Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

FreezinIce 03-14-2017 02:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532501)
it was the point of no return because we had already spent about 10 pages talking about how sure we were that one another was a wolf, and while I do think it was not the greatest thing now, I do think that lynching within those two players is usually the right thing to do on d0. We were not going to stop trying to kill one another unless we had no other options but to kill someone else, and I think we both knew that when we were interacting the night when I exploded.

Litodude doesn't play off of reads except when he does

he kept his vote on me all through yesterday like a donkey because in my first post I said I wasn't going to post all that much that night and, in his opinion, I ended up posting a lot, and that was a lie, and townies should never lie, which is the old school philosophy of "Lynch all Liars."

Basically, the fact that I got into the game and was having fun despite saying I wasn't going to post all that much is wolfy because it was a "lie"

I'd call it a white lie but I'm not exactly sure what to call it. I probably should've known that I was going to get into the game but I really did go into the thread to try not to post that much that night.

Reread my progression, the time I spent tunneling you was not even close to 10 pages. I spent a huge chunk of time exploring other people and even urged you to look into other scumleans as well which you refused to do. I don't know what it means that your trying to represent that we were thunderdoming each other when that absolutely wasnt the case, but I'm going to find out

FreezinIce 03-14-2017 02:56 PM

You were my top pick for that day but I had other options fleshed out. You literally had to be dogged by me and haku to develop any reads and even then you stayed on me all day anyways. Get real man we arnt even in the same galaxy as far as tunneling goes

FreezinIce 03-14-2017 02:58 PM

When I get to a computer I'm going to smash you to pieces

thesunfan 03-14-2017 03:04 PM

I'm not interested in thunderdoming with you today
if you want to smash me to pieces or w/e then do it but I'm not getting caught up in this again

I'm not talking about you I'm really mostly talking about me
I felt like you were in the same boat but if you think you were then idc that much

you don't need to have other options fleshed out on d0, you just need to have one pick
its what I do all the time regardless of my alignment

I feel like we're at a head because of a difference in how you and I play on d0
yes I had other options I mean I gave a read on everyone but I wanted you dead

thesunfan 03-14-2017 03:05 PM

I said I wouldn't cry if Tokzic or lightknight died iirc
I was holding out for a cfd on you which should be apparent

thesunfan 03-14-2017 03:08 PM

why I felt so guilty today about yesterday was because I felt like roundbox was right in that we spent a lot of time fighting about semantic things and it really got out of hand
plz don't do that today, Freezin

thesunfan 03-14-2017 03:12 PM

choof I see you lurking you got anything?

thesunfan 03-14-2017 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530067)
Do you have some Bible that you read everyday that tells you "thou shall never lie as Town or thou shall get instalynched?"

litodude does

choof 03-14-2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532544)
choof I see you lurking you got anything?

I have the thread open
I just started playing skies of arcadia again so I'm playing the hell out of it
lemme get to a save point

thesunfan 03-14-2017 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530126)
Aaaaaayyyyyy... I would say the same, but this is forum setting!

...But I'm gonna sheep you and say I agree.

why did you agree here charu
you seemed hesitant to agree but you ended up doing it anyways

thesunfan 03-14-2017 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4532546)
I have the thread open
I just started playing skies of arcadia again so I'm playing the hell out of it
lemme get to a save point

you do you

FreezinIce 03-14-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532540)
I'm not interested in thunderdoming with you today

The irony duddddddddeeeeeeeee

choof 03-14-2017 03:32 PM

skies of arcadia is top tier stress relief for me and I just found a great hard mode rom hack which has kinda breathed new life into the game

actually brb need a new avi

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4532470)
I thought this at first because of Tokz' soft, but his vote was before lightknight claimed so it was an unlikely wagon to succeed and it's not like he took advantage of the chaos after the claim. I'm liking him less, but mainly for giving freezin such a perfect soft defense. His vote could be intentionally because of the soft, but I don't think he could've expected the outcome to pan out the way it did.

see I originally thought that litodude had posted his tokzic vote much later into eod, eod moved so fucking quickly. I see now that he didn't actually start the wagon, that goes to roundbox now, of all people. so my idea is out, which is frustrating.

FreezinIce 03-14-2017 03:33 PM

And stop using the word thunderdome, nowhere did I say I'm going to tunnel you till one of us is dead.

Finding you shady and questioning some of your assertions is not thunderdoming.

I realize its a cool word that I like but you're using it improperly

choof 03-14-2017 03:33 PM

thunderdome is a stupid word what the fuck is this, wwe?

thesunfan 03-14-2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4532551)
And stop using the word thunderdome, nowhere did I say I'm going to tunnel you till one of us is dead.

Finding you shady and questioning some of your assertions is not thunderdoming.

I realize its a cool word that I like but you're using it improperly

replace it with whatever word you want to use idc man

choof 03-14-2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4532480)

His player-by-player posts were relatively detailed and well thought out, however I think this is a good wolf strategy for faking reads as you don't have to think on the fly or interact with the thread in real time really.

you know in retrospect they actually weren't, they contained just enough information to get people away from him

choof 03-14-2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4532337)
를 = 1

good post

thesunfan 03-14-2017 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4530254)
okay so I don't think you get why we're all up in arms about your bullshit
so I will attempt to level with you like I did many a time with zenith
and I will pray that you retain at least a single word in the post that I'm about to make

you don't get to make bad posts, tryhard posts, and try to cop-out by saying "lol it's just me being crazy." that doesn't cut it bub. yeah this is a game and you are free to play the game your way but this game is ultimately about winning and what you are doing, if you actually are town, is playing against the team's modus operandi. you are objectively a detriment, and if you continue this play style, you will always be a detriment to which ever team you are placed on. you will be a detriment to the town; townies WILL lynch you because you are scummy. you will be a detriment to the wolves; townies will lynch you because you are scummy. I'm not sure what kind of illusions of grandeur you have going on up in the attic but I can assure you that whatever they are, they will not pan out like you want them to.

so I'm begging you. please take a step back, stop drawing so much bad fucking attention to yourself, and take a close hard look at how the game progresses. if you continue to be lol random or whatever it is you're playing at, you will die, you will damage the game, and you will continue to alienate players to a point where people will literally replace out because they don't want to play with you. I've seen it happen with zenith, I've seen it happen with red blaster, and I will not be surprised if I see it happen with you

regardless of how much choof drops off or doesn't drop off this is a post that I honestly have a really hard time seeing speifically him make as a wolf

choof 03-14-2017 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4532341)
the following below is what i wrote literally after day ended are partially when i woke up so please forgive me, i will put it in spoiler because 99% of it is anger posting and shitting on players that i think are in cahoots with each other

@choof @shadow @lightknight i want your opinions right now on the above where am i wrong, where am i right give me /something/

my opinion is that all you did was write "ok" like 50 billion times so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Quote:

ind
my explanation [and requests for feedback]are in the spoilers. what's not int he spoilers is that i 60% believe suns is still a wolf, but i honestly don't believe others would vote for him based on their own conclusions, so instead of trying to force a bandwagon,
i would probably vote sunfan but i don't think he's a good enough target right now, imo ind is far better. if he actually talks and does towny shit then I'd be fine with switching to sunfan[/quote]