Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

Charu 11-6-2019 09:32 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701741)
I see that, yeah I fucked that up too. god dab ;__;

yeah I might not be cut out for this game. what am I doing.

You are currently playing a game consisting of wits and social interaction, my friend!

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701745)
Read the post then, compare it to his first reads

Also if it's those too I'm pretty ok with a KitB maybe Random.org will let his lynch them both

I hate you but ill do it jjsut hold on a sec ill read it and post opinions

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701740)
I will not knife in the box but, i want ffa more then riot I think idk (i didnt read riots long post so sorry if that fucks everything up)

if you'd rather have me over rito reading his wallpost probably wouldn't change your mind

but I'm def town here, and I'm not so sure that riot is
I'm not sure if we've played games together or if I've just spectated you or what but try to remember I guess

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:34 PM

backpack not being here is a bit of a red flag to me (not memeing this time)

CFD onto raeko anyone?

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701744)
I don't really understand what you're saying here but hopefully this helps

your jokes pinged me because above reason
I also didn't like how you were listed in rito's reads list it made you look pretty guilty by association
I also didn't really like the logic that "charu would never let riotpolice do this if they were wolf partners" just cause I don't like that logic, don't think it makes you wolfy
on the other hand you also didn't like how you were listed in rito's reads list
and you've been kind of sort of mindmelding with me in that regard

the thing I was hmming and haaing about is basically just that first bit, which I put more weight on than another player would

He can you expand on what you mean by some town some wolf?

Oh yeah bro we mindmeld on a few things but something about your shitposting feels off I think it cancels out tho we'll see where it goes.

Aight thanks for cooperating man your willingness to explain things even if they're just gut puts me at ease that you're not being a sneaky fuck I'm glad I signed up for this game it's fun.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701749)
CFD onto raeko anyone?

No, pick a real lynch.

Charu 11-6-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701749)
backpack not being here is a bit of a red flag to me (not memeing this time)

CFD onto raeko anyone?

I decline this offer, sorry to disappoint!

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:38 PM

I take jokes seriously

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:38 PM

OKay so i read it or rather scimmed through it whatever I have a general idea. He pretty much takes what every one said and made excuses as to why that happened. pretty dumb, unfortunately is this dumb or wolf who knows. regardless I think ffa actually gives more info if they turn up town. but riot looks worse as a wolf. because if he is a wolf hes a bad wolf. but it also makes charu look bad even tho that could just be a total mistake i guess. idk really riots explaination isnt the greatest. idk ffa or riot im still leaning towards ffa but I will vote riot if its a 50.50 deal

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:38 PM

I'm intending to vote riotpolice barring unforeseen circumstances then

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701755)
OKay so i read it or rather scimmed through it whatever I have a general idea. He pretty much takes what every one said and made excuses as to why that happened. pretty dumb, unfortunately is this dumb or wolf who knows. regardless I think ffa actually gives more info if they turn up town. but riot looks worse as a wolf. because if he is a wolf hes a bad wolf. but it also makes charu look bad even tho that could just be a total mistake i guess. idk really riots explaination isnt the greatest. idk ffa or riot im still leaning towards ffa but I will vote riot if its a 50.50 deal

I N F O L Y N C H

inDheart 11-6-2019 09:40 PM

Votes from post 4 to post 331
Night in 0:20:27

---
:00 good :01 bad

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:40 PM

ahhh idk i dont want to make a wrong decision but ffa flip floppy seems worse then riot being a bad wolf. please help this is not how i wanted to do eod

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:42 PM

idk what info lynch means but i fully understand that im not working at 100%

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:44 PM

people are goign to wait till 5 min till i bet I want to vote but idk who to vote tbh

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:44 PM

might be DADV here but the game is hecka inactive anyway so can't be certain

XelNya 11-6-2019 09:44 PM

glad I stopped streaming when I did

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701760)
idk what info lynch means but i fully understand that im not working at 100%

Lynching not because they're wolfy, but because you think having the confirmed flip gives you information to catch wolves in the future

I personally never cared for the practice, although there are times (games with hidden mechanics) where it's unavoidable.

TLDR your reasoning is bad, even if I am not against a FFA lynch for d0 if you think Riot is more wolfy then vote Riot

Speaking of which that's probably my final vote too.

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701763)
glad I stopped streaming when I did

dude tell me yoru stream i watch when i can. I love watching streams all though dont let this distract you just tell me stream later or something

XelNya 11-6-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701713)
"Mass Quantities"

Town Mayor: none

You're cool:

Datbackpack: your posts as of recent page 14 recent feel like they are pretty telling that you are town but are eagerly willing to kill me because of my list. Read below please.

A note: Xel/FunnyGurl:
This is cute. I can easily see you both as town but are bickering with eachother.

dev/Null/no clue:

This felt weird. Dropped a peg also I only made you towny in the previous list because of the way you presented yourself and the way you post. That's literally it. I have no other basis for that. That was probably the mistake that could get me killed. Oh well, you live and you learn to not place people at towny spots on a bad list because of the way they post.

You are probably right but then again there are a LOT of town that feel I'm scummy. That being said, willing to bet the is a minimum of 1 wolf who is placing their vote on me.

MixMasterLar:

I see how your train of thought went because you felt this was a serious list. But that also begs the question: why did you feel this was so serious? Are you the one who is taking a page 3, D0 list and feeling like it is a SERIOUS threat? I just want to know more about what you felt about this. FYI I am leaning green towards you even if I did put you in grey.

My ears feel funny....

Shadow_God:

You...haven't even given me a reason why you are going to vote for me....
Hasn't posted anything of value yet to me. A lot of fluff. Be careful of this one.

I eat hamndsandwiches before dawn
None
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel there's a lot of town that is hating me for my list (no shit riot, you are bad and should feel bad for being bad. Why did you come into TWG again?). Please see below.

My reads list was an attempt to get people to talk/reads on others. It was half-assed, and definitely bad. I could have maybe put in more effort into it, but again it was on 3rd page of the thread. Unfortunately it may backfire on me if I am killed today because of potential townies thinking I am a wolf. A lot more than I thought. I probably should have waited a bit longer. Honestly, my original intent was to make the list somewhat real, but at the same time I stabbed myself in the foot simply by placing it on page 3 with little info. I feel that there is at least a wolf voting for me, but I also feel at the same time the list backfired on me and I am getting a lot of whiplash from actual town; which if that is the case, I am truly sorry. Maybe I will learn better on how to open the game up in a more "towny" mindset and come into the game fully loaded instead of half cocked. Or maybe I just do away with a list mindset and just go with something easier for a D0 read. I don't know yet. I haven't been playing for a long time. I felt that a read list super early was a good idea. I know now that I am not experienced enough to make one the way I went about it this time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the way I play and my meta....I really haven't gotten any kind of meta besides I play weird as a motherf*****. I try to play in my own capacity of what I perceive is correct or maybe at least better than when I played my previous games. My personal goals of every game is this:

If I am town, be capable of convincing others that are actually town that you are town. They need to know that you are town and trust your real role as a town member. I am still learning this. I don't want the game to be boring for me, so I usually do something dumb or crazy. Even though I understand that my actions may not benefit the town a lot of times from this. You only do this by getting better and playing more, fyi.

If I am wolf, be aware of your surroundings. Find cracks or seams in the town and use town to chaotically destroy themselves. Take advantage of every opportunity to destroy the town with the lynches, as the night phase is actually where the least fun is had. A power roll lynch as a wolf or outting a power role by using the villagers to do your dirty work could not be more satisfying (which even I have not done yet).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To tie things up: I tried giving the list idea a try, but my execution was so poor that now it feels to me like over half of town feels I am scum (which is probably not far from the truth). This is going to be a brutal lesson if I am killed over this. I have only myself to blame if that is how this is going down.

With that, I leave my vote: Shadow_God

A lot of this is good but it ends with a huge cop-out vote

which in context like I'm ok with it

but conceptually I'm not?

unvote

Imma digest it while I finish reading

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701766)
A lot of this is good but it ends with a huge cop-out vote

which in context like I'm ok with it

but conceptually I'm not?

unvote

Imma digest it while I finish reading

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:48 PM

Also Votecount Please

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:48 PM

wtf why dies xel like it this fucks everything up tbh.

Charu 11-6-2019 09:49 PM

Riotpolice

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:49 PM

ahh do we have enough time for riot police to roleclaim

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:50 PM

that riot post just takes everything everyone says and gives a reason whyits bad based off whats already said its like retroactive figuring stuff out. (i know theres a better way to explain this but, wtf)

inDheart 11-6-2019 09:50 PM

Votes from post 4 to post 346
Night in 0:09:57

---

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701771)
ahh do we have enough time for riot police to roleclaim

wtf is this

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701772)
that riot post just takes everything everyone says and gives a reason whyits bad based off whats already said its like retroactive figuring stuff out. (i know theres a better way to explain this but, wtf)

No you got it

It's also about as shitty as his supposed "fake" list that was meant to be shitty

Like having them to compare leaves little doubt in my mind that he is lying about his reason for that first reads list

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701774)
wtf is this

he should roleclaim if he can, but if he waits too long then it just causes panic

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 09:53 PM

ffa - thought process seems kinda out of nowhere, but that's ffa so null
fg - not enough yet still, more into the game than previous few but idk. vote on FFA seems pretty legit
subaru -
shadowgod - seems like you're just skimming along, I know you can post at work, slight wolf
psychoangel - completely null, plz post next phase or you're going to wolf cause i don't trust like that
kappa - i think you seem ok for now. seems like he's just posting his thoughts as he goes without manufacturing them
Riotpolice - seems like he's kinda try harding, could be wolfing
storn - trust you for now, feel like your posts make sense
dbp - something about the way you came in, talked about everything but didn't interact at all, rubs me the wrong way. slight wolf
charu - idfk plz never ask me about charu
lar - don't wanna vote
xel - made a big deal about being left off riot police's first list, it seemed self centered which he could do either way

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701776)
he should roleclaim if he can, but if he waits too long then it just causes panic

I dont like you saying this tbh. it looks bad btw

XelNya 11-6-2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701769)
wtf why dies xel like it this fucks everything up tbh.

read what I said carefully and you'd realize I'm a lot more middle ground on it

there's a lot of good elaborations in it and I can actually see there's thoughts

I like that

I do not like the reasoning

I do not like the cop-out vote at the end

me unvoting is me knowing it's close to end and not wanting to be part of a wagon while digesting a post

it's proper fucking play

I'm pretty damn sure

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:54 PM

remember busing is a thing late votes matter

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701778)
I dont like you saying this tbh. it looks bad btw

do you also dislike people encouraging inactives to post more

inDheart 11-6-2019 09:55 PM

Votes from post 4 to post 355
Night in 0:05:29

---

Charu 11-6-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701777)
ffa - thought process seems kinda out of nowhere, but that's ffa so null

Pardon me for intruding, but what about your vote and your claim of Mr. Flashflash having the worst, flimsy reasoning you've ever seen?

XelNya 11-6-2019 09:55 PM

A lot of people misread ffa in early day

and it always bites us in the ass

ffa can do what he wants for now, nothing's super shitty about him except egging on a cfd

but riot is about to get thrown under a bus and I'm not sure I wanna be the one driving it, yeah?

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 09:56 PM

dabackpack

he came in with a flurry of posts, has been viewing ever since but not interacting

idk just gut

Charu 11-6-2019 09:56 PM

Hah!

Pardon me for not realizing your vote was gone.

Sorry folks, it's pretty late in the evening for me!

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:56 PM

RIOT im going to vote riot because its probably the most wolfy. but like wtf somethings need to be looked at for a second time furing eod

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 09:57 PM

sorry I got into a very heated discussion about Death Stranding on Facebook, I think we reached an impasse about it

but I looked over rp's post and yeah he admitted to pretending to make a bad reads list but he accidentally added too much chemical X and now he's in trouble for it

vote stays

XelNya 11-6-2019 09:57 PM

Or in other words

do you all actually think that long post is him attempting to set up a narrative and struggling because the current town pile is actually playing well

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701783)
Pardon me for intruding, but what about your vote and your claim of Mr. Flashflash having the worst, flimsy reasoning you've ever seen?

I never voted until right now? He voted for me, and he did have flimsy reasoning for that vote

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701776)

TBF I doubt he's a town PR and full roleflipping is on

But yeah, he knows when EoD is like the rest of us, so he had time

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701785)
dabackpack

he came in with a flurry of posts, has been viewing ever since but not interacting

idk just gut

oh fuck off, I haven't viewed the thread in an hour

XelNya 11-6-2019 09:57 PM

yeah raeko that vote look's sketch

ffa had the right idea I think

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

dabackpack

idk just gut

might not be viewing but just afk
otherwise thinking the same thing

can't help but feel like it's DADV but it could be SK right? That's in the setup potentially? Or 2 wolves, the other one being an inactive
Riotpolice

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 09:57 PM

welp bye duders.

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701792)

this is fine

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701792)

either way your posts still looked weird to just come in like that and then dip, and I've seen you play wolf like that before

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:58 PM

DBP should be looked at of course tomorrow because yes they have a reason to be inactive but they did tryhard so like maybe thats town more then wolf or maybe its wofl more then town

inDheart 11-6-2019 09:59 PM

Votes from post 4 to post 372
Night in 0:01:49

---

Charu 11-6-2019 09:59 PM

Folks, that's how backpack operates, I would know!

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 09:59 PM

I am seriously trying to hold back against raging at you guys right now

I was arguing with friends on the internet, I'm offended that you think I need to go AFK for EoD to win as a wolf

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 09:59 PM

ffa

Charu 11-6-2019 09:59 PM

What's this sudden questioning about backpack, this is juicy for the audience!

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701801)
I am seriously trying to hold back against raging at you guys right now

I was arguing with friends on the internet, I'm offended that you think I need to go AFK for EoD to win as a wolf

we are here to argue with; don't abandon us at eod next time!!!

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 10:00 PM

Guess I need to stick to Smash, I think i've finally found that I am not good at this.

inDheart 11-6-2019 10:00 PM

Votes from post 4 to post 377
Night in 0:00:46

---

flashflash account 11-6-2019 10:00 PM

there's always a wolf in angel/shadowgod/poptart

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 10:00 PM

if riot is wolf look at raeko
if riot is a miss look at FFA

Shadow_God_10 11-6-2019 10:00 PM

Sorry guys I had to deal with a hate crime that happened here at work with one of my staff. I'll get caught up tonight and see where I stand

flashflash account 11-6-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701809)
if riot is wolf look at raeko
if riot is a miss look at FFA

why exactly?

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

dabackpack

idk just gut

This vote is bad, DBP has done TONS more then you have

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701787)
RIOT im going to vote riot because its probably the most wolfy. but like wtf somethings need to be looked at for a second time furing eod

Red AND Bold. Vote is unusable

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701789)
Or in other words

do you all actually think that long post is him attempting to set up a narrative and struggling because the current town pile is actually playing well

You aint gotta play good to catch that
But yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701794)
might not be viewing but just afk
otherwise thinking the same thing

can't help but feel like it's DADV but it could be SK right? That's in the setup potentially? Or 2 wolves, the other one being an inactive
Riotpolice

The fuck does DADV mean? Dads Against Dirty Vegas?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701797)
either way your posts still looked weird to just come in like that and then dip, and I've seen you play wolf like that before

Like he does every single game

Shadow_God_10 11-6-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701808)
there's always a wolf in angel/shadowgod/poptart

This contradicts your earlier reads

inDheart 11-6-2019 10:01 PM

stop posting

flashflash account 11-6-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4701813)
This contradicts your earlier reads

no it doesn't, all three are null?

123kappa3 11-6-2019 10:02 PM

omg sorry i fucked up the vote uh i actually feel like shit

inDheart 11-6-2019 10:02 PM

Votes from post 4 to post 383
It is night

---
please bother me in PM/DM if there's anything wrong with this votecount some time in the next 5ish minutes

inDheart 11-6-2019 10:09 PM

Riotpolice was lynched. He was
Vanilla Town

Night 1 begins now and will last for 24 hours ending at 10pm server time on Nov. 7.

it is night do not post

inDheart 11-6-2019 10:16 PM

_Zenith_ replaces psychoangel691.

Wayward Vagabond replaces SubaruPoptart.

Wave them a nice hello...when it's actually day. it is still night do not post here

psychoangel691 11-6-2019 10:37 PM

Idc if this gets me banned from future games from posting but pretty annoyed to be subbed out after waiting so long, it's not my fault the game took forever then happened to start on a day I had to be preparing for landlord inspection, but whatever.

inDheart 11-7-2019 10:01 PM

In the night...

XelNya has died. He was
a Town 1-Shot Vigilante

Day 1 begins now, and will last 48 hours ending on Nov. 9 at 10pm server time.

flashflash account 11-7-2019 10:02 PM

he didn't shoot?

flashflash account 11-7-2019 10:02 PM

I didn't really do anything overnight but a quick skim since I don't like to work at night but I'm locking backpack town

flashflash account 11-7-2019 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701673)
??????

Kappa said the exact same thing and nobody else did and it feels super weird to see you bring this up as an excuse in favor of Riotpolice

I finally like, parsed this properly
and it's not a line of thought a wolf can inorganically follow imo

XelNya 11-7-2019 10:04 PM

MixMasterLar 11-7-2019 10:06 PM

Yeah that's actually really bad if he didn't make a shot

I also had a bunch of questions for him but Imma just delete that part of my post then

Anyway this exchange has been on my mind all night phase

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701682)
no no no

what made you think of it as a legit possibility in the first place? plenty of people over the course of time make bad reads lists, and very rarely do you see other players ask "did you make this bad reads list on purpose?"

what made you think this was a possibility this time?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701685)
I'm afraid answering that question compromises what I'm trying to established with our dear contestant. More information is needed if I am to devolve that information! And by that, I mean death!

[Gasp]

The answer doesn't sit with me that well because all it leads to is this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701728)
Excellent, thank you for answering!

*ahem*

Ladies and gentlemen

We have, on paper, Mr. Riot admitting the entire reason for that post was all a ruse to get contestants to talk. I say this is untrue! I don't believe our friend here would willingly make false statements and admit it to be false without a plan to undue the negative attention.

Mr. Riot, I accuse you of being up to no good and your latest post of your real thoughts to be pandering to the good folks suspicious of you!

What say you?

It doesn't have a vote (he would not vote for Riot for some time) and by the time he makes it Riot has already confirmed as much in his big post before having it to say outright again for Charu. This was already confessed and Charu is merely making a show of it to pad out time

In addition to that Charu had to have sat this "trap" or whatever starting on Page 8 with this post:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701555)
Real quick before you go, champ.

Are you able to confirm or deny your reads list was done for the purpose of inciting controversial discussions?

And you know what? DBP's question becomes valid once again---why would Charu even think that? He sees a bad reads and tries to (seemingly) guide/trick/bait Riot to use this excuse as a reason. I want to know why.

flashflash account 11-7-2019 10:06 PM

raeko

can't wait to see wayward catch up, i'm suss of shadowgod now, that's about it