Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   moches AMA (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=125904)

moches 09-16-2012 07:32 AM

moches AMA

bandwagon awww yeaaaaaahhh 8)

hi folks. I mostly lurk in the Stepmania sections of these forums, but hopefully some peeps here will know me. I guess we're doing AMAs here? maybe this will be fun :D

ask me anything. I need to sleep right now but I'll be back in ~6 hours to answer stuff

Izzy 09-16-2012 07:38 AM

Re: moches AMA

This is what profiles are for.

LongGone 09-16-2012 09:15 AM

1? What goes on in your head when you use s?

2? You are cuter than Leonid, may I know your secret?

Trogdor!!!! 09-16-2012 09:48 AM

Do you love me

Arbliterator 09-16-2012 11:50 AM

What was the biggest fail you've ever had in life?

moches 09-16-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LongGone (Post 3769181)
1? What goes on in your head when you use s?

2? You are cuter than Leonid, may I know your secret?

1. What can mines do that nothing else can?
2. Every day, I eat a fresh baby for breakfast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! (Post 3769200)
Do you love me

what is love baby don't hurt me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arbliterator (Post 3769257)
What was the biggest fail you've ever had in life?

Once in second grade I was waiting for my daycare bus to show up and I had to go tinkle. I was too scared to go into the office and ask the mean Hispanic lady (not that she was mean b/c she was Hispanic, but...) so I just covertly tried to duck behind a bush and began to pee...right when the bus drove up and my weenie was exposed to everybody.

That was a fun day.

Coolboyrulez0 09-16-2012 09:14 PM

Do you think I should delve more into stepping for SM or just stick to mainly making files for FFR?
(ps: obligatory your files rule -- iirc you fixed up some rough spots on an older file of mine for a xoon pack)

samurai7694 09-16-2012 09:23 PM

What is your favorite note pattern or file in Stepmania?

Tristana 09-16-2012 09:24 PM

wat part of corea r u from
n where cen i find u

moches 09-16-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3769992)
Do you think I should delve more into stepping for SM or just stick to mainly making files for FFR?
(ps: obligatory your files rule -- iirc you fixed up some rough spots on an older file of mine for a xoon pack)

Definitely dabble in both--both mediums will give you experience with the other.
btw thanks :')

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7694 (Post 3770016)
What is your favorite note pattern or file in Stepmania?

My favorite file of all time is Puppet/Kommisar's The Legend of Zelda file, in all honesty.
Favorite pattern is probably the 42324232 runningman; it's super fun to hit!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristana (Post 3770018)
wat part of corea r u from
n where cen i find u

I'm actually US-born, hehe. But I live in Seoul right now. If FFR is gonna have another Korea meetup I would love to come! :)
It'll be a little hard this year because of the SATs, but maybe next year I can finally meet some people in the community in person.

moches 09-16-2012 11:05 PM

stroke mah ego

Trogdor!!!! 09-16-2012 11:06 PM

How much do you really love Spongebob

Tristana 09-16-2012 11:07 PM

how big is ur duck

eastsideman09 09-16-2012 11:10 PM

Favorite part about SM? Why?

What do you outside of this community? Like, IRL?

moches 09-17-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! (Post 3770211)
How much do you really love Spongebob

Spongebob is my life philosophy. Make of that what you will.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristana (Post 3770216)
how big is ur duck

My duck is getting pretty big. When he gets excited, I have to calm him down before he flaps around and sprays fluids all over me.

And my penis is probably average. I really don't have a basis for comparison.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsideman09 (Post 3770231)
Favorite part about SM? Why?

What do you outside of this community? Like, IRL?

My favorite part of SM is undoubtedly the community. Some people here are brothers to me. If you mean the actual game, I like the creative energy. It hits me whenever I see an innovative way of expressing something that I never even thought of before, when I try something new in one of my files, or even when I'm listening to music and steps begin playing themselves out in my head. It's weird that I don't really like video games in general yet I have latched onto this one so fervently; I think a lot of why is that there really aren't many games as built on creation, expression, and community as this one.

I am currently 17, and I attend high school in Korea. I really enjoy storytelling, and when I grow up (probably never LOL), I'd like to work as a writer in some capacity, preferably as a novelist/screenwriter, but my mind's open. In my spare time, I enjoy writing music reviews for AbsolutePunk.net and promoting indie artists on the blog wasfuersohr (CHECK MY SIGNATURE YO).

I also play drums for my church's worship band, write for and edit the school paper, and imagine movies/TV shows/novels in my head. Occasionally, I study. Occasionally.

moches 09-17-2012 05:58 AM

this is fun. anybody got some more questions? I gotta do homework rite now but I will come back and answer everything latah :D

Hateandhatred 09-17-2012 06:05 AM

Do you know anything about me? =D

moches 09-17-2012 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 3770791)
Do you know anything about me? =D

Not much, but if your other posts are any indication of who you are, I would love to know more about you. :)

I do know that you were once a violent dude who is now chill, so there is that!

dAnceguy117 09-17-2012 12:24 PM

and the #1 most important question to ask a super elite top tier simfile maker is...

favorite spongebob eposide?

Gundam-Dude 09-17-2012 12:39 PM

would you consider moving out of seoul after your studies. if yes, where would you consider moving to