Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:32 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4654303)
I'm getting ahead of any potential deadchat complaints

I think he could be lynched here today, yes, plenty of people have said that they're fine with it

I would vote him over some other people but I am still quite happy with my current vote

convince me

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:32 PM

and ind: I neglected to check too far into his earlier reads that day, so I guess in hindsight it doesn't hold too much clout now that you two have brought up what he said

this doesn't demote him in my reads

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654304)
convince me

on my current vote or on Manti
because if its on Manti I, the door to door vacuum salesman, would rather sell you on the Suck-o-matic 3000 than the Wondermop

Charu 10-28-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4654302)
smells like you're rarin' to lynch the ole sunfan here

Maybe, but that pretty much depends if Mellon is town here to be honest, and I don't know if I want to believe that quite yet. I've liked thesunfan regardless of my freakout last phase.

Wayward Vagabond 10-28-2018 11:33 PM

1. Mellonxcollie - I just don't see her playing the way I would expect town raeko to play. If anything she's playing the way she did in that one game where she was a pr that gave the alignment of the last person to vote her if she got lynched. Which is weird and I don't know what to make of it

2. indheart - he was asking for sad songs and only town gets sad

3. Wayward Vagabond - deep wolfing hehe

4. DaBackpack - I don't like how you're playing. I'm use to seeing you miss most of the day and then come in at EOD putting in hard work. You're doing the same thing this game but the work you're putting in doesn't feel the same. It's like before you'd be doing brickwork by laying down bricks one at a time. This game though it feels like you're doing this

5. Precarious - I don't see him as anything by town. I don't understand what raeko and Sunfan where talking about

6. Roundbox - you should make solving this game part of your lesson plan some how. Reading comprehension and problem solving or something. I don't think you're wolfing here but I also don't think you're on your A game either

7. Funnygirl555 - I'm completely unsure. Mmls post about your wagon is what has me leaning you town

8. DarkManticoreX2 - I don't really know. I don't feel good about you though. You have the right idea though I will seer haku

9. Charu - you aren't as confident and fun as you normally have been in other games. I don't know how to feel about that but your claim is going to keep you safe...for now !!

10. Anti-Pearl theknightsofneeee - I'm pretty sure I was wrong and I feel bad. I had to rethink about my reads associated with you

11. Syhto - #swolequeen may you get those gainz in pce

12. MML - I don't think your town still and I regret removing my vote on you d1

13. Sunfan - I don't get any weird vibes from his posts and the reads he posts and everything else seems genuine

14. Hakulyte - we'll find out after the seer bubbo

Wayward Vagabond 10-28-2018 11:34 PM

The best reads of all time

inDheart 10-28-2018 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653486)
I’m gonna go through top reasons I townread/wolfteam people!

1. Mellonxcollie - idk kinda lame

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653592)
Raeko feels like she’s getting momentum and I want to veto the raeko lynch because she’s obviously a bit behind and she will not be able to catch up by EOD

I’ve been there, I’m sure most of you have too. Are you voting for her because you think she’s wolfy or because she’s been light on contributing?

Join me on Haku

these'd be hecka associatives if true

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4654211)
1. Mellonxcollie
imo either substantially clear via a lot of the game wanting to lynch her or her partners are also piling on, in which case we can still find them

I think I really do have to draw objection to this, inD
the wagon on her failed last EOD and so far its just been Lar and I expressing her as lynch candidate numero uno for today as far as I can remember

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:35 PM

@haku raeko actually looks better after her spat with MML

it looks like t/t with lar just not ever compromising and shouting past (not AT) raeko

And raeko just kind of getting frustrated with lar not listening to her

It's the kind of indignance I imagine from her in general

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4654307)
Maybe, but that pretty much depends if Mellon is town here to be honest, and I don't know if I want to believe that quite yet. I've liked thesunfan regardless of my freakout last phase.

so maybe you want to lynch me but you've liked me?
???

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4654289)
To me, it feels like Manti has this beautiful wolf agenda of kill Haku today.

He's openly pushing it because it looks cute when we objectively talk about my actions and ignore how I play.

I think he's underestimating the ability of the other players to read me properly despite the weak plays.

I think the Syhto/Neee NKs are conveniently part of making me look even more bad.

That's about it.

DBP I'm honestly having a big issue of "I don't know where you're at with the game" and I don't mean reads or explanations (I gave up on that). I just mean overall level of care etc. I want to give him a chance to properly explain himself if there's something that's stopping him to play like a more typical town DBP game.

On the other hand, Manti was here most of the end of this phase and I didn't really see much that was helpful not only toward me, but also toward any other players in the game.

I'm also more confident in reading DBP properly than Manti later on because he has simply more content to read and react to.

thank you btw

Hakulyte 10-28-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4654308)
3. Wayward Vagabond - deep wolfing hehe

whoa

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4654308)
5. Precarious - I don't see him as anything by town. I don't understand what raeko and Sunfan where talking about

I've said he was probably town so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:39 PM

another emotion read but sunfan feels kind of worn out which reminds me of how I feel

him talking about manti is kind of juicy and I want to hear mkre

manti has now been here and we can thus hold him to proper standards

Wayward Vagabond 10-28-2018 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4654316)
I've said he was probably town so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

I remember you and raeko poking at his reads list for being bad. I may be remembering wrong

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4654318)
I remember you and raeko poking at his reads list for being bad. I may be remembering wrong

ah, bad isn't quite the right word, but you remember well enough so yeah

Charu 10-28-2018 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4654313)
so maybe you want to lynch me but you've liked me?
???

It depends on mellon being town, which we'll never know. I have a feeling she's town though due to MML's push, but I don't think I should really read too much into it. It just looked like straight up anger regardless of alignment.

Charu 10-28-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654317)
another emotion read but sunfan feels kind of worn out which reminds me of how I feel

What're you going to do about it, bucko?

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4654320)
It depends on mellon being town, which we'll never know. I have a feeling she's town though due to MML's push, but I don't think I should really read too much into it. It just looked like straight up anger regardless of alignment.

I like you charu, but this first line is just grosssss
not saying that I disagree with your read on her, though

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654317)

its mostly just feels more than anything else
I said 100000000 words about Manti earlier today so I'd probably just quote that if you want it