Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149503)

the sun fan 08-2-2018 07:49 AM

jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

KitB: On
OOTC: Off; excepting wolfchat
Nighttalk: Off; excepting wolfchat
Phantoms: Off
No lynch/kill: On, cannot be done two day/night phases in a row
Cardflips: On, full role flips
Instalynch: On

Day phases will always be 48 hours (excepting instalynches) and will revolve around 11:00 PM Server time. Night phases will always be at least 24 hours and will revolve around the same time.

Code:

A                                                        B                                        C
1        Town Jailkeeper                                Vanilla Townie                        Vanilla Wolf
2        Wolf Roleblocker                        Town Cop                        Town Doctor
3        1-shot Bulletproof Townie                Vanilla Wolf                        Town Tracker

The proposed setup for this game is called Matrix6. The setup will consist of one of the six rows or columns above, with the remaining players being Vanilla Townies and one Vanilla Wolf. The setup is not announced, meaning if you are Vanilla Town, you do not know if its setup A, B, C, 1, 2 or 3 at the beginning of the game.

Vanilla Townie - You have no special powers except your intelligence. The most common role in TWG.

Town Jailkeeper - Whoever you choose in the night is protected by the wolf nightkill but also is roleblocked, which means if they have an action, they will not be able to perform the action. You cannot target the same player two nights in a row and you cannot target yourself.

Town Cop - Each night you get to target one person and are returned with a result of their alignment (e.g. "red","green"). Red means they are a wolf, green means they are town.

Town Doctor - Each night you get to target one person and save said person from the nightkill. You cannot target the same player two nights in a row and you cannot target yourself.

Town Tracker - Each night you target someone and see if that person targets anyone. If you target someone who doesn't have an action, you will get "no result." Visiting works such as "Player A targets player B with a night action, and is targeted by player C. Player C sees that Player A visited Player B."

1-Shot Bulletproof Townie - If you are targeted by the wolves for a wolf kill, you survive once. If you get targeted again however, you will die then. Does not prevent death via lynching.

Wolf Roleblocker - Each night you can block someone from doing their night action, and you get to make a nightkill w/ your partner.

Vanilla Wolf - Same terminology as Wolf Goon. You just make a night kill with your partner.

Wolves have a factional chatroom in a private location where they can discuss anything they want, game-related or otherwise, at anytime.

All town players (living or dead) win when all the wolves have died.

All wolves (living or dead) win when the number of towns is equal to the number of wolves, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Voting for players is done using the tags of [twgv]the sun fan[twgv] but including a / at the beginning of the second tag.

Players unfamiliar with the rules should read at least the tl;dr version of the rules located here

Signups:
1) who_cares973 Vanilla Town, Killed n2
2) jessiebessie
3) NinjaSM Town Cop, Lynched d1
4) Syhto
5) Anti-Pearl
6) Yoandri FreezinIce
7) funnygurl555 Vanilla Town, Lynched d0
8) Charu
9) Hakulyte Vanilla Town, Killed n1
Replacements:
1) FreezinIce
2)

the sun fan 08-2-2018 07:53 AM

Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

All players who have questions for me should ask them privately (via FFR PM or discord). My discord info is thesunfan #0147. Take care not to specifically mention anything I told you; posts along the lines of "I asked sunfan to clarify [insert thing here] and he said that it works like this" as these kinds of posts are against the rules. If you believe you cannot play the game any longer, please request a replacement privately.

Take care to only post in the thread during the day phases. Posts slightly after the day has ended (up to 5 mins or so) will not be punished unless I believe you are attempting to abuse this grace period.

the sun fan 08-2-2018 07:55 AM

roles are going out now

the sun fan 08-2-2018 07:56 AM

Roles have been sent out. If you have received nothing, or there is some other problem, contact me privately ASAP.

the sun fan 08-2-2018 07:57 AM

The day will begin as normal at 11:00 AM Server Time. Please do not post until that time.

the sun fan 08-2-2018 11:00 AM

you may begin posting

Charu 08-2-2018 11:07 AM

What if I don't want to post?

Or what if I post 1000 times?

What then?

Charu 08-2-2018 11:45 AM

A miserable little pile of words.

Funnygurl555 08-2-2018 11:51 AM

best game name

Funnygurl555 08-2-2018 11:53 AM

also welcome to twgs NOOBS resident anti-fun police funnygurl555 here to own all y'all wolves

Charu 08-2-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4637908)
also welcome to twgs NOOBS resident anti-fun police funnygurl555 here to own all y'all wolves

Prepared to get perpetually owned.

Noob

who_cares973 08-2-2018 12:32 PM

yoandri come at me bro

Hakulyte 08-2-2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaSM (Post 4637905)
ima ask the real important question

what is a post

In TWG's context, a post is collection of thoughts about an event that leads to dependant events or random fluctuations based on the value of the content. Dependant events would be like someone saying something logical leading to another logical post who would eventually unveil a part of the truth either about other players or themselves. Another example would be someone claiming a role and becoming clear because no one else claimed the same role which means it should be true (don't do this unless you have a good reason to because will most likely become the night kill). A random fluctuation is usually chit chat which are like attempts at drawing a picture of how the game should be like. This can be read as a progression and it's like the third component after actions and intentions that helps read players. (does their story makes sense despite having good actions/intentions ?)

The post can be used to express the actions of the player (what they're trying to do), the intentions of the player (why they're trying to do it) and we're here to try to validate the authenticity of what's being said (the progression) to find out who's town/wolf.

Note that wolves will have to mislead others and make it look like they're town so, they may appear as townier than town players because they know more information due to the fact that they know they're wolves so, they also know who are all the town players except their role which is something they may try to figure out and to keep an eye on. Therefore, wolves at some point are likely to try to shift the game in another direction if they're in danger. Early game it's more difficult because we can't rely as much on this due to the high likeliness that wolves didn't need to do anything to get a town player lynched.

I'm about to go work. I'll be more active later on.

who_cares973 08-2-2018 02:07 PM

I have a red check on charu

who_cares973 08-2-2018 02:07 PM

Charu pls explain

who_cares973 08-2-2018 02:11 PM

1) who_cares973 -town thru n thru
2) jessiebessie - probably town because my sister is a wolf and you can't have two wolves named Jessica
3) NinjaSM- I have pretty good vibes from you and your posts are overall really good so far I can definitely see these posts being made by town
4) Syhto - probably town but it's hard to say because my tone read doesn't match my meta read
5) Anti-Pearl - WILD CARD
6) Yoandri- super wofy behavior because she wanted me killed before the game even started
7) funnygurl555 - she was super excited to play and that's town in my eyes
8) Charu - definitely a wolf
9) Hakulyte - 3 vest guy you can't even kill. Probably town but his posts have me on edge

Charu 08-2-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4637915)
Charu pls explain

What can I say?

The smell of you townies is to KILL for!

Charu 08-2-2018 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4637916)
1) who_cares973 -town thru n thru
2) jessiebessie - probably town because my sister is a wolf and you can't have two wolves named Jessica
3) NinjaSM- I have pretty good vibes from you and your posts are overall really good so far I can definitely see these posts being made by town
4) Syhto - probably town but it's hard to say because my tone read doesn't match my meta read
5) Anti-Pearl - WILD CARD
6) Yoandri- super wofy behavior because she wanted me killed before the game even started
7) funnygurl555 - she was super excited to play and that's town in my eyes
8) Charu - definitely a wolf
9) Hakulyte - 3 vest guy you can't even kill. Probably town but his posts have me on edge

My sides have lifted off, oh my goodness.

Hakulyte 08-2-2018 02:23 PM

Charu, I may lend you a vest if you tell me why a post is a miserable pile of words in a jTWG game!