Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Seattle (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150992)

drizzleRomanceGirl 06-10-2019 12:19 PM

Seattle

i知 in seattle :D

XelNya 06-10-2019 12:22 PM

Re: Seattle

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4677765)
i知 in seattle :D

Wai u no in tacoma or spanaway

You are literally an hour away or so rn lol

drizzleRomanceGirl 06-10-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4677767)
Wai u no in tacoma or spanaway

You are literally an hour away or so rn lol

oh cool :D i actually want to move to tacoma or olympia

also oh my gosh the trees and the mountain ranges and the water are beautiful

XelNya 06-10-2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4677770)
oh cool :D i actually want to move to tacoma or olympia

also oh my gosh the trees and the mountain ranges and the water are beautiful

Maybe not tacoma, its not quiiiite the safest area

But like puyallup is nice, i pretty much live on the edge of tacoma and spanaway area and its nice but there are certainly areas even i dont go solo

T-Force 06-10-2019 04:30 PM

There's also a fancy country border about 2 hours north where a bunch of cool arrow-smashers are. ;D

In all seriousness, enjoy Seattle. It's really pretty there and I enjoy it every time I go.

drizzleRomanceGirl 06-10-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4677776)
Maybe not tacoma, its not quiiiite the safest area

But like puyallup is nice, i pretty much live on the edge of tacoma and spanaway area and its nice but there are certainly areas even i dont go solo

oh, thank you very much :) what’s nice about puyallup? (i don’t mean that in a rude way; i just have never been there)

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4677808)
There's also a fancy country border about 2 hours north where a bunch of cool arrow-smashers are. ;D

In all seriousness, enjoy Seattle. It's really pretty there and I enjoy it every time I go.

lol, i’ll try to visit you and everyone else in british columbia another time if you don’t mind :) and thank you very much :)

Svaz 06-10-2019 05:08 PM

There’s a lot of people in the city y’all should try to hang out!! I miss being in the PNW so hard tbh

drizzleRomanceGirl 06-10-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4677828)
There痴 a lot of people in the city y誕ll should try to hang out!! I miss being in the PNW so hard tbh

i値l try to visit everyone after i move here permanently in july :) and i知 really sorry

XelNya 06-10-2019 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4677829)
i値l try to visit everyone after i move here permanently in july :) and i知 really sorry

I'd very much be down for this. (Also Trevor we gotta meetup sometime eventually again that'd be great.)

I know there's a few users in the state but I have no idea how up for this they'd be.

Also Puyallup's best thing really is the state fair when it happens, but otherwise it's not notably amazing. Well, other than listening to people attempt to say it correctly. It's just nice calm place, but then again, I don't go outside to the towns and do much, there's a few nice bars but I wouldn't know more than that tbh.

T-Force 06-10-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4677819)
lol, i値l try to visit you and everyone else in british columbia another time if you don稚 mind :) and thank you very much :)

No rush at all. That would be really exciting regardless!

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4677831)
I'd very much be down for this. (Also Trevor we gotta meetup sometime eventually again that'd be great.)

Ugh.. I already have like 7 other reason to get my passport, and that's another one right there. I should just do it already..

drizzleRomanceGirl 06-10-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4677831)

I know there's a few users in the state but I have no idea how up for this they'd be.

Also Puyallup's best thing really is the state fair when it happens, but otherwise it's not notably amazing. Well, other than listening to people attempt to say it correctly. It's just nice calm place, but then again, I don't go outside to the towns and do much, there's a few nice bars but I wouldn't know more than that tbh.

me too :D and oh, thank you :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4677851)
No rush at all. That would be really exciting regardless!

yeah :D

drizzleRomanceGirl 06-15-2019 10:07 PM

bump

four words: maple walnut ice cream

also i have such beautiful pictures of washington state :)

i’ll post them all later

also strawberry cream

oh also the four seasons pie (pizza)

oh and i got stung by a bee but it wasn’t that bad

RenegadeLucien 06-16-2019 03:20 AM

I'd be down to meet up sometime. Totally need to stop skipping the VancouFFRs for no good reason too

drizzleRomanceGirl 06-19-2019 11:33 AM

:D (if the pictures are too big, you can see the whole image of each picture by scrolling out or right-clicking each image and clicking view image for computers, or pressing and holding them, clicking copy image link, and going to that URL for smartphones)

also these are pictures from western washington state, not just seattle

Svaz 06-19-2019 01:40 PM

Oh man, just that shot of Mount Rainier hit me with so much nostalgia I almost cried in front of all my coworkers! It's such a gorgeous shot -- I used to be able to see Mt Rainier from my building's parking lot on clearer days.

It looks like you did more sightseeing on a single trip than I did in the four-ish years I lived within driving distance, though I guess I did a good bit of sightseein in more specific areas as an exchange.

I hope you can get a good sized group together for your big move!! Also I love your hair and your Adeleine shirt (Crystal Shards!!!!). If I ever get back up there we have to hang out PROMISE ME dRG

drizzleRomanceGirl 06-19-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4679171)
Oh man, just that shot of Mount Rainier hit me with so much nostalgia I almost cried in front of all my coworkers! It's such a gorgeous shot -- I used to be able to see Mt Rainier from my building's parking lot on clearer days.

It looks like you did more sightseeing on a single trip than I did in the four-ish years I lived within driving distance, though I guess I did a good bit of sightseein in more specific areas as an exchange.

I hope you can get a good sized group together for your big move!! Also I love your hair and your Adeleine shirt (Crystal Shards!!!!). If I ever get back up there we have to hang out PROMISE ME dRG

:)

yeah we did a lot of things :)

yeah i would love to :D and thank you very much :) i love kirby 64: the crystal shards :)

and i promise :)

XelNya 06-19-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4679182)
:)

yeah we did a lot of things :)

yeah i would love to :D and thank you very much :) i love kirby 64: the crystal shards :)

and i promise :)

best kirby game no lie

drizzleRomanceGirl 06-19-2019 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4679184)
best kirby game no lie

IKR :) i love kirby: nightmare in dreamland too though :)

XelNya 06-19-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4679185)
IKR :) i love kirby: nightmare in dreamland too though :)

You are speaking my language.

I happen to own both.

drizzleRomanceGirl 06-20-2019 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4679195)
You are speaking my language.

I happen to own both.

nice :) i love the stage song for grape garden :)