Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

FreezinIce 03-14-2017 05:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4532659)
Look I'm going to teach you how to play wolf team.

You take inDheart's iso, throw it all here and point out where he's wolf.
You take raeko's iso, throw it all here and yell at UTR or whatever if she's wolf.
You take YoshL's iso, try to find inconsistencies like "huh, YoshL, you said you'd vote Haku D0 no matter what, but you didn't why?" and push.

You're not doing ANYTHING along these lines.

That's sad.

"Haku teaches you how to wolf game" wolf game

If you get this reference your a god

Hint it's a Manti reference

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4532621)
Quoting myself because no one is trying to break my world or challenge it.

Yeah I disagree with basically your whole world. You can read my posts to see why I find all three of those more towny than not, with suspicions about Charu and Lito and only the slightest wariness of sunfan. Also I think you're more wolfy than not.
Also you think you have all three wolves locked and haven't changed your mind which, although bad, doesn't mean that people have to either "break your world or join it". That's just never going to happen.

mellonxcollie 03-14-2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532661)
you misunderstand

the group of people that has called me scummy is so large that it has to include wolves because wolves can't look at a townie that has this many people scumreading them and not hop onto it

I guess I see what you are saying... but that seems like a really weird way to scum hunt rather than looking at people's individual actions

Charu 03-14-2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4532659)
Look I'm going to teach you how to play wolf team.

You take inDheart's iso, throw it all here and point out where he's wolf.
You take raeko's iso, throw it all here and yell at UTR or whatever if she's wolf.
You take YoshL's iso, try to find inconsistencies like "huh, YoshL, you said you'd vote Haku D0 no matter what, but you didn't why?" and push.

You're not doing ANYTHING along these lines.

That's sad.

Y'know what else is sad?

You missing that players have already done two of the above three you listed.

I may not be paying my utmost attention this game either (and not reading the setup closely again, oops), but come on dude, what is this post?

Charu 03-14-2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4532662)
So what? You got bussed by one player?

Big deal.

Oh my GOD Haku

Hakulyte 03-14-2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4532665)
Yeah I disagree with basically your whole world. You can read my posts to see why I find all three of those more towny than not, with suspicions about Charu and Lito and only the slightest wariness of sunfan. Also I think you're more wolfy than not.
Also you think you have all three wolves locked and haven't changed your mind which, although bad, doesn't mean that people have to either "break your world or join it". That's just never going to happen.

My world could be wrong, I need you to tell me why you have Charu and Lito as towny because I don't see it at all.

thesunfan 03-14-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4532666)
I guess I see what you are saying... but that seems like a really weird way to scum hunt rather than looking at people's individual actions

I'm doing both but I haven't finished doing your last point yet

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4532620)
. . .

*Looks at setup again*

*Sees it's three vanilla wolves*

...Okay...

This is 100% NAI. He's done a different "dumbtell" this game where he said it was a dumbtell but said he doesn't think people should read him on it. Possibility of it being intentional and within Charu wolfrange means I'm absolutely not including it in my read.
Still more towny than not, but these dumbtells dont do anything more than make me wary of trusting him

FreezinIce 03-14-2017 05:40 PM

Litodude 03-14-2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4532657)
righ,t okay, so do you know see why i said 'theorycrafting the most optimal strategy pre-game for humans is objectively the best way to play this game, and is also the only reason why i joined?'

gonna find my post

found it

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4531030)
8. litodude

posts regarding setup should be considered null
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531045)
i disagree: theorycrafting on games of which there's an ability of maximizing advantages based on interpretations of game mechanics from the perspective of a wolf or human is the only reason why i play anymore (aka the fun part)

in this game, the strat is figuring out what are the weakest possible combinations that wolves could pick, and if i correctly deduced that, we would have an advatange. unfortunately i was wrong and was operating with incomplete information (IC can be flipped whenever) so the possibility of 'cop+jailer+tracker' that I had theorycrafted was blown out of the window and I settled for my next theory: now that the IC is a possibility, who knew the mechanics of the IC existed? those players would be wolves, or IC, or previous players that knew the set up of IC. i only played one game where IC existed (last month's zoom), and made the same assumption that host would reveal that in the beginning of the game and didn't see that. thus my reasoning the freezin is PR. while i know blue hunting is a bad strategy overall, i reasoned that even outing this information would make it more beneficial for the group, as inno+cop+jailer/tracker would be enough to possibly jail a kill or track it, leaving us with a statistical advantage sooner, rather than later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4531051)
I think you misunderstood

null in regards to "does this tell me the alignment of a player?"
not null as "this posts should be ignored because they're worthless because conjecture"

...if I'm understanding your POV

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531055)
no, the former

i literally was like 'oh what would wolves pick this would be fun to think about' when i ninja signed up for this game with AA

imo that warrants discussion and was largely ignored and instead it was 300 posts about absolute garbage tbqh

any other vanilla games are pretty boring; i think 'reads' are best left to irl/webcam stuff because there's intonations, body language, and vernacular you could legitimately use to make 'reads'

but this is fucking text the only thing you're 'reading' are 26 letter permutations

FreezinIce 03-14-2017 05:42 PM

K I'm going to crash I'll be back in thread tonight to do all the shit I promised I'd do earlier except smash sunfan to pieces I guess

unless he deserves it

Charu 03-14-2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4532671)
This is 100% NAI. He's done a different "dumbtell" this game where he said it was a dumbtell but said he doesn't think people should read him on it. Possibility of it being intentional and within Charu wolfrange means I'm absolutely not including it in my read.
Still more towny than not, but these dumbtells dont do anything more than make me wary of trusting him

Don't read my dumbtell then, because it's burned more players than it has helped in the past few months.

Just saying I assumed wrong, oops.

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 05:42 PM

Be back in a bit. Gotta catch a couple buses to get across this shitty ass town T-T
Been awhile, but car's in the shop and not much else I can do

mellonxcollie 03-14-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532653)
see my posts on my analysis on people that have called me scummy
you're one of the more understandable cases of that so its a pretty weak lean but I've had to dive into solving the group of people that have called me scummy through the course of the game

if you remember my response yesterday I said the group had like 6 members

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532614)
working on it but its probably within raeko/lito/inDheart with a small potential of roundbox

If your first post is true then why did you list me as #1 in your list?

choof 03-14-2017 05:47 PM

so I've been thinking it over and yeah I'm gonna go hard tonight after I get home and build a case on sunfan

here's a tidbit though: I've never ever seen you try to pocket me this fucking hard

Litodude 03-14-2017 05:47 PM

what is nai
what is iso

i have learned LAL which is lmfao fucking dumb but i guess you can call me a meta slave of the past

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531314)
'I am going to not post much' and then proceeding to post much is just lying, there is obvious implication to be interested in the thread. You can't feign VT afrer that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531453)

Sorry I didn't choose yoshl who is my other 'read' instead of you who also said 'I'll be busy' then continued to post

Sorry that I don't view people's past performance in games as indicative nature of their current performance because I treat and view each game as a new and specific circumstance, and take face value accounts for their posts because $player could be lying, while trying to correlate their actions with their statement and not be accused of 'angle shooting'

Sorry that I view bandwagoning on freezin/Haku early game as sounding like bullying wolves would do

thesunfan 03-14-2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4530826)
I'd expect a town Charu to have a HOT STICK and POKE EVERYONE ELSE but

yeah but how hot is it?

ps I kinda like that roundbox had a scumread on Charu at the time, the reason that he gave being he hadn't prodded enough people is a reason that I think roundbox actually felt

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4532678)
If your first post is true then why did you list me as #1 in your list?

because its all I have explained at this point

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4532679)
so I've been thinking it over and yeah I'm gonna go hard tonight after I get home and build a case on sunfan

here's a tidbit though: I've never ever seen you try to pocket me this fucking hard

great
just what I need

mellonxcollie 03-14-2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4532679)

hey choof are we mind melding here ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmm