind and you stick with it. You find humor in the same light as me. We share so many common interests. The days we don't talk make me realize how close we have become. I hope you see our friendship the same way.

and his, while much more extensive, was less about just us and more or less our time together and his time on the site:

It all startsded back in the fall of 2010 when an old friend of mine brought up how fun it used to be when we played FFR back in the day. Only thing was that the last that I had heard of the insanity we call ffr (i think that's a synth quote btw?) was that she was dead in a ditch, completely abandoned.

Lucky for me, my friend said "NO DUDE, IT'S BACK!" Let's just say this was possibly some of the most exciting information I had ever gotten. Approximately 4.87 seconds later I got on this place but as it turned out, I couldn't remember the password or emails to this account or the other couple alts I have. Big problem, lucky for me -Sprite is a pretty cool dude and hooked me up.

Anyways, let's get to the point right?

I get my account, laugh a couple hours at my skill drop and get on profile chat to see who still plays this thing and whether or not they're decent people.

Couple days later, I've got this girl commenting on like ALL my stuff (i kinda love the attention but anyways). She seems cool and her stats were pretty sick so I kept talking with her and stuff.

Little later that week, I find out that Kelley is actually Kellen.. LAWL. I found out (or remembered) that these two guys we're trying to see who could get most friend requests which I found funny. This didn't really matter, it wasn't like that so we kept talking. Eventually, wall posting got really annoying so I got his number (aka AIM) and got to know each other alot more, couple heart to heart conversations (awwww), late night VC sessions and we've played while on skype. We're always pushing one another to be pro and it'll happen someday so everyone else better watch out.

He's an amazing person. Super nice and overall cool as shit. He's been the biggest motivation for me and is easily in my top 3 most inspiring players since I started here something like 5 years ago. It's people like this that make this website/world awesome.

*crowd awwws*
/end novel

he is a work of art, very handsome and funny, smart enough to excel, but not too smart that he was obnoxious. definitely a catch for any women who has the pleasure of knowing him. I wish this guy a smooth sailing birthday and i hope his classes today arent going to be too rough on the poor guy

CammyGoesRawr 01-30-2012 11:46 PM

Re: Happy Birthday Sweet_Feet

#approved

Happy Birthday Mike, you've got a friend in me as well :D don't let the bad times pull you down, make them make you stronger <3

Have a great day, you deserve it.

DossarLX ODI 01-30-2012 11:46 PM

Happy birthday dude!

rushyrulz 01-30-2012 11:49 PM

Happy Birthday

justin_ator 01-30-2012 11:53 PM

Feliz cumpleanos!
(too lazy to go find the proper characters)

YoshL 01-30-2012 11:55 PM

#perfectbirthdaythread

happy birthday S_F

kmay 01-30-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3628047)
#perfectbirthdaythread

happy birthday S_F

well thank you =p totally drunk right now. x.x

rushyrulz 01-31-2012 12:02 AM

kmay 01-31-2012 12:03 AM

totally our romance right there. i love this guy :)

Ziergdsx18 01-31-2012 12:07 AM

happy birthday

supermousie 01-31-2012 12:08 AM

Happy birthday meng!
And
awesome birthday post Kellen. Being drunk only made it better. :)

kmay 01-31-2012 12:10 AM

=] thank you i tried i think

Zageron 01-31-2012 01:05 AM

Awesome post!~ Happy Birthday!

Anaru 01-31-2012 01:35 AM

happy birthday :)

DarknessXoXLight 01-31-2012 04:14 AM

Happy Birthday. :)

hi19hi19 01-31-2012 04:24 AM

Best drunk birthday OP ever haha

HBD Sweet Feet, go have a rusty nail or something to celebrate fellow drambuie drinker :3

welsh_girl 01-31-2012 04:26 AM

Bet bday thread ever.

Happy Birthday!

00Razor00 01-31-2012 04:34 AM

Happy Birthday, Mike!

Sweet_Feet 01-31-2012 09:26 AM

Aw Kellen you da best <3 that post made me smile like crazy, and the sign is hilarious too haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 3628052)

So good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3628173)
Best drunk birthday OP ever haha
HBD Sweet Feet, go have a rusty nail or something to celebrate fellow drambuie drinker :3

Oh man, you know I will :D

Thanks to everyone else for the bday wishes as well !

sakura080789 01-31-2012 10:02 AM

happy birthday brah. have a nice one