Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

DaBackpack 10-22-2018 11:48 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652341)
I dont trust DBP at all here.

lick my butthole

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:49 PM

i'll go something like prec >>mml>Charu>other wagons atm

Charu 10-22-2018 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652341)
I dont trust DBP at all here.

He's reading something really hard right now and I'm just kind of shrugging at it.

If I had something more important, I'd be mad, but I ain't so mad. Just sad that I waited to be pushed out by a read that's like... trying hard to smear me as some type of neutral person when I'm clearly not.

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 11:49 PM

i dont like raekos prec vote but that might be a d1 thing

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652349)
i dont like raekos prec vote but that might be a d1 thing

why?

he's not doing much

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:50 PM

and why do you not like her prec vote but don't care about mine?

the sun fan 10-22-2018 11:50 PM

roundbox?

roundbox 10-22-2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652338)
Nope, I don't want to lynch Charu. Fuck that. Its gotta be Mellon or MML.

Roundbox, not sure why you see it as opportunistic to call upon the lack of steady gameplay or thoughtfulness that Mellon has put forth thus far. If InD was saying it and I was thinking it, and then said it, obviously there is a reason for it other than opportunism.

timing

raeko's playstyle has always gravitated towards posting at unpredictable times

Precarious 10-22-2018 11:50 PM

mellon_collie - Not a whole lot of content from this slot. Agreed with Charu a couple times early, otherwise has mostly blended in. Not sure what to make of the mini case against me. Usually I view those positively, but given her lack of anything up until now, it came across as opportunistic. Sort of pushing at an easy-ish case that wasn't really there.

inDheart - Most people I ended up tone reading; inD was different. He was the first person to sort of break out of the joke phase—it wasn't so much a serious post as it was a “let's get going” post. It sort of simulated content without actually saying anything, but then there wasn't really anything to analyze at that point. Seemed to return to joke/conversation posting after that first effort didn't really take. I feel a little uncomfortable about his approach toward Pearl; it was really casual about the potential lynch (compared to how Charu was), but his logic for it was about the same as mine in the end. Something about his tone seemed slightly off for a while, but it corrected itself later in the day, and he's been interacting with different people/situations without feeling scattershot about it.

Wayward Vagabond - I never know how to feel about WV, since I've seen him start like this before--pretty jokey, not necessarily a lot of content early. That's been town in the past, and I have a tendency to overscrutinize that type of play because it isn't immediately helpful. He's been more entertaining this time though.

DaBackpack - Not a lot to go on here, but feels town-leaning to me. The Syhto analysis in 261 was decent. Tone feels good—combination of casual chat and probing. Has been pretty active throughout.

roundbox - I feel a bit nervous about this slot. I like the willing to discuss set-up elements. RB felt a little nervous/aggressive responding to all the chatter he stirred up earlier, but that tends to happen under scrutiny. Was very skeptical of the Pearl pseudo-wagon, repeatedly analyzing everyone involved with it, to the point that I felt like they might be the same alignment. Hasn't really interacted much with neeee though since the replacement.

Funnygurl555
- Has been more involved than usual. Way more game-sided conversation/analysis than I've seen from Funny on D0s before. I don't know if that means anything, bad or good, but I'm inclined to view it positively--in general, I find meta overrated anyway.

DarkManticoreX2 - Busy obviously, and what is there isn't enough for me to feel confident in an assessment. 237 is interesting, but it feels almost internally contradictory with how it's phrased.

Charu - I've never been able to parse his style of play; it moves too quickly. I'm actually much more suspicious of him than I usually am, since the immediate defense after mellon's microcase felt sort of like buddying, and I feel like I'm susceptible to that sort of thing. His focus on Pearl was...interesting, but I actually buy that from him--it felt like a genuine view on the game.

theknightsofneeee (formerly Anti-Pearl) - Pearl obviously didn't exist. Knights is pretty self-assured, but having never played with them I don't know what to think of that.

Running out of time, so here's what I have so far.

Charu 10-22-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652350)
why?

he's not doing much

Highly disagree since he went in detail about the mechanics within the game in one of his posts.

Granted this is something he has also done as a wolf, so I'd still be wary, but I wouldn't vote for him this phase.

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652350)
why?

he's not doing much

hes always been the type to post infrequently but make... walls... of text yeah?

again this is meta but prec is the nullisst of nulls to me

inDheart 10-22-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4652345)
idk if I believe this to be a wolf raeko thing ugh

no one's a wolf let's go home

is your "believable" thing this or is it toward charu?

Syhto 10-22-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4652343)
I remembered it as

they were still arguing, sunfan came in, dissipation

but sunfan was saying the argument was over before he came in

I don't really care right now

Nope, the spat was over already when tsf chimed in about wolf jumpiness. Because I said please and MML was as kind as to forgive my transgression.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:51 PM

i'm pretty sure we've played together prec

but whatever i'll let it slide if you don't remember me

reading the rest of the post now

roundbox 10-22-2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4652352)
roundbox?

oh

the sun fan 10-22-2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652357)
no one's a wolf let's go home

is your "believable" thing this or is it toward charu?

charu

the sun fan 10-22-2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652360)
oh

idk convince me not to its probably pretty easy

Hakulyte 10-22-2018 11:53 PM

Is EoD in 10 minutes or this is night talk of the phase after it ?

DaBackpack 10-22-2018 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652358)
Nope, the spat was over already when tsf chimed in about wolf jumpiness. Because I said please and MML was as kind as to forgive my transgression.

ok I was wrong

moving past that now

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652351)
and why do you not like her prec vote but don't care about mine?

i think she should know better + is grasping at straws sonce she doesnt have other things to go on rn