Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

Svaz 11-11-2019 09:19 AM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

It does make sense, but it is perhaps too convenient that the only other person on storn died in the night. Almost as if they were being silenced. I could see a team of the both of yas doing it as like "but look at this town flip. just imagine how many more towns there could be"

but I suppose it would be a convenient framejob too

I just feel like both of you are as likely given the circumstance, though I'm even more perplexed by you having skin in the CFD game to throw it into imbalance. Why would you do that? I think OTOH Backpack is more likely wolf out of the two of you, but you seem pretty dedicated to his defense, and it is that element which strikes me as the most peculiar, when you both worked together, in a sense, towards your own specific peril.

MixMasterLar 11-11-2019 09:29 AM

Town Charu doesn't agree that Wayward is a good lynch and then puts himself in KitB for shits and giggles. Charu always plays to wincon and that's not how you do it as town.

Add in that he had other shifty shit the other phases, this is painfully open and shut.

Svaz thinking DBP is more of a hit then Charu intrigues me though. Wonder what FFA thinks of that!

Charu 11-11-2019 09:35 AM

me irl

Charu 11-11-2019 09:35 AM

Seriously, am I missing something here? How does this world make sense at all?

mellon_collie 11-11-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4702431)
OK lemme open with this first since FFA mentioned it: would i have been happy to throw wayward to the wolves/towns were we aligned again yes. you're right: i am petty as hell.

omg I forgot about this

AHHHHHHHH

is this happening again

(one game, svaz and wayward were both wolves but wayward was about to be modkilled for not meeting the post requirement so svaz started a lynch on him. And I cleared her for this even tho she was a FREAKING WOLF THE ENTIRE TIME)

please do not traumatize me again

Svaz 11-11-2019 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702435)
Town Charu doesn't agree that Wayward is a good lynch and then puts himself in KitB for shits and giggles. Charu always plays to wincon and that's not how you do it as town.

Add in that he had other shifty shit the other phases, this is painfully open and shut.

Svaz thinking DBP is more of a hit then Charu intrigues me though. Wonder what FFA thinks of that!

Well it’s almost 100% not wincon as anything else either, that’s the part that sits weird with me

Fwiw my rationale behind DBP is also spite where I believed him once and lost to town and I remembered that’s why I resolved not to play this game again. But here I am anyway!!

flashflash account 11-11-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702435)

I think it's weird

flashflash account 11-11-2019 12:02 PM

I'm streaming dark souls btw come validate me

MixMasterLar 11-11-2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4702444)
I'm streaming dark souls btw come validate me

Would, but waiting in the truck while a bud puts in job apps to places.

Day is gonna be slammed for me but hey tomorrow I'll be in a hospital waiting room all day long so if the signal holds up I'll be here ready to dweddle me thumbs in place as we all continue to agree on the lynch.

MixMasterLar 11-11-2019 01:06 PM

I guess before I go:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702436)

me irl

Look man you're free to continue to ask questions, like people, make reads and create worlds all you like. If you do flip town I promise to use them to avenge your wrongful death. A town must always strive to solve til the bitter end!

Funnygurl555 11-11-2019 01:49 PM

so do i vote charu now or what

MixMasterLar 11-11-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702450)

Naw, we should at least wait until DBP comes in and loses his shit.

Since there's nothing else to talk about, what do you think we should do in the unlikely event he flips town? You think DBP is his partner or someone else?

Charu 11-11-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702450)

Definitely a towny mindset

/s

Funnygurl555 11-11-2019 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702452)
Naw, we should at least wait until DBP comes in and loses his shit.

Since there's nothing else to talk about, what do you think we should do in the unlikely event he flips town? You think DBP is his partner or someone else?

if charu is town then i have to do some serious re-evaluation.

a dbp/charu team makes sense. they were the most shady to me after the riot lynch, and they both quickly switched from wayward to storn.

rn raeko is town to me, ffa and svaz are eh. you and shadow are most likely town due to the claim

Charu 11-11-2019 02:33 PM

You're all dumb and I hate you all

jk

But seriously, for those that actually believe this madness of a world

Do me a favor and kindly think what in the world would be going on in wolf chat for these sequence of events to happen if both me and backpack were wolves with an inactive wolf

The folks not taking any of these interactions into account is beyond stunning.

Charu 11-11-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702454)
if charu is town then i have to do some serious re-evaluation.

a dbp/charu team makes sense. they were the most shady to me after the riot lynch, and they both quickly switched from wayward to storn.

rn raeko is town to me, ffa and svaz are eh. you and shadow are most likely town due to the claim

Listen to this girl right now.

How does this make any sense?

What is this garbage?

Charu 11-11-2019 02:34 PM

I'm actually going insane right now

Fuck you wolves, stop laughing at town's stupidity

flashflash account 11-11-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702457)

Town just needs to cover all the bases
charu/dbp could be happening, it's not as unlikely as you make it seem
I have trouble seeing the rationale for making a 3 way kitb as town too
for starters, you don't really have a reason to move off wayward and onto storn except for making a statement (crappy statement btw :^) )
then DBP capitalizes on this and switches to storn too, instead of you?
it's close to making very little sense either way you look at it

Charu 11-11-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4702458)
for starters, you don't really have a reason to move off wayward and onto storn except for making a statement (crappy statement btw :^) )

I prefaced my wayward vote, along with it being self pres, for it being a bad lynch because it would give nothing besides a flip.

Do you understand what a informationless flip is? Because that's what wayward was.

Storn at least had some discussion, with me being the prime candidate.

Svaz 11-11-2019 03:42 PM

this has nothing todo with the topic but I am afraid to go back into joann’s Because I don’t want Irene to try to sell me a fuckin 1,500 sewing and embroidery machine even if comparable ones I saw on CL were going for 2,000 and the tagged msrp is allegedly 3,500 like why would they be selling at that much of a discount if it were

Maybe I can just get a regular sewing machine but im scared Irene is gonna sneak up on me with a “well any hobby requires investment” I’m just skeptical of that much money goin down for anything like

Svaz 11-11-2019 03:42 PM

Obviously that isn’t real unvote

Svaz 11-11-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702457)

Yea sorry Charu I just like to overindulge on my thought processes

Can you talk me thru why you risked yourself in a KitB tho

Svaz 11-11-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702459)
I prefaced my wayward vote, along with it being self pres, for it being a bad lynch because it would give nothing besides a flip.

While I agree with this, like nothing is gained in terms of alliances, at least we got a wolf out of it? I know y’all are like “but Svaz you did that before how could it not be you” and fair enough, but even I try to liven up my game. That is, I wouldn’t do the same thing twice and expect it to work (it didn’t in that previous game, besides).

Am I invariably doomed because I’m the third in my slot and people chant things like “wolves always replace out man... it all makes sense... connect the dots” possibly, but there really are better candidates out there. I’m not saying I suspect DBP the most, but it’d be dumb to NOT consider two people that moved off a wolf with 57 seconds to spare.

Funnygurl555 11-11-2019 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4702461)
this has nothing todo with the topic but I am afraid to go back into joann’s Because I don’t want Irene to try to sell me a fuckin 1,500 sewing and embroidery machine even if comparable ones I saw on CL were going for 2,000 and the tagged msrp is allegedly 3,500 like why would they be selling at that much of a discount if it were

Maybe I can just get a regular sewing machine but im scared Irene is gonna sneak up on me with a “well any hobby requires investment” I’m just skeptical of that much money goin down for anything like

Irene

inDheart 11-11-2019 05:19 PM

Votes from post 811 to post 904
Night in 28:41:32

---

Funnygurl555 11-11-2019 05:28 PM

inDheart

Shadow_God_10 11-11-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702468)
inDheart

Lynch the host and we win guys.

Shadow_God_10 11-11-2019 06:04 PM

I don't see a better world to build at the moment other than to see what Charu flips. If Charu flips town then I'm gonna have to iso everyone all over again

Svaz 11-11-2019 06:17 PM

why not try that now, it shouldn’t be contingent on a flip? It makes the most sense to suspect everyone that ain’t MML for you tbh

Shadow_God_10 11-11-2019 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4702471)
why not try that now, it shouldn’t be contingent on a flip? It makes the most sense to suspect everyone that ain’t MML for you tbh

Yeah that's not a bad idea. I was gonna wait a little bit longer and redo my reads because they've changed a fair bit

flashflash account 11-11-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4702470)
I don't see a better world to build at the moment other than to see what Charu flips. If Charu flips town then I'm gonna have to iso everyone all over again

yall are acting like charu flipping town is this mindblowing, never gonna happen, game is screwed up, nothing makes sense event

MixMasterLar 11-11-2019 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702459)

Do you understand what a informationless flip is?Because that's what wayward was.

Storn at least had some discussion, with me being the prime candidate.

1: you moving your vote undoes the self pres, as it puts you into a 2 way KitB with the only benefit being that Storn is just 1 vote away from joining the random.org party. There is no world where that makes sense as town. It hardly makes sense as wolf, unless we assume you (or your partner at least) figured Wayward was a more useful role then you.

2: is the answer "both a wolf roleblocker and one less Dead slot for town to worry about"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4702482)
yall are acting like charu flipping town is this mindblowing, never gonna happen, game is screwed up, nothing makes sense event

noted

MixMasterLar 11-11-2019 11:30 PM

If I ever play this game again I'm going to make a list of all the times an inactive was wolf and the various times town won or loss depending on if they where willing to lynch people under 5 post so i can have something to respond to the "no lynch inactives/no information" argument while at the same time being able to not pay it a lick of attention doing games.

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 12:30 AM

Quote:

Well with the world we're building it would certainly be a "well, fuck!" moment

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 04:04 AM

Is it horrible that I have a feeling that FG is town and has just happened to hit multiple sets of unfortunate circumstances which made her as unavailable as she has been for the entire game? Anyone? Just me?

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 06:22 AM

I don't particularly get where the funny hate is coming from to be honest.

At this point it's EoD if one of Charu and DBP aren't the wolves, but before this phase I feel like there wasn't that solid of a reason to suspect her over half the player base.

We shall see though.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 06:23 AM

EoD should be PoE

Its.....really early for me guys I'm not use to this 6am shit

Charu 11-12-2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702487)
If I ever play this game again I'm going to make a list of all the times an inactive was wolf and the various times town won or loss depending on if they where willing to lynch people under 5 post so i can have something to respond to the "no lynch inactives/no information" argument while at the same time being able to not pay it a lick of attention doing games.

That's not how TWG is suppose to work. It's a problem that sadly can't be easily rectified.

Also, wayward was an informationless lynch. Who the hell talked about Wayward other than FFA screaming that were wolf for whatever reason?

Guy had two posts

TWO POSTS

And said two posts had nothing to do with this particular game.

So tell me how you, or anyone else, is suppose to cross reference anyone with someone that didn't talk to ANYONE

Literally what the fuck

Charu 11-12-2019 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4702490)
Is it horrible that I have a feeling that FG is town and has just happened to hit multiple sets of unfortunate circumstances which made her as unavailable as she has been for the entire game? Anyone? Just me?

No, she's doing bare min and doing jack all to disprove my suspicions of her.

Charu 11-12-2019 08:29 AM

How anyone sees Funny as town is also beyond me.

At best, she should be "neutral" to you all. Show me exactly a point where you went "eh, I guess she could be town?"

Charu 11-12-2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

By the way, the day that FFA is understanding something more is at play here than face value that y'all seem to be going with is the day y'all fucked up.

No FFA, that's a compliment to you, honestly

Charu 11-12-2019 08:42 AM

Speaking of

FFA, if there's other worlds you're thinking. Please share them with the rest. They won't listen to me, but they'll probably listen to you.

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702495)
No, she's doing bare min and doing jack all to disprove my suspicions of her.

Can you give me the MOST suspect post from her? I'm town leaning as a gut feeling and my gut feels correct here

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 08:55 AM

@Charu instead of going on about informationless lynch targets, explain to me why a (supposedly) information filled Storn was worth you switching 30 seconds out with only DBP having stated he wanted Storn, knowing full well that rather he made the vote on time or not, you'll be up for lynch?

Just what changed your mind on self pres?

You explain that in a way that makes half sense, and We'll go from there

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702496)
How anyone sees Funny as town is also beyond me.

At best, she should be "neutral" to you all. Show me exactly a point where you went "eh, I guess she could be town?"

It's more of a PoE thing right now.
She hasn't said near as sketchy shit as you, for example.
I will admit her game isn't ideal this time around, but at least she posts now and again.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 08:57 AM

Basically it all hinges on why Town Charu would feel a possible random.com to kill Storn was worth forgetting about self preservation, putting what should be his most confirmed town (himself) in danger.

If he's town that's damn near throwing to me.

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 08:59 AM

I think this is all the information we can get this phase tbh. I would be fine with an insta at this point in time

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 09:08 AM

DBP still hasn't posted.
Not that I expect him to change my mind, but I can't really justify an Insta without Every one checking in.

If you're bored make believe Charu flipped town and make a reads list or something Idk at this point I'll read a book review this waiting room sucks balls

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702503)
DBP still hasn't posted.
Not that I expect him to change my mind, but I can't really justify an Insta without Every one checking in.

If you're bored make believe Charu flipped town and make a reads list or something Idk at this point I'll read a book review this waiting room sucks balls

You've got a fair point tbh. If Charu flips town we look into FG. Idk about you but I feel Raeko and Svaz are town here

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 09:11 AM

@Svaz

You said that you thought DBP was more of a sure wolf then Charu. Would you please expand on these thoughts and lead me through your process?

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4702504)
You've got a fair point tbh. If Charu flips town we look into FG. Idk about you but I feel Raeko and Svaz are town here

Chances of FFA being wolf?

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 09:14 AM

When I say look into FG I would say that with DBP being the next lynch and one of those two wolfing FG should fall into place rather nicely

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702506)
Chances of FFA being wolf?

Pretty fucking low at this point.

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 09:17 AM

@MML if the world we are building is correct we have Charu/DBP as our final wolves plus FG if neither one fits the bill. Either situation we never lynch FFA today or next phase imo

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 09:21 AM

I agree

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 09:23 AM

"You know, they serve the same thing at West Florida Hospital that they do here"

-man in waiting room at West Florida Hospital.

Charu 11-12-2019 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702500)
@Charu instead of going on about informationless lynch targets, explain to me why a (supposedly) information filled Storn was worth you switching 30 seconds out with only DBP having stated he wanted Storn, knowing full well that rather he made the vote on time or not, you'll be up for lynch?

Just what changed your mind on self pres?

You explain that in a way that makes half sense, and We'll go from there

Thing is, I believe I have, in the same post you're referring to.

I would rather I lynch someone I believe to be a wolf that also at least has some cross references to others.

For instance, Funnygurl has heeded Mr. Storn's shading at me throughout that phase in these posts:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702065)
this this this this

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702070)
starting to warm up to storn with his posts this phase

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702073)
storn was both skeptical of the riot wagon and of charu's reads list. good stuff

While throwing shade of her own to "fit in the crowd" so to speak.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702070)
i don't like dbp and charu's votes on riot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702072)
i don't like dbp's vote because, forgive me if i'm wrong about this, but his reasoning was what seemed to put the nail in riot's coffin. and ik i shouldn't read into dbp dipping out as he did, but he just... did. dbp's a good player who seemed to ignore that riot was known way back in the day for ballsy plays. i'm not sure if dbp and riot ever played games together, but it was mentioned in the thread that riot did that kind of thing, so. to me it appears to be a misdirection

charu first acknowledged the type of stuff that riot posted and then did a 180 at eod, and that rubs me the wrong way. then he posted his reads list where he liked that people were voting for riot? it's not a townie thing to bury another town. if you look at the top of his reads list, he seems to be town reading people for both voting riot and suspecting people that he suspects. it's odd and not townie-like.

it was surprising to me that ffa voted for riot instead of raeko at the end (which charu already mentioned) but his reads list did place them both as a wolf lean. and ffa still seemed to have intentions to vote for raeko. granted i still don't like ffa's reasoning to vote raeko, especially now that riot has flipped green.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702075)
charu

still don't have a read on shadow god; nothing's really out of the ordinary and he wan't really here d0.

not a fan of kappa trying to hop onto the riot wagon at the end but he's more confident when he's town and i can see that in his posting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702161)
voting wayward is lazy imo. he's gonna get replaced or modkilled.

what are you thinking for eod charu?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702163)
so still storn?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702166)
yeah i disagree with you here

gl

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702168)
i mean, yeah i guess. i think you're pretty sketchy too

Charu 11-12-2019 09:25 AM

Has she talked about anyone else in detail, ask yourself

Charu 11-12-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4702507)
When I say look into FG I would say that with DBP being the next lynch and one of those two wolfing FG should fall into place rather nicely

If I'm town, why in the world is backpack still considered a wolf?

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 09:29 AM

So you would rather get a more informative lynch then self pres y/n?

Charu 11-12-2019 09:31 AM

That I believed to be a wolf

You're leaving out that part, why?

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 09:35 AM

Because for 47 hours and 59 minutes it seemed that didn't matter over making sure you where the lynch.

And then for the magic final moment it's suddenly worth it because you believe!

Joking aside you could of been on Storn when DBP was on him the first time if you thought he was wolf.

......i'll just ignore that you refused to answer that Yes/No question, I didn't really want to ask you to cite past games that agree with a "yes" answer anyway

Charu 11-12-2019 09:40 AM

I'm not going to say "yes" or "no" if what I'm being asked is emitting that I thought he was a wolf.

Pure info lynches are whatever and I know I've done that in a few games where I didn't have any leads. It's not so much an "info lynch" though if I'm believing I'm voting for a wolf.

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702514)
If I'm town, why in the world is backpack still considered a wolf?

You're a smart guy, Charu. I'm sure you know why. Look at the last EOD and the little spat between you two, and I'm not buying the wolf chat defense that you tried to sell. That seemed intentional to separate yourselves among us as town. That KITB at the last second was fucking sketch as hell too. You AND DBP going Storn with a minute left in EOD? That seems really fucking weird to me and way too much of a coincidence to not be organized. Wolves took a 33% chance bet and they lost which gave town information. That's my conclusion for the last EOD at least.

Charu 11-12-2019 09:42 AM

Also, I always believed, why are you assuming I didn't believe?

I believed at that point in time that the storn lynch wasn't happening. It only became actually possible when Kappa moved his vote, so I went for it, as did with backpack.

I can't speak for backpack, but he probably saw the chance too and probably also thought storn was a wolf.

Wow, it's almost like [b]none of this was coordinated[b/]

It's like...

If we never had wolf chat

Charu 11-12-2019 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4702519)
You're a smart guy, Charu. I'm sure you know why. Look at the last EOD and the little spat between you two, and I'm not buying the wolf chat defense that you tried to sell. That seemed intentional to separate yourselves among us as town. That KITB at the last second was fucking sketch as hell too. You AND DBP going Storn with a minute left in EOD? That seems really fucking weird to me and way too much of a coincidence to not be organized. Wolves took a 33% chance bet and they lost which gave town information. That's my conclusion for the last EOD at least.

What in the world are you smoking?

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 09:44 AM

If you thought Storn was wolf why did you move to Wayward?

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702518)
I'm not going to say "yes" or "no" if what I'm being asked is emitting that I thought he was a wolf.

Pure info lynches are whatever and I know I've done that in a few games where I didn't have any leads. It's not so much an "info lynch" though if I'm believing I'm voting for a wolf.

So you voted FG, WV, THEN back to Storn again? All with the hope of lynching a wolf? Is that what you're saying?

Charu 11-12-2019 09:45 AM

Shadow, you honestly believe that entire, singular minute was all pre-planned?

Tell me, Shadow. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe that it was two towns moving in to a better lynch than wayward?

Why is this notion so impossible for you and MML to comprehend?

Charu 11-12-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702522)
If you thought Storn was wolf why did you move to Wayward?

Holy SHIT

MixMasterLar 11-12-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702520)
Also, I always believed, why are you assuming I didn't believe?

I believed at that point in time that the storn lynch wasn't happening. It only became actually possible when Kappa moved his vote, so I went for it, as did with backpack.

I can't speak for backpack, but he probably saw the chance too and probably also thought storn was a wolf.

Wow, it's almost like [b]none of this was coordinated[b/]

It's like...

If we never had wolf chat

Guess this is a sort of ninja

It wasn't near possible, only a 3way KitB
And hold on lemme check something....

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702524)
Shadow, you honestly believe that entire, singular minute was all pre-planned?

Tell me, Shadow. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe that it was two towns moving in to a better lynch than wayward?

Why is this notion so impossible for you and MML to comprehend?

It just seems too unlikely to be possible to me. It happened WAY too fast and not to mention your votes happened back to back after the spat? I don't buy that as simply merging together in under 60 seconds

Charu 11-12-2019 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4702523)
So you voted FG, WV, THEN back to Storn again? All with the hope of lynching a wolf? Is that what you're saying?

Are you even reading the game?

Here, let me spell it out for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4702265)
Well, alright then

Funnygurl555

Since most of the active don't want a storn vote, how about a Funny vote? I'm not as strong with her as I am with Mr. Storn, but that's where I'm going to go if Storn is a no go for the active players.

I moved to funny in maybe thinking you guys would rather have a Funny lynch.

Most of you were "okay" but did not commit. Instead most chose to either vote me or Wayward.

It was at that point I went to Wayward for Self Pres

Then Kappa voted Storn

So I saw a chance, and switched to Storn thinking Wayward would still die

Backpack probably saw the vote too, and then mine, and so jumped as well because they too started to think Storn was a wolf.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4702329)
Storn is super fucking sketchy but just self-pres

Note the time posted.

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 09:58 AM

This doesn't change your WV vote then back to Storn at the stroke of midnight?

Shadow_God_10 11-12-2019 10:01 AM

Hold on a second... if you voted WV for self preservation... why would you move it back? If Kappa voted Storn without DBP you would have still been clear? It was only one vote to Svaz you and Raeko? That would have been way more than enough

Charu 11-12-2019 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4702530)
This doesn't change your WV vote then back to Storn at the stroke of midnight?

What in the world are you talking about?

Bro

STORN WAS MY TOP WOLF

Did I not make that ABSOLUTELY CLEAR in my long post?

Charu 11-12-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4702531)
Hold on a second... if you voted WV for self preservation... why would you move it back? If Kappa voted Storn without DBP you would have still been clear? It was only one vote to Svaz you and Raeko? That would have been way more than enough

Holy SHIT

Is this text even doing anything?

Charu 11-12-2019 10:03 AM

Here, let me spam the thread since you can't read

Charu 11-12-2019 10:04 AM

WAYWARD IS A BAD, INFORMATIONLESS LYNCH

STORN WAS MY WOLF TARGET

KAPPA OPENED THE CHANCE TO AVOID BAD, INFORMATIONLESS LYNCH

Charu 11-12-2019 10:04 AM

STORN WAS MY WOLF TARGET

KAPPA OPENED THE CHANCE TO AVOID BAD, INFORMATIONLESS LYNCH

Charu 11-12-2019 10:05 AM

STORN WAS MY WOLF TARGET

KAPPA OPENED THE CHANCE TO AVOID BAD, INFORMATIONLESS LYNCH.