Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

choof 03-11-2017 02:51 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

ugyh this is what i get for scheduling work on a saturday k gonna crack open an caffeinated BEVERAGE and go to work

choof 03-11-2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530120)
but it wouldn't is the thing

putting people in the box and analyzing what they say based on criteria a-d is inherently wolf sided because wolves know what they have to do in order to get townread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530123)
Think about it for a moment.

This is a 48 hours phase.

The first thing I do is throw this big post and flip a table for being RVS.

If I'm a wolf, why would I do that? I'm gonna "implode" really fast if that's the case.

If I'm town, it's like a shortcut to my town tell that I will do sooner or later.

I'm writing up a big ol' post right now in notepad and accidentally did the multiquote thing, so I'm posting now to get rid of it. this pair of posts was great, sunfan says "wolves know what to do to be townread" and then haku explicitly follows up with "i'm trying to be townread"

lol'd hard

choof 03-11-2017 03:34 PM

pt 1/???

okay so I reread haku's entrance, this time with some semblance of patience, and I think it's still really fucking awful but given that it was written before the game actually started, there's nothing to gain from the post itself other than the reactions that occured because of it. it successfully got us straight out of rvs.

however that being said, the way that hakulyte continued on with yoshl just made it seem like there's something seriously wrong with how haku is approaching the game and I still believe that he would be a "good" d0 lynch if we don't have a better target because there's like this illusion of grandeur coming from haku where he thinks that he's doing all of this and thinking that he's badass or something. w/e

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530051)
tbh if you bother to read haku's post you'll probably lose a couple IQ points. #skim

you know I can kinda see where he's coming from but it would only work on whatever braindead community he plays twg with that's no ffr, if he even does so.
if ffr is the only place he plays then yeah my mensa application was declined because of his post

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530055)
talking to him won't actually change anything lol

and yet you continued to talk to him which I'm sure there's a read in there somewhere and I think it's coming from frustrated town but could just as easily be a wolf that jumped at the opportunity to make a ruckus this early in the day

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530060)
i don't feel the need to more than glance at your shit, given that it looks like you're spewing about your own meta, which does absolutely nothing for the game state.

this makes it feel more like it's frustrated townie

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530069)
@freezin, ask charu or gradiant where I currently am

@haku, why are you concerned about establishing your own towniness as your first priority

the response to freezin was blatant deflection\

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530073)
I wouldn't first post this garbage if I wasn't town.

yeah I was thinking about this but if you never posted it we would not have known that you even wrote it up in the first place. are you familiar with the concept of meta-gaming in regards to roleplay?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530075)
im asking you if you think throwing away a day to kill haku is actually a good idea or if this is some kind of really elaborate ruse

it actually is a good idea if there's no other option. I might go as far to say that it would be our only option unless we want to lynch an inactive

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530089)
So yeah, idc who it is, but someone in this current pile of player is almost certainly a wolf.

such a dumb post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530095)
Let this thread reach like 10 pages and ask yourself again.

THE THRED 10 PAGES BRO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530101)
I need to figure out if I'm being targeted because my posts looks ugly or if it's because "I'm an easy target".

*leans towards mic* it's both

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530110)
I won't be posting much tonight

Haku, you kind of have this box, and you're putting TWG into it
I see where you're coming from, and honestly putting yourself in a box is a really good idea for many of the reasons you said, but you can't really expect other people to put themselves in a box for your sake, if that makes sense

ps it doesn't
pps put this twg into a dorito locos tacos box

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530112)
But you just SAID... there's a wolf among the last few pages.

So... who is it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530114)
but you just did ESSENTIALLY

i just want the follow up and not some weak deflection

these posts were seconds apart, it makes me feel better about both players

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530120)
but it wouldn't is the thing

putting people in the box and analyzing what they say based on criteria a-d is inherently wolf sided because wolves know what they have to do in order to get townread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530123)
Think about it for a moment.

This is a 48 hours phase.

The first thing I do is throw this big post and flip a table for being RVS.

If I'm a wolf, why would I do that? I'm gonna "implode" really fast if that's the case.

If I'm town, it's like a shortcut to my town tell that I will do sooner or later.

ooooh baby, what a pair of posts. sunfan says "wolves know what they have to do in order to get townread" and then haku follows that up with saying explicitly that he's trying to be townread? fucking lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530129)
Um... because you got found out less than an hour in?

That could be a reason, smarty-smarts!!!!

actually not sure if I like this post or not. what does charu think we found out? I don't think I saw from charu whether he saw haku as a town or wolf

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530130)
hey i know all about being targeted because of effortposts

but the thing ive learned is, day is long. people are feeling you out

and though its kind of creepy to get felt up by peeps, you have to let it happen and say stuff back

but not mysterious bullshit that you cant back up and shy away from at the first sign of pressure

towny post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530139)
I will most likely get ignored and lynched anyway so, I may as well do that.

if this post came from anyone else it would be a scum slip probably. is this the implosion that freezin mentioned? quitting after being pressured? sure we may very well lynch you but you have to read the game in order to solve it so if you maybe started making better posts, people would notice than and be like "oh shit son hakulyte did something.... decent? sugoi ZE HOHO"

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4530141)
Hiya friendssss

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4530147)
why not investigate them now? this is a very weird thing to say! seems like you don't want to do any investigation yourself... hmmm

feels like a good entrance, towny

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530151)
Real talk, what I'm posting is an act. Just because I'm telling you that I'm bad doesn't mean that I truly think that I am bad. I'm just doing it because I don't feel like arguing over that at this point in the game.

okay so I'm gonna make a stepmania reference here. in the rhythm gaming discord that I'm a part of, people will post scores and say "bad." they're either doing this for attention, or to say that they're frustrated with the score that they've gotten , because it's not their best.
so I'm asking you: are you drawing attention as a joke, or do you legitimately want to get better and you don't know how to?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530173)
second

same

I just finished an album, lemme pop another one on and continue this trudge through the molten fields of hell

Charu 03-11-2017 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4530665)
actually not sure if I like this post or not. what does charu think we found out? I don't think I saw from charu whether he saw haku as a town or wolf

I said it was a reason for his statement that quote is referencing. It doesn't mean we "found out", just a reason to explain his reaction.

I currently see Haku as a mixbag of town and scum. (Null essentially) Gut strongly suggest town due to recent actions.

choof 03-11-2017 03:57 PM

oop thanks for the explanation. I'm at about the same read as you on haku, he's done some scummy shit but my gut is suggesting town. maybe I'm not as sold on the town read because of emotions

also did you find the thing

choof 03-11-2017 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530324)
So he became as dense as a rich ass delicious cheesecake

rich, ass delicious, cheesecake

Charu 03-11-2017 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4530670)
also did you find the thing

Unfortunately not

choof 03-11-2017 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530179)
Haku

this actually felt really towny

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530192)
I'm hard claiming Vanilla Town.

I am not a PR. It won't be a serious issue in terms of game balance.
Killing me is probably detrimental for wolves because I usually mess up town's game.

I accept the gambit.

Hakulyte

just for further emphasis this is the worst thing you could have done as a towny by FAR

don't feel like nesting quotes so this post by gradiant felt good, pinging out sunfan in this context. I don't think gradiant has had time here to read through the thread and he's just reacting based on what he's seen since his his entrance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530222)
Votecount would be nice here. I wonder if I'm close of insta.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530224)
I get that his posts are objectively terrible and honestly they might be objectively wolfy but an insta this early is worse than any post Haku could ever make so we can chill on that please

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530226)
haku

I originally thought that freezinice had voted in response to sunfan and he could have but I think it's more likely that he voted in response to hakulyte, given the timestamps of sunfan and freezin's posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530227)
I THINK WE'RE AT L-1
CAN WE NOT

THE PANIC IS RAEL.
towny reaction imo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530257)
He wanted to explore a point but 'later if we even care about it'
Whether or not the group cares about it shouldn't make him not look at the avenue right now

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530258)
look at the backend of indhearts quote, he uses "I'd" and "we" to create a strange kind of sentence thats kind of intresting tbh

someone seems to be sheeping here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530268)
Well, I believe most of the "lol calls" are done by this point. It's just a matter of regrouping info and making constructed posts that will place things together which I obviously have trouble to do if I don't take the time to stop and reread the thread. (I'm pretty sure you can tell my posts are reactive)

do what I'm doing right now and go back and reread the entirety of the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530271)
I think null is the correct place to put charu based on those posts yeah
inDheart for the point Jake made

good hot

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4530274)
damn you guys are going hard early lol

freezin seems much more carefree and that makes me town read him. he is much less reserved than last game when he was a wolf

a bit of a unique read amongst of torrent of hakulyte bullshitery, liked this post

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530280)
i knew it wasnt insta?

really don't like how this was posed as a question

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4530281)
why did you feel the need to respond to this

a bit of towny frustration here, I think

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530292)
wanted to make an early vote but eh
the fire died out kinda quick on this one tbh

???????
to draw attention away from haku?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530298)
my vote was the butt of a rebuttal and it felt pretty good

now yoshl kind of hates me but the tradeoff overall was worth for my satisfaction

this is such a weird post. the tradeoff from moving your vote to me, as a blatant omgus vote, was satisfying?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530302)
Alright, I'll have to look into this point further if we even care about it

hahahaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530320)
yeah i guess if what your trying to say is my behavior recently has been antitown then i agree with you objectively

your
also requoting for emphasis but this post was really bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4530353)
okay I have work in the morning so I will be back to try and read the thread with a level head
keeping my vote on freezinice in the mean time

okay so basically everything in between the freezinice post and this post were either references to another game or talking about the post that indheart made earlier about looking into haku

I'm gonng go less hard now since I'm catching up and things have seemed to die down a little bit, I'm about halfway through this next album

Tokzic 03-11-2017 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4530645)
The entrance of the Chaos Priest brings a wind of chaos and change

I feel the entropy welling up not just around me, but inside me. It is of utmost importance to me to maintain order and control in games such as this... but I am struggling...

I will slash through the shroud of deceit by the envoys of order! ALL CREATION WILL DECAY!!

choof 03-11-2017 04:07 PM

hi tokzic make a real post pls

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530356)
Your entrance is voting me.

I'm assuming it's because you saw me viewing the thread.

So, that's a fair RVS.

"I really don't wanna read that post, Haku"

That made me sad because it's not like I copy/pasted an encyclopedia and it's not like you could just skim and disagree with it.

"Why should I, the GREAT Charu, read that post, mmm?"

Why should the GREAT Charu "not read" a post?

I also find this post disgusting. #54

I can see why it's happening, but it's still disgusting.

The stuff after that point is shitpost and playing the game normally. @ NAI in general

That's about it for you atm fmpov.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is why you think charu is scum?
holy shit if only it were that easy........

Tokzic 03-11-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4530680)
hi tokzic make a real post pls

Savour the safety this labyrinth's grant you while you can. They will crumble soon enough.

Tokzic 03-11-2017 04:11 PM

[[ OOC: **walls ]]

choof 03-11-2017 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4530682)
[[ OOC: **walls ]]

sdorry bruh i'm goin hard and here u r just roleplaying away like ur a runescape baddie

Charu 03-11-2017 04:15 PM

I should roleplay as a bird

Gradiant 03-11-2017 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530527)
sunfan

fuck you sunfan this is all your fault

Dont blame sunfan for me questioning your bad play. Also why vote him now? Only thing thats changed is me giving you shit

choof 03-11-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530687)
I should roleplay as a bird

i referenced you in the metroid stream i did yesterday because of those little bird things that fly out of the lava near the end of the game !

Gradiant 03-11-2017 04:16 PM

I like lito's entrance, but ive also never played with him or done live twg with him so not sure how he usually plays

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 04:18 PM

Let chaos reign

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530688)
Dont blame sunfan for me questioning your bad play. Also why vote him now? Only thing thats changed is me giving you shit

Go away

Gradiant 03-11-2017 04:19 PM

Hakus a bit better with that multiquote post, keep doing that please