Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Hey I've been here for 4 years but never posted (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116680)

Strikingvipr 01-3-2011 10:37 PM

Hey I've been here for 4 years but never posted

Hey all! I've been a member of FFR for a very long time but I never really got into the forums, I'm finally checking them out and thought I'd say hi!!

Before FFR was down I never even thought I could AAA a song, but I could still FC many 10's and stuff... and now since it has come back (and after finishing exams at UNI for the semester), over Christmas break I have 90 AAA's now with some AAA's on a bunch of 7's and a few 8's :)!! I'm also trying to play all the songs I've never played before (which used to be most of them) to FC the majority of everything up to 11's basically.

So yea... that is where I am at... I've also been boarding a lot this break as well, any snow boarders out there?!

25thhour 01-3-2011 10:45 PM

Re: Hey I've been here for 4 years but never posted

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikingvipr (Post 3387659)
Hey all! I've been a member of FFR for a very long time but I never really got into the forums, I'm finally checking them out and thought I'd say hi!!

Before FFR was down I never even thought I could AAA a song, but I could still FC many 10's and stuff... and now since it has come back (and after finishing exams at UNI for the semester), over Christmas break I have 90 AAA's now with some AAA's on a bunch of 7's and a few 8's :)!! I'm also trying to play all the songs I've never played before (which used to be most of them) to FC the majority of everything up to 11's basically.

So yea... that is where I am at... I've also been boarding a lot this break as well, any snow boarders out there?!

Welcome to the forums!

Im an avid boarder

I own a K2 Fatbob board 159W with Forum Bindings and an extra set of Burton Freestyle bindings. I havnt gone much this year but I'm going all next weekend and probably like every night this week.

Do you get lots of snow where your from?

EDIT: Your from BC
Mee tooo!
Where abouts in BC?

psychoangel691 01-3-2011 10:48 PM

Welcome to the forums ^_^

Strikingvipr 01-4-2011 12:19 AM

Hey 25th, I'm from Langley and I was just up at Whistler today, pretty sick!

Also, thanks for the welcomeses!

25thhour 01-5-2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikingvipr (Post 3387760)
Hey 25th, I'm from Langley and I was just up at Whistler today, pretty sick!

Also, thanks for the welcomeses!

Naice, I've never been down to whistler or the okanogan. We got a pretty sick hill up here in the mountains though called Powder King Im going there in two weeks. Lotsa snow :)

LythincaMan 01-6-2011 02:08 PM

I have a Morrow 161 with Flow Bindings. Good solid mountain board.

Strikingvipr 01-6-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LythincaMan (Post 3389466)
I have a Morrow 161 with Flow Bindings. Good solid mountain board.

Flows? Jealous! Do you like them?

Kibblre 01-6-2011 03:46 PM

I've got a Flow Infinite 156 with Ride bindings. I just started a couple years ago, and I pretty much just use it for mountain and some park stuff.

LythincaMan 01-6-2011 04:31 PM

Yea, the flow binding are pretty sweet. Considering I got the board, stompad, and flow bindings for only $80. Thats a steal, considering the flows are worth more.

They're really nice for when your at the top of the hill. Being able to latch up fast is key. Except, make sure you tighten them after latching up. Or you risk the bindings coming off, and your foot coming free.

krazyoreo 01-8-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikingvipr (Post 3387659)

Lol I never posted either, I also been here for 4 years but never posted as well :D.

protomanxl 01-8-2011 11:09 PM

>_> yea was 2 into the game to care about forums lol plus i was 13-14 so wouldnt have had anything to say anyways

hackerseek 01-12-2011 08:51 AM

lol wassup i've been playing ffr for 2 years and i never got to post on the fourms too lol

Strikingvipr 01-16-2011 03:55 PM

seems like a lot of people are becoming introduced to the forums through this thread :) Good to meet you all, cheers!

GiR- 01-16-2011 06:43 PM

i aswell am new to forums a lil lol havent been on ffr for about 2 years now im back and cant beleive ffr was down for so long if only i knew it was back up I CANT WAIT FOR VIDEO CHAT AGAIN!! lol

12target12 01-18-2011 06:51 PM

hi there, i am also an old ffr player but am a new comer to the forums, i never felt a reason to go on to them until recently, and i so cant wait for the video chat to go back up too !!!, very memorable times ^.^

sweet2kill210 01-18-2011 07:28 PM

I was new to the forums.... But I started getting into them the year before FFR went down but only occasionally. Now I really only post in tourny threads. Lol. (R1 General Talk subforum if you're wondering where the tournaments are at). :D

who_cares973 01-18-2011 07:29 PM

ive been here for 4+ years and never posted too!!

666midget 01-18-2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3399108)
ive been here for 4+ years and never posted too!!

I've been in tgb for 4+ yrs oh yeah.