Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121625)

ic0slay3r 01-3-2012 02:05 AM

Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

Finally! I was able to buy the 3DS, will post FC later :D

bmah 01-3-2012 02:26 AM

Added some more people to my FC list. Niala, Xayphon, DragonIIDX: add me back please! :D (they're all currently "provisionally registered friends")

Xayphon 01-3-2012 05:05 AM

Change name to Thai and QR to this please

Thanks. Also added bmah

Reach 01-3-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Currently I am at 3k VR with 3700 coins and 3 stars on everything. I plan on playing online to 10k VR for the gold kart and then go for the gold glider at 10k coins.
Do coins you collect online count towards your coin totals? I'm a bit sick of running the GPs for coins :P (especially when they're been particularly nasty to me. I'm trying to 3 star all the mirror cups and the number of blue shells I've gotten at the end of the third lap of the 4th course is starting to disgust me).

Quote:

I suppose the blue shell is there because Nintendo tries to make it where anybody can win. The blue shell can be helpful to the one who uses it because it doesn't hover over the players in front of you, so you can time it right to hit others as well (on the way).
Any cogent player checks items on the bottom screen regularly and will just move out of the way when a blue shell is seen. And really, I've just been slamming on the brakes when I see it and letting some poor dumb bloke take first for a little bit lol.

It would be nice to play without the damn thing. Alas, it's probably here to stay.

As for the maka wuhu shortcut, lmao.

Elite Ninja 01-3-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 3605309)
Do coins you collect online count towards your coin totals? I'm a bit sick of running the GPs for coins :P (especially when they're been particularly nasty to me. I'm trying to 3 star all the mirror cups and the number of blue shells I've gotten at the end of the third lap of the 4th course is starting to disgust me).

Yes, online coins count towards your total. Only coins that will count are through GPs or online racing.

T-Force 01-3-2012 04:44 PM

I think wireless download play does too. (I got a new car part when racing with my siblings).

Anyway, updated Marco, and I'm still waiting on a couple other adds (s0ul, DragonIIDX, I'm lookin' at you guys).

ic0slay3r 01-3-2012 11:19 PM

Mario Kart
LoZ: OoT

FC:
3222 - 6192 - 0386

ic0slay3r 01-4-2012 11:18 PM

I wanna play MK with someone :( playing alone is getting boring/frustrating.

EDIT:

online battle is so weird/lame :/

T-Force 01-5-2012 12:10 AM

Welcome aboard, ic0. As for online Kart, hopefully we can get those Friday night Kart nights running. If not, keep an eye on your friends list (if you add people from here).

EDIT: Also, the drunk Wilson contest has ended.
Two of you sent entries, so one of you will be getting 25k credits after Wilson judges.

bmah 01-5-2012 12:13 AM

Added you, ic0slay3r.

T-Force 01-5-2012 12:36 AM

Whoops. Hi ic0. I found you and Mateo online. XD
(I'm the guy using a Lakitu driving a train.)

ic0slay3r 01-5-2012 01:05 AM

So many people picking the wuhu courses.

FFR dominating MK. So far all the races have ended with one of us in first place xD

DragonIIDX 01-5-2012 02:35 AM

Added T-Force and bmah. Sorry I took so long. I've been busy.

T-Force 01-5-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ic0slay3r (Post 3607221)
So many people picking the wuhu courses.

FFR dominating MK. So far all the races have ended with one of us in first place xD

Yeah. Sorry for totally wrecking you at the end of Maka Wuhu.
And there's a reason for a fair amount picking it. There's a glitch on that course that essentially skips from the beginning of the 2nd section to the end of it. It's VERY annoying if someone does it as you usually never finish (if you haven't finished 30 seconds after someone has, it ends automatically).

It was fun racing though. Makes me excited for having Friday night Kart with the FFR folks. There's gonna be some great racing.

And, Dragon, s'all good.

Elite Ninja 01-5-2012 04:42 PM

Ill be ready for friday :3. Cant wait.

T-Force 01-6-2012 09:31 PM

So. No show. Blast. Maybe next week?
Also, I have the results of the Drunk Wilson contest!

The entries:
From Xayphon:

From NeoMasterPie:

The verdict!:
[5:54:41 PM] Wilson: LMFAO
[5:54:51 PM] Wilson: xayphon's made me laugh hahahahahahahahhaha
[5:55:01 PM] Wilson: looks like I had too much XDD
[5:55:15 PM] Wilson: neo makes me look like an angry drunk xD
[5:55:27 PM] Wilson: I am totally not that hahahahaha!
[5:55:38 PM] Wilson: xayphon gets the win xD

Congratulations, Xayphon!
25,000 credits coming your way.

NeoMasterPie 01-6-2012 10:06 PM

i don't really know him well enough so i tried my best :p

T-Force 01-7-2012 01:23 AM

If it's any consolation, I liked your's.
Shame we didn't get more entries though.

Dark_Chrysalis 01-7-2012 03:59 PM

FFR COMMUNITY MK7 LEAGUE
this will be a banner eventually

FFR Kart League Code: 63-6771-8631-9245

STANDINGS 1/15

^ = provisional rating
Y-11
D-0
C-16

1v1 RECORDS

FAQ
===========================================
DUDE SWEET I WANNA JOIN!
IKNOWRIGHT? We're always going to be looking for more people to play against online. The more people we have, the more accurate everyone's rating gets and the more diversity/fun we can have! Before we go jumping headlong into the competition stuff though there's a few things we need to go over with you though.

AWW... WELL, WHAT'S FIRST?
Well, the first thing you should have already done is posted your information here in the thread. You know, Friend Code, games you own, that stuff. Our friendly neighborhood garbageman Trevor will then drive by and pick up all the information you just left lying there on the street and pick it up for delivery to the OP (don't feel too bad, it's his job). If that's already taken care of, go ahead and grab some friends who also have MK7 from our ever-growing list and add them into your Friends List on the 3DS. Don't forget to tell people you've added with a PM here, because you both need to register each other for you to show up on each other's systems.

Secondly, you'll want to go ahead and register our MK7 online community into your game. Just go to Online Multiplayer and search for the number located at the top of this post. Once that's done it should show up under your Favorites so you can get there quickly.

K SWEET GOING NOW... WTF NOONE'S ON?
Normally the room's going to be empty outside of our normal Kart nights, which are currently Friday & Saturday, 9pmEST/6pmPST. Other than that, don't expect anyone to be in there. Instead you'll want to contact someone via PM here, AIM, MSN, Skype, whatever you use and simply play against them. If you can manage to get 3 or more people at once to play with, feel free to use the community room though. That's what its there for!

ALRIGHT, NOW WHATS THIS WHOLE RATINGS THINGY?
I simply took standard Elo forumulas (the ones they use for ratings in Chess, any Yahoo game you've played online, etc) and tailored it to my own desired standards. There's a lot of math and theory in all the things I did, which I will be happy to explain if you really want to know what I did, or if in the future you're wondering why you gain/lose the points that you did.

WARNING: MATH AHEAD

This will eventually be a lot of mathmanias.

YEP, UNDERSTOOD ALL OF IT... YEAH... HEY, WHATS THAT "PROVISIONAL RATING" THING UNDER THE RANKS?
Well, if you had payed attention to the Math section you should already know (you liar). In simpler terms, its a way for people who are just entering the system to "fast-track" to their expected level. For your first 25 races against other rated opponents (and I recommend facing several different people for this) you will gain/lose points faster than them. This will help in a few ways... say, if someone was insanely good they'd be taking out everyone in their wake for a while until they got up to their expected skill level, and it would wreck havoc on everyone he left in his wake. With this, he gets to play less matches to get to the top where he should be. Likewise, if someone's is actually just terrible, he drops to the bottom faster so less people can artificially feed on his rating. If you're somewhere in the middle, you rating should still stay somewhere in the middle.

THATS... PRETTY UNDERSTANDABLE. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? CUZ I WANNA GO MANG
Nah that's it. I'll probably have more stuff in here as time goes on, so check back every once in a while k?

T-Force 01-7-2012 04:51 PM

Welcome aboard Tyler. =D
Added. And holy smokes. My friends list is getting huge.. I hope there's not limit.