Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Clans? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=58274)

Tantric 01-20-2007 12:20 AM

Clans?

I have been seeing clans over FFR and, I have to ask, what's the point of a clan on this game? Why do you guys care if you are recognized as an "elitest". I think it rediculous. There are so many players that are really good...And I'm not crying about it because I was rejected. I just think the idea of a clan is rediculous. And plus being in a clan makes people ****y and I hate that. I see it in the chat rooms all the time. This game is meant to have fun and have a friendly enviornment for all. But who cares what I think...

TS_SonicMaster 01-20-2007 12:23 AM

Re: Clans?

<-----------
He's talking about this.
I made one to keep track of my friends before the profiles so, that's my reason.

Tantric 01-20-2007 12:37 AM

big dk...i can only imagine what that means. but seriously why are there clans.

dead_juggalo 01-20-2007 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tantric (Post 1104566)
why are there clans.

To make you ask questions.

tsugomaru 01-20-2007 02:24 AM

I've never heard about these clans in FFR. However, there is one thing I do know, they probably all suck for not being able to get noticed.

~Tsugomaru

Mirror_rorriM 01-20-2007 09:40 AM

Clans are just a way to make friends. Some clans even have tourneys and stuff. It just basically shows you are good enough to be accepted into that clan.

Windscarredfaith 01-20-2007 09:43 AM

Clans are usually made just for fun. People recruit friends and good players onto their "clan" and have them make a separate username, for exampt, if I was on team TD, I would be TD_Windscarredfaith. Or something else of that sort. Clans are not a serious thing, and there are tons of them. They sort of died down though, but it was a semi and unofficial form of competition.

mead1 01-20-2007 09:44 AM

It helps regulars disregard humongous idiots. Anyone with "TD" or "TS" before their name, I instantly regard as stupid.

Mirror_rorriM 01-20-2007 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mead1 (Post 1105062)
It helps regulars disregard humongous idiots. Anyone with "TD" or "TS" before their name, I instantly regard as stupid.

Wow you really shouldn't be talking like that. By stupid you mean as in actually like, slow minded right? I have some friends in clans and they don't act stupid. They act just as stupid as anyone else on FFR and it symbolizes there skill not there stupidity. You shouldn't be talking either. You have played for 3.44 years, your overall rank is 6,918, and you have 0 AAAs. Me on the other hand (on my Billydude profile): have been on FFR for 0.77 years, have an overall rank of 7,637 and still dropping, and I have 3 AAAs. And don't even get me started on Shashakiro.

paperflowers11 01-20-2007 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirror_rorriM (Post 1105097)
Wow you really shouldn't be talking like that. By stupid you mean as in actually like, slow minded right? I have some friends in clans and they don't act stupid. They act just as stupid as anyone else on FFR and it symbolizes there skill not there stupidity. You shouldn't be talking either. You have played for 3.44 years, your overall rank is 6,918, and you have 0 AAAs. Me on the other hand (on my Billydude profile): have been on FFR for 0.77 years, have an overall rank of 7,637 and still dropping, and I have 3 AAAs. And don't even get me started on Shashakiro.

*Applause*
Awesome.
You pwned his ass.

xjohnieboyx 01-20-2007 10:55 AM

Clans were/are merely a way for people to have more fun rather than just playing one on one.

in before mead

Kilgamayan 01-20-2007 11:11 AM

Pichu_XP 01-20-2007 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirror_rorriM (Post 1105097)

Stupidity and FFR has no connection. Another fact is, some people don't go to this site to play the game. Not everyone dreams about FFR like you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by xjohnieboyx (Post 1105321)
Clans were/are merely a way for people to have more fun rather than just playing one on one.

in after mead

Fix'd

Windscarredfaith 01-20-2007 01:40 PM

Clans aren't a bad thing, imo as long as they aren't official. People should be free to join whatever team they want. Also, being on a team doesn't mean anything other than you're usually friends with the other people on the same team.

WillTalbot 01-20-2007 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tantric (Post 1104522)
I have been seeing clans over FFR and, I have to ask, what's the point of a clan on this game? Why do you guys care if you are recognized as an "elitest". I think it rediculous. There are so many players that are really good...And I'm not crying about it because I was rejected. I just think the idea of a clan is rediculous. And plus being in a clan makes people ****y and I hate that. I see it in the chat rooms all the time. This game is meant to have fun and have a friendly enviornment for all. But who cares what I think...

I think you're crying about it because you got rejected :)