Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

the sun fan 11-1-2018 04:24 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4655103)
SunFan all I'm going to say is you're wrong on me and I'm reading Roundbox's reactions the opposite you are, ie I think he had an idea of what the curse does, and I think the whole appeal of "DBP mighta been town, here's a convenient reason to no lynch" is bullshit.

I'll admit maybe that's easier for me to believe because I had already PoE'd him as the final wolf. Maybe that's wrong.

if he is to be believed, he will die if we lynch someone tomorrow, and if he doesn't die then he will look worse for being alive

MixMasterLar 11-1-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4655102)
I guess I should believe that prec was a hit a little bit more than I do right now, that wagon just looks really, really pure

I wouldn't put much faith in a random CFD on d0
Like that would be some seriously random numbers doing random things shit if he was a wolf.

I think DBP/wolves set up a mislynch (charu) and didn't bother swapping when town was CFD for no reason into him because at that point both where mislynchrs and why not just let it ride?

MixMasterLar 11-1-2018 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4655105)
if he is to be believed, he will die if we lynch someone tomorrow, and if he doesn't die then he will look worse for being alive

If he's feeding us bullshit then he must believe he has serious pull right now because if we lynch and he lives the gig is up.

I almost want to say it's the truth because it'll be too easy to test, but I also want to test it and see what happens.

MixMasterLar 11-1-2018 04:33 PM

I think barring any weird night actions my vote is always on Raeko next phase tho.

Wayward Vagabond 11-1-2018 05:02 PM

The wolf team is actually charu/ind/myself

MixMasterLar 11-1-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4655109)
The wolf team is actually charu/ind/myself

You trying to trigger me?

Wayward Vagabond 11-1-2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4655110)
You trying to trigger me?

I mean I'm not going to say no to that question

Wayward Vagabond 11-1-2018 05:10 PM

Sunfan I want you to know that I read the entire post. I just haven't commented on it yet because I'm just trying to digest it because there's a lot.

the sun fan 11-1-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4655106)
Like that would be some seriously random numbers doing random things shit if he was a wolf.

I think DBP/wolves set up a mislynch (charu) and didn't bother swapping when town was CFD for no reason into him because at that point both where mislynchrs and why not just let it ride?

I mean I don't put much faith in it either, I literally said the only way it happened is if we got lucky
its just that, in hindsight, it kinda does feel like we got lucky

yesterday really, really doesn't feel like there were 3 wolves alive, that's all. Day before that too, come to think of it.

the sun fan 11-1-2018 06:06 PM

as a point of clarification, my ability only would've worked yesterday if the wolf was vanilla for that day, I kinda risinterpreted what I was told

it only worked on wolves, and if it was targeting a green or a blue player, it would do nothing, and apparently wolves with roles are "blues"

the sun fan 11-1-2018 06:07 PM

fuck I just remembered I have French homework due tonight

the sun fan 11-1-2018 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4655103)
SunFan all I'm going to say is you're wrong on me and I'm reading Roundbox's reactions the opposite you are, ie I think he had an idea of what the curse does, and I think the whole appeal of "DBP mighta been town, here's a convenient reason to no lynch" is bullshit.

I'll admit maybe that's easier for me to believe because I had already PoE'd him as the final wolf. Maybe that's wrong.

If roundbox had any idea of what the curse did, but then got it himself, then told the truth about it killing him unless we sleep tomorrow, then he is legitimately stupid so

all three of these can't be true because roundbox isn't stupid

Wayward Vagabond 11-1-2018 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4655117)
as a point of clarification, my ability only would've worked yesterday if the wolf was vanilla for that day, I kinda risinterpreted what I was told

it only worked on wolves, and if it was targeting a green or a blue player, it would do nothing, and apparently wolves with roles are "blues"

Oh that makes your role kind of sucky

the sun fan 11-1-2018 06:43 PM

I mean I guess you have to do the third if you somehow end up doing the first two but how the fuck do you get the curse if you know what it does

he would have to be lying about what it does and if he's doing that then he's like... pricing himself out of surviving through the whole game so it'd be a very, very, very, very strange wolf move to do so considering he basically gets hard, hard punished for the move unless he wins tomorrow and

I don't really see how he would do that without me being really, really wrong somewhere

the sun fan 11-1-2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4655122)
Oh that makes your role kind of sucky

yeah, its more of a piece of shit than I thought

MixMasterLar 11-1-2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4655121)
If roundbox had any idea of what the curse did, but then got it himself, then told the truth about it killing him unless we sleep tomorrow, then he is legitimately stupid so

all three of these can't be true because roundbox isn't stupid

So what if he doesn't die and is lying about what the curse does?

I don't have reason to really suspect it isn't the truth but then again I don't have reason to believe it either. Not like host announced what the curse does or anything.

MixMasterLar 11-1-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4655123)
I mean I guess you have to do the third if you somehow end up doing the first two but how the fuck do you get the curse if you know what it does

he would have to be lying about what it does and if he's doing that then he's like... pricing himself out of surviving through the whole game so it'd be a very, very, very, very strange wolf move to do so considering he basically gets hard, hard punished for the move unless he wins tomorrow and

I don't really see how he would do that without me being really, really wrong somewhere

Missed this.

You probably have a point, but I still believe there are 2 wolves out and about.

So if the third one isn't Roundbox then I don't know who the fuck it could be.

Out of the dead Prec is the only one that could have been a wolf and I just don't believe it in my gut dude

the sun fan 11-1-2018 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4655106)

I don't really feel like wolves set up that [presumed] mislynch tbh I think I was the main force there for a while

the sun fan 11-1-2018 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4655126)
Missed this.

You probably have a point, but I still believe there are 2 wolves out and about.

So if the third one isn't Roundbox then I don't know who the fuck it could be.

Out of the dead Prec is the only one that could have been a wolf and I just don't believe it in my gut dude

I need worlds, my dude

dbp/roundbox/raeko?

is that what you're saying the world is?

the sun fan 11-1-2018 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4655126)

oh, you don't think DBP was a wolf? or what?