Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Xel could maybe be one, but again my list was so bad it threw too many reads of town onto me. I think only time may tell when the votes start getting tossed around. Right now I don't believe either are sorry if my wall of text said they did. I didn't go back to review and edit that part before posting it.

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701724)
If EoD wa in 2 minutes I would vote
FFA
Riot
Kayla

Poptart and Kayla would both be the inactive votes I normally do at D0 but he's posted and Kayla's kind of done this before as wolf so Kayla > Poptart 100%

Kappa if I can be convinced that Shadow was right about him behaving like WolfKappa + knowing he's capable of more work as town + strong start then just kind of wimpering out. His tunnel on Charu is fucking gross and belies the effort he showed at the start of the phase. That said, probably not voting for him.

Wouldn't Lynch---
Raeko because she's forever null on d0 as a policy

Funny is null because I dont think she's done that much. She seems to think FFA is tunneling Raeko but for him to that he'd have to do....more then what he has been

Charu is annoying but it's NAI right now

Xel I feel is hitting that right mixture of humor and relevancy that he can do well as town, liked some of his pushes. I think unless he drops off or pushes some outrageous flawed logic I feel good about him. Honestly he has a tell if he makes late game as wolf

DPB is acting as Town DBP.

That's where I'm at ATM

That's where I'm at

thanks

storn read pls

Charu 11-6-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701721)
yes that was original intent.

Excellent, thank you for answering!

*ahem*

Ladies and gentlemen

We have, on paper, Mr. Riot admitting the entire reason for that post was all a ruse to get contestants to talk. I say this is untrue! I don't believe our friend here would willingly make false statements and admit it to be false without a plan to undue the negative attention.

Mr. Riot, I accuse you of being up to no good and your latest post of your real thoughts to be pandering to the good folks suspicious of you!

What say you?

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:16 PM

hey riotpolice

were you or were you not aware that when you called me out for a weird vote or w/e in your reads list, I hadn't made a vote yet at that moment?

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:20 PM

Charu is leading Riot around blatantly

fucking wow

I don't buy for a single second that reads lists was made to cause conversation because his new reads ain't a step above them (He has no red reads but votes for Shadow_God? If he's worth the vote why not place him in red, or explained why you feel you don't have that strong of a scum read) (Also most people are null lawls)

Charu working really hard to give him the "starting conversation" excuse is mindnumbing to watch. He's still doing it on page 14 like what

What a farce

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701727)
thanks

storn read pls

His "here's a game where wolves won when inactives wheren't hunted, therefore never hunt inactives" post gave me brain cancer. If I voted for him it would be solely for that

inDheart 11-6-2019 09:24 PM

Votes from post 4 to post 306
Night in 0:36:55

---

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701728)
Excellent, thank you for answering!

*ahem*

Ladies and gentlemen

We have, on paper, Mr. Riot admitting the entire reason for that post was all a ruse to get contestants to talk. I say this is untrue! I don't believe our friend here would willingly make false statements and admit it to be false without a plan to undue the negative attention.

Mr. Riot, I accuse you of being up to no good and your latest post of your real thoughts to be pandering to the good folks suspicious of you!

What say you?

Man if this had a vote I would have seriously had to eat my shorts huh

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:24 PM

I am drunk right now which wasnt actually intended and im sorry.

That being said DBP did a lot and is probably town. pople said I was wolf for doing the same thing I did and tbh I dont actually know what that means so go for it.

Okay so from what I understand FFA has some wierd stuff going on but DBP thinks they are town idk I dont agree I think they lean more wolf but what the fuck do I know.

Second riot has super dumb reads also is aware his reads are dumb which makes it dumber. Great job.

IDK I think i may have a blind spot for MML and shadow as town for MML and shadow as wolf so that kind o f makes me wonder. I like the way MML plays and shadow always looks like a wolf no matter how I try to look at it.

Melon collie is kind of meh I am warming up to them so probably wont vote tbh.

Charu is a piece of shit that I wish would stop memeing me to death. because I will die if you keep it up.

so i guess its between riot and FFA DBP thinks riot over FFA

im trying to figure out whether or not if one comes up town which one woudl be more useful even tho thats something you guys fault me for its still what I want to do

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:24 PM

cool
so I was watching to see whether you'd end up pushing your joke thingies
where you were "morally okay with lynching" a player
if you were a wolf I think you would have subconsciously ended up leaning those players more wolf- charu, xel, and storn

which is a real thing and is one official reason for RVS to exist even though I know I'm gonna get a lot of crap for actually watching this

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:27 PM

um whens eod 10pm?

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:27 PM

hey backpack what are you up to right now

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701736)
um whens eod 10pm?

yeah half an hour ish

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701735)
cool
so I was watching to see whether you'd end up pushing your joke thingies
where you were "morally okay with lynching" a player
if you were a wolf I think you would have subconsciously ended up leaning those players more wolf- charu, xel, and storn

which is a real thing and is one official reason for RVS to exist even though I know I'm gonna get a lot of crap for actually watching this

So those reasons

You know the reasons you said what you said at the time, the whole I'm null for X and Y and all that

You know my actual fucking question

Am I allowed to hear it now or was that all just shit too?

Like if you tell me it's totes gonna have spoilers about the thing you just now posted right?

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:29 PM

I will not knife in the box but, i want ffa more then riot I think idk (i didnt read riots long post so sorry if that fucks everything up)

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701729)
hey riotpolice

were you or were you not aware that when you called me out for a weird vote or w/e in your reads list, I hadn't made a vote yet at that moment?

I see that, yeah I fucked that up too. god dab ;__;

yeah I might not be cut out for this game. what am I doing.

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:31 PM

can i have vote count as well tho.

Charu 11-6-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701734)
Charu is a piece of shit that I wish would stop memeing me to death. because I will die if you keep it up.

They say the more one resists the more deliciously satisfying it is to keep up the act!

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701739)
So those reasons

You know the reasons you said what you said at the time, the whole I'm null for X and Y and all that

You know my actual fucking question

Am I allowed to hear it now or was that all just shit too?

Like if you tell me it's totes gonna have spoilers about the thing you just now posted right?

I don't really understand what you're saying here but hopefully this helps

your jokes pinged me because above reason
I also didn't like how you were listed in rito's reads list it made you look pretty guilty by association
I also didn't really like the logic that "charu would never let riotpolice do this if they were wolf partners" just cause I don't like that logic, don't think it makes you wolfy
on the other hand you also didn't like how you were listed in rito's reads list
and you've been kind of sort of mindmelding with me in that regard

the thing I was hmming and haaing about is basically just that first bit, which I put more weight on than another player would

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701740)
I will not knife in the box but, i want ffa more then riot I think idk (i didnt read riots long post so sorry if that fucks everything up)

Read the post then, compare it to his first reads

Also if it's those too I'm pretty ok with a KitB maybe Random.org will let his lynch them both