Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116884)

i love you 02-11-2011 08:56 PM

Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2

What about Jimerax and bmah? Aren't they counted as primary judges?

ichliebekase 02-11-2011 08:56 PM

Btw AJ, bmah is judging, he's right under dore in the list jx posted.

If it's just going to be about who's back-up, buizel didn't judge last time and on the OP he's listed as inactive. Just noticed that. The OP has the full list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimerax (Post 3393299)
FFR JUDGES (as of Jan 2011)

[Team 1]
bmah
psychoangel691
dore
who_cares973

[Team 2]
Gundam-Dude
Patashu
i love you
TC_Halogen

[Team 3]
Silvuh
qqwref
kommisar
Arch0wl

BACKUP JUDGES/INACTIVE JUDGES

buizel8888
Vote4Nixon
jimerax
aperson
samurai7694
Niala
ichliebekase

samurai7694 02-11-2011 08:57 PM

I'm up for judging now, but if I'm still to be listed as backup/inactive, that's fine as well.

TC_Halogen 02-11-2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3415721)
Btw AJ, bmah is judging, he's right under dore in the list jx posted.

If it's just going to be about who's back-up, buizel didn't judge last time and on the OP he's listed as back-up. Just noticed that.

Made my edit to that post 14 minutes ago after realizing that. Personally, the first group was perfectly fine, but then V4N ended up disappearing. We've also got the missing JX spot to fill, since he's now just handling all of the content and acting as the batch coordinator.

ichliebekase 02-11-2011 09:02 PM

Was on the other page, didn't notice that edit. But there isn't necessarily a spot to fill since there technically aren't "primary judges" named. It's the people who are preferred and the people who will fill in if those who are first come first serve are unavailable. But that's just my take on it.

TC_Halogen 02-11-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3415725)
Was on the other page, didn't notice that edit. But there isn't necessarily a spot to fill since there technically aren't "primary judges" named. It's the people who are preferred and the people who will fill in if those who are first come first serve are unavailable. But that's just my take on it.

Primary judges are on the OP of this thread and have been since the beginning of last batch, which means they technically have priority. If it turns out that there's a primary judge missing, then the most qualified backup judge(s) should take their place to fill in the necessary gap(s).

i love you 02-11-2011 09:09 PM

Let's Compare: Regular List
Quote:

Kory
Patashu
psychoangel691
JX
TC_Halogen
Silvuh
Gundam-Dude
who_cares973
Vote4Nixon
kommisar
i love you
bmah
Current List: (People Bolded are the OP judges)
Quote:

buizel8888
Arch0wl
i love you
kommisar
who_cares973
Gundam-Dude
dore
bmah

qqwref
psychoangel691
TC_Halogen
Patashu
Slivuh

Which means that the people not in bold are the back-up judges i believe.

Vote4Nixon 02-12-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3415718)
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ostcount=16689

This was the initial list of judges. What happened to v4n? :(

Perpetually lost in the blank spaces between < V ^ and >.

But in all seriousness, I made a decision a LOOONG time ago that TizAshura would be my final file in FFR and that I wouldn't submit/judge files after. I let JX know this a while back.

Twas a fun ride FFR, but NIXON HAS RESIGNED :-P

cedolad 02-12-2011 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vote4Nixon (Post 3415863)
Perpetually lost in the blank spaces between < V ^ and >.

But in all seriousness, I made a decision a LOOONG time ago that TizAshura would be my final file in FFR and that I wouldn't submit/judge files after. I let JX know this a while back.

Twas a fun ride FFR, but NIXON HAS RESIGNED :-P

You mean forced to resign? hehe

bmah 02-12-2011 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 3415882)
You mean forced to resign? hehe

he couldn't resist the monetary temptation of Third Style

Well, you're welcome anytime if you ever want to step here again. Maybe just for fun if you're bored.

buizel8888 02-12-2011 08:49 AM

Hold up peeps

I was in the original judging mix, thus I'm a primary. I just sat out last time cause I had a lot of shit going on with my personal life that wouldn't give me time to judge. Kory=Buizel=rshadow=about 400 other alts =)

as for someone who should be put down as backup, I think you should take one of the people we are always waiting on the last second for judgments. You know who you are.

I'd be posting under Kory, but for some reason, FFR decided to not let my password work anymore, and apparently my email doesnt exist (nuts to me for having my own email server which no website seems to think is real), so I can't even password recovery.

If someone could throw a custom title on me that says "Hi I'm Kory" or something, that would be lovely thank you.

who_cares973 02-12-2011 08:55 AM

you could just get an admin to reset your password

buizel8888 02-12-2011 08:58 AM

I asked aperson and he said no =(

who_cares973 02-12-2011 10:59 AM

Damn :<

TC_Halogen 02-12-2011 11:13 AM

I still don't understand why people are so fixated on people finishing their notes later than others when there's a specific deadline.

Hi guys, notes are due X days from now.

HURRY UP AND FINISH YOUR NOTES UR DRAGGIN OMFGOMGOMGFGOMFGOMFGOMMOMFGFOMGO (x-7 days).

Coolboyrulez0 02-12-2011 11:25 AM

stop whining and finish your notes

you're draggin

buizel8888 02-12-2011 02:27 PM

Because in the real world, the sooner things get done, the better. Just because you have 2 weeks to finish a task doesn't mean you have to take 2 weeks.

TC_Halogen 02-12-2011 02:32 PM

obviously I understand that better since you know, I finished my notes for two batches in the first day

I'm just saying, there's no need tot get fussy when things are still getting done on time -- that's all.

ichliebekase 02-12-2011 02:34 PM

Teachers always said that if you wait until the last minute, you may not get as good of results as you would have wanted because you know you're too pressed for time. Less time/waiting until the last minute can mean poor quality.

qqwref 02-12-2011 03:10 PM

Sure, can, but it doesn't always. Doing things as soon as possible can also lead to bad results.

I'm not really sure what the problem is - if we've said the deadline is on a certain date, wouldn't it be normal to expect to wait until after that date for the batch notes to be released?