Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

Funnygurl555 10-25-2018 12:34 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

you got this dbp hope you crushed the presentation

Charu 10-25-2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653130)
Still catching up, but people wanting to lynch manti for inactivity lack hindsight of prior games where his activity levels are similar, especially given he said his activity would be low in pretty much every single game. Why are people so scared of Manti??

I'm liking Charu even more now (even with his manti vote, not sure if he's changed it) with his post on "call my post worthless and lynch me plz" sounding like the appeal of a townie who just can't get the radar off of him

Not scared, more like I know he does this as both alignments type of deal.

Recall that one game where he was a lost wolf and we kind of just CFD on him and it turned out he was wolfin'. Mind you he had a low post count that game too, but I also recall he was kind of letting whatever was happening... well... happen.

I really shouldn't, because it ties with it being an emotion read, but Manti suddenly getting mad when I made that post has me thinking he's probably on Team Town this time. Also because he pretty much went aggro with Haku, so it wasn't just like "Be mad at Charu to have him lay off me", but just actually being irritated type of deal.

MML

Charu 10-25-2018 12:47 PM

Actually, no scratch that, that vote.

MellonxCollie

That's a better vote.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653065)
My name is charu and I defend myself with whataboutisim instead of trying to reach a mutually beneficial common ground!

I mean, I know you're trying to be funny and all but I very, very rarely reach a "mutually beneficial common ground" with my accuser(s) when I am defending myself

the sun fan 10-25-2018 01:05 PM

manti's town so
Idk who to kick out of my town circle because its overpopulated

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653137)
Actually, no scratch that, that vote.

MellonxCollie

That's a better vote.

If she doesn't post, it's very likely she either gets replaced out or modkilled or something.

Technically the only reason why I wouldn't vote her.

If you're voting her to get her attention tho, good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653127)
So Haku, I need you to answer this question, because it’s going to directly feed into whether or not I try to lynch you or not. You ask “How do you solve games if not by pushing narratives” and while you should be pushing narratives you believe to be true, you should also be evaluating your own narratives to see if they make sense. When you made the long post you linked me to, both of the posts I quoted below were in the thread and they directly correlate to each other, so why would you say the first post is useless without explanations when the second post already exists?

To be fair you quoted both posts, but out of order and the second post is explained as “I don’t think Manti actually thinks this”. So when I say there’s a difference between trying to solve a player which is a towny thing to do, and push a narrative to lynch without reevaluating which is a scummy thing to do. Your post leans closer to the second because it doesn’t look like you took the two posts together and went “oh there is reasoning for why Manti thinks those things” maybe that post wasn’t completely useless like i’m Saying it is.

Your expectations of me are way too high. I do that with like everyone and I usually vote based on a margin of confidence. I voted you in hope to get your attention to see how you would play things out and you did fine. I moved on.

Looks like DBP would have prefered that I tunnel on you when I don't have something good enough to convince anyone of anything. Waste of time.

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653140)
manti's town so
Idk who to kick out of my town circle because its overpopulated

He could easily be a wolf pushing a weak town to get credibility.

I'm pretty sure I'm artificially making the game super easy for wolves by not having anything good.

People are too complacent with this game and it's going to cost them.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653148)

I'm pretty sure I'm artificially making the game super easy for wolves by not having anything good.

nah, he never makes the post where he claims (for himself and for syhto) credit for diverting the lynch off of anti-pearl on d0. The line about how he is sick because of people reading neee town being the same people fine with lynching anti-pearl is manti speaking from the heart. Its townie.

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653090)
All these players in the game that wanted to lynch anti-pearl’s slot but are now okay with nee also make me sick. We had two replacements on the signups list at the start of the game. Pearl was going to be replaced if inactive. Wolves wanted to get an easy lynch and sytho and I veto’d that and called it out.

You want wolves? We should be grilling charu/MML/indy over the “let’s lynch anti-pearl crap that was at the start of the game. Sytho’s dead body points directly at MML.

Hold up you non-reading meatball I actually spoke out against the anti-pearl wagon. I only announced that on d0 would vote anyone under 5 posts. It was Charu and InD that switched it to Pearl. Stop steeping Sytho's read on me and go after the people actually doing the thing you hate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653104)
Considering self-voting because I don't enjoy making people frustrated and I'd rather quit than deal with that.

Don t be a bitch

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653148)

If you know this is an issue then don't let him push you around. Fucking get aggro with him, call him out on his shit, don't be a bitch

Jesus you do this,every game you fucking see you have a problem and instead of taking steps to correct it you 're just like WELP I DO THE THING THAT'S A BAD SORRY,and then just keep,doing it,for no reason. Fucking stop it. Being better isn't that hard

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:03 PM

I feel bad for defending you too now. My reads must have been really bad this game.

Sorry, I only manipulate people well when I roll wolf because I have a better feel on what to do.

I'm just lost here and it's my fault for not being more here to fully grasp what's going on.

Manti being town is very likely too. I'd trust Sunfan on this.

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:04 PM

I'm leaving in like 20 minutes and I most likely won't come back until the last 10-15min of EoD if I'm lucky and since I wouldn't have been able to catch up I'm going to be effectively useless.

So, you may as well just let me chill in deadchat.

I can't build cases this fast and my only free time is during nightchat when most players are not here.

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 02:05 PM

MML

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:07 PM

For the record, in case I do die while I'm not here;

I never wished for a blue role.

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 02:09 PM

read sunfan's reads post and have a couple problems with it i'll get into in a bit

haku's stuff overnight was pretty lackluster and i'm still fine with offing him.

don't really feel like killing mellon but i won't fight it either

mml is consistantly being really aggressive at times that feels fake (earlier with the charu thing, and just now again with his post to haku) and his advocating for a roundbox lynch while at the same time saying he wasn't really wolf reading him much reads as a wolf trying to push a lynch but not take too much blame for it after. And the way he used sunfan's thing saying he wasn't going to post over the night felt super wolfy as well, like he had to make excuses for it.

(also the fact that he hasn't really addressed my concerns despite them being obvious is also kinda meh)

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:09 PM

I'll leave my vote on MML this time.

Charu 10-25-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653156)
For the record, in case I do die while I'm not here;

I never wished for a blue role.

Eh, I don't think I have you pegged as someone I lynch today after last night. But I understand this post.

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653159)
Eh, I don't think I have you pegged as someone I lynch today after last night. But I understand this post.

The Syhto lynch is clearly pointing at me.

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 02:11 PM

and btw charu, i'm not really wolf reading inD, i am just saying that he hasn't really been villagery up till this point.

basically he's not being wolfy or being villagery.

by definition that makes him =rand and therefore more likely to be a villager. but i just don't have strong opinions on his alignment based on his play thus far

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:11 PM

I mean, NK.

Charu 10-25-2018 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653157)
haku's stuff overnight was pretty lackluster and i'm still fine with offing him.

I feel like, given the mindset and emotions, Haku actually was distraught, and I don't think wolf Haku ever gets distraught nowadays.

Meta read mixed with emotion reads, blECH