Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 02:26 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4530549)
where?????

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4529793)

^^

Litodude 03-11-2017 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4529793)

oh this was a link with all the role info wtf

ugh i'll read this tmr and think of something else

Litodude 03-11-2017 02:27 AM

yeah w/e goodnight

Charu 03-11-2017 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4530535)
1-shot cop, tracker, jail keeper are the PRs

Probably, it's the safest three. Who knows though?

Charu 03-11-2017 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4530552)
yeah w/e goodnight

Latah duder

Litodude 03-11-2017 02:29 AM

^don't obfuscate my msg like the LYING MEDIA

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4530538)
cop, jailer + tracker are probably PRs can work with that information to make town alliance

Litodude 03-11-2017 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530553)
Probably, it's the safest three. Who knows though?

i do because i win games with intelligence not stupid feels on text

those would be the weakest roles

Charu 03-11-2017 02:33 AM

Be as it may, you can't dismiss the other options, but your assumption is definitely the most probable and likely, lol.

Like I said, "who knows?"

Charu 03-11-2017 02:38 AM

And playing the game with stupid feels on text is one way to play the game. Usually doesn't net the correct reads, but it's a good gauge to see initial impressions of everyone.

For instance, I'm not getting anything off of you, but I got a gut that says you're probably town since you're the first to come up with this.

Or it could mean you're a wolf since you know those are the weakest roles and you're only pretending right now to not know what roles are, but I don't think that's happening right now.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 02:49 AM

FEELS POWER

im going to sleep too

Hakulyte 03-11-2017 09:34 AM

So, I've build a wall. (of text)
Interpret it as you see fit. I feel like it's still draft tier, but at least you should get a clue about my headspace.
I realized that the big problem with me being the "center of attention" is that I missed a ton of posts and I have many things that I need to cover asap so, I tried to do that.
Note that this wall has a progression and that what I think changed as I took the time to reread.
I also put a lot more attention on the "very early" game (let's say page 1-5) than the rest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530391)
So if we're assuming YoshL is wolfin', then what about his posts attacking you thereafter?

By the way, this is a weak point to push against YoshL.

Alright, I'm actually going to take the time to make a case for YoshL. I believe that we're both trying to control the game and honestly I can understand why you would think I'm the crazy here, but hey, in our previous post game I got feedback about not standing out enough and not making things happen. (talking about wagons here etc.)

I'm trying to fix this, but it seems like I'm doing it wrong in a "yeah, but not like this" way. It seems like you don't like my lvl1 play sandbox. It's fine so, let's not use that sandbox then. I'll just move to posts that tilted me overall and get on why it may be wolfy and not just hate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530138)
realtalk, you're banned from any game i host, because going into games with the mindset of "i'm going to be a bad TWG player. expect me to be bad" is not something i ever want to play with.

- Ban threat with clear intentions of trying to force me to back off. (it's okay if the ban is real, I consider this host discretion, but please avoid this in game context, keep that for post game if you're serious etc.)
- When I see that post of yours, it makes me believe you're trying to take a shortcut for controlling the game.
- You also seems to keep capitalizing on actually believing that I think I'm bad instead of questioning me as to why I say that I'm bad. It's subtle, but if you really believe it's an awful playstyle, you shouldn't encourage it by saying that "I'm bad" etc. (the dictionary as many other words for that. I'm glad you find incompetent. It's making me give you a few town points because it doesn't feel as abrasive.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530055)
actually i'm going against my creed for this game, which will be to keep my vote on hakulyte until he's not alive anymore

talking to him won't actually change anything lol

- Absolutely no intent to reevaluate my slot.
- Unnecessary mentions of "roleplay" and "twg alts" early on.
- Discrediting everything I'm doing.
- Not going to quote but any post with "bad", "incompetent" and any synonyms of "playstyle being garbage", but it is a reccurrent theme in his posts and the intentions screams "must discredit Haku so he doesn't reach Confirmed Town status".

I strongly believe Town YoshL would simply ignore my slot and focus on what's important to him because "as he said" requoting again.
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530055)
talking to him won't actually change anything lol

Like seriously, ignore me for now if it's that bad. If you really think I'm scum, make a town circle. Make that village that we need so badly, but don't go into that route where you refuse to deal with me. It's fine if you don't want to give me a chance as town etc., but Jesus Christ do keep the phase going and evaluate the other players as well. Besides me there's like only FreezinIce that you seems to be against and the rest is just ????

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530069)
@haku, why are you concerned about establishing your own towniness as your first priority

I did that in my previous game and I was pretty much a God Mode Vanilla Town. Town couldn't really kill me because they knew I was Town. Wolves couldn't really kill me because really, you don't want to kill Haku. Sadly, I didn't convince the rest of the players to vote the right targets and we loss because we forever had doubts about what to do. I posted a shit ton in that game and I had many elements that could have led to the wolves. I simply never really could make the wagon change in time. I consider myself being massively Town read extremely valuable (or dead) because people can actually start considering me and I'm no longer at a point where I only want to solve the game. I realize the importance of having people that support what I'm doing. I'm not playing by the book for how people perceive me because my natural friendly game is usually my wolf game. I'm trying to contrast really hard with that game so I can force a town read on myself. I believe this is possible, but incredibly difficult to do and it may only work with the right set of players who have a clue with how I'm playing. Therefore, I should have played more conservative here, but really, I think it's always in my best interest to seize an opportunity when there's a chance. My playstyle is too passive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4530071)
hakulyte is like if zenith from his first three games did the fusion dance with red blaster, and THEN put on the fusion earrings with a lawyer

like i'm obviously not up for policy lynches either but cmon dude

Don't compare me to Zenith or Red Blaster. I definitely have my own universe.

You mislynched me in lTWG after I said that I was towny because Xiz was town right after he flipped as Godfather. The same paradox is happening here. I have to constantly reread this thread to grasp everything in detail and I will slowly put all the pieces of my game together that is if you let me take the time to do so. Take your time and watch me pull the game back together (or implode) and then decide what's best from your point of view.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530060)
overall shit entrance, tries to hide incompetence behind posts that don't mean anything.

i guess it's a step up from trying to hide the fact that you somehow failed to learn anything about how to play twg well over the past xx games you've played in via. alt account and roleplay

You're reaching so far that I hardly remember what that could refer to.

Here's my one and only game with alt "Etylukah". http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=146055
If you find any serious "alt abusing" in that game, tell me. I seriously cannot tell the difference between a standard Hakulyte game and that.

I don't think I have an "history of roleplaying", but how I play is weird enough that I guess you could "qualify it" as a "roleplay" if you really really wanted to do so.

I'm also semi offensed that you don't explain me what is so bad in my own entrance. I'm not talking in terms of being "not good", but in terms of being "wolfy".
While the one liners that leads into the spoilers tags are probably not to your taste in terms of humor, I honestly don't see what's the big deal with that post.

You could have just said "well, I've read it, it's shit, play the game normally" and moved on.

You got fixated over that post and I agree that the preface "potentially sucks", but seriously it's not the first time I'm doing this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530064)
haku, you're literally telling me to lie about what i've read.

Yeah, lying is good if it's protecting town's interests and not creating trouble to the point where it's detrimental. You need to know the fine line between when to lie and when to not lie in this game. Not that I expect myself to teach you anything.

By example, I could have lied about being VT and I could be a PR. I'd probably be left alone for the entire game at their greatest confusion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530078)
where does that get you

the only way slots are solved are through mechanics. the best you can do is be universally townread, and it seems like you're trying to get that d0 for some reason. why the urgency to save yourself over anyone else dude

I could infinitely accuse people of things and throw puzzle pieces a little everywhere for anyone to read them, but I guess you have a point in the sense of "what's the point to be town read by everyone if they don't trust you".

That's another story. I'm not sure how I'm going to get some trust, but I'm assuming that writing these giant walls can help more than the one liners I've been doing so far.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530084)
choof entrance is good, although might just be me biased because he's sharing in the fact that hakulyte is stupid, for lack of a better expression

running out of ways to call haku completely brain dead tbh, not a good sign for like 20 mins into d0

Yeah, he's kinda weird for that and Sunfan is strange for not taking a stance about me. It's like he said "I don't like what he's doing, but I won't vote him". It makes me wonder "well, are you with me or not?" (what Gradiant bolded)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530090)
since ive never seen a wolf haku game where he hasnt imploded (EM doesnt count) im content to just shake my head and ignore him until the inevitable implosion

Nah, get hyper and make some town friends and try to look up for other targets because there's 2 other wolves 100% no matter how you see me here. Don't be content so easily.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4530125)
you know the one thing that may be less frustrating than reading haku posts, but is still frustrating

is reading posts about haku posts

Cool story bro. (why are you saying that exactly?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530080)
dont make me dig up that quote from your last game where you said what amounts to this same quote as a wolf

u fuck

Find it, I'm actually super interested.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530129)
Um... because you got found out less than an hour in?

That could be a reason, smarty-smarts!!!!

When I'm find out, I freeze, implode and become uncooperative. In this game, I have no friends and I have no problem with leading you wherever I want.

Very different.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4530147)
why not investigate them now? this is a very weird thing to say! seems like you don't want to do any investigation yourself... hmmm

This post should be what I had to say about YoshL. I do personally believe that we're not exactly best friends outside of the game so, it makes a lot of sense to think that what I think about him is biased to some degree. I'm just trying to gauge where the hell that bar is supposed to be for Town vs Wolf. My main references for him for me is his Town Fire Emblem game and the game where he got me banned. The problem is that the guy could be truly legit angry at me for how I'm playing.

Charu is sneaky and it's still kinda tinfoil tier to assume he's wolf with X for Y reason at this very point. The only weird thing about him was post #54 about the idea that 3 players would vote me. My only question about that is "what motivated you three to policy lynch me 'as a joke'. " ?
I just pointed out the lvl1 tier possibility. I do plan to explore the other possibilities by the end of this phase.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530120)
but it wouldn't is the thing

putting people in the box and analyzing what they say based on criteria a-d is inherently wolf sided because wolves know what they have to do in order to get townread

Can't you just do it anyway and take into consideration that the wolves know they're "being watched" ?
Do you believe everyone here would have perfect tone?
I don't really think this will happen this game, but if it's really known for being super terrible/not viable I will stop mentioning this as an idea in the future.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530136)
wow sunfan trying to steal credit for my choof townread, and charu sheeping onto that this is bullshit

Wait- you had a choof town read, but you kind of didn't like how he addressed me? Wouldn't that be more "null"-ish?

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4530254)
okay so I don't think you get why we're all up in arms about your bullshit
so I will attempt to level with you like I did many a time with zenith
and I will pray that you retain at least a single word in the post that I'm about to make

you don't get to make bad posts, tryhard posts, and try to cop-out by saying "lol it's just me being crazy." that doesn't cut it bub. yeah this is a game and you are free to play the game your way but this game is ultimately about winning and what you are doing, if you actually are town, is playing against the team's modus operandi. you are objectively a detriment, and if you continue this play style, you will always be a detriment to which ever team you are placed on. you will be a detriment to the town; townies WILL lynch you because you are scummy. you will be a detriment to the wolves; townies will lynch you because you are scummy. I'm not sure what kind of illusions of grandeur you have going on up in the attic but I can assure you that whatever they are, they will not pan out like you want them to.

so I'm begging you. please take a step back, stop drawing so much bad fucking attention to yourself, and take a close hard look at how the game progresses. if you continue to be lol random or whatever it is you're playing at, you will die, you will damage the game, and you will continue to alienate players to a point where people will literally replace out because they don't want to play with you. I've seen it happen with zenith, I've seen it happen with red blaster, and I will not be surprised if I see it happen with you

Yeah, I'm mostly done with the not fun "chaos" for the entire game I believe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530286)
although haku getting asploded would have been funny

Really?

----
----

Also, taking a moment to mention that Sunfan or Freezin didn't explain blindreper treatment, but whatever. I don't blame them personally for that.

I'll clarify even if it's exactly that Sunfan thinks because I got that from him actually.

It's like I said my top scum was X, Y, Z and that I wanted "X" to die first and "Y" to die second and the next day I would be like I want "Z" to die first and then "Y" which perpetually keeps "Y" alive forever to protect a scum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530393)
alright. I think you'd improve more at twg if you'd put more effort into actually playing instead of complaining about yourself being bad.

Quoted this because I agree and intend to do so. (should have done this sooner tbh, but I kept wanting to believe that I'll get a fish.)

@ Charu #357 (I link posts that contains quote to keep the quote intact)
I do love that playstyle, but I need to hurry up and make my intentions clear because I haven't got my town read yet.

---
---

@ FreezinIce; If you're actually serious with your vote on Gradiant, develop a little more if you can because I'm not sure I follow right.

mellonxcollie 03-11-2017 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530489)
I'm not gonna let you skate through early game like that one game i called you out as scum when you were an sk and everybody else ignored you

there it is Freezin!!!

yeah this game is moving hella fast. I don't really have a ton of time right this second but I'm caught up

My super well analyzed thoughts:

I still like Freezin, call it a tone read

People need to lay off Haku. I think we are all fully capable of analyzing people's play without resorting to personal attacks. For what it's worth Haku, I love playing with you and I enjoy your crazy plays. If you town tell to me this game we can own this shit ;) However you seem like you are try-harding a bit right now, which I'm not sure about...

Litodude is very litodude-y. An entrance like that is pretty easy for a wolf to fake but it fits with Lito's personality

more thoughts later sorry

Tokzic 03-11-2017 11:51 AM

This game will meet the same end as Father Fréderique. I will reach into its heart and pull it into oblivion.

I am hardclaiming Chaos Priest. This meticulously woven fabric will be unraveled.

Entropy advances.

thesunfan 03-11-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530464)
no it's not cognitive dissonance, that implies that his behavior is disagreeing with his thoughts.

it's more like being in customer service and dealing with shitheads who don't understand basic english while not getting paid

gradiant's frustration is p-real atm, wouldn't touch him at all

is it necessarily town frustration?
I believe its real but I can see it happening regardless

thesunfan 03-11-2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530488)
why would he group these 2 things together? they have completely different meanings and tones, and different messages that are almost opposite. one was me yoloing and the other was me agreeing with someone. wheres the similarities? what makes them bad together when coming from the same person? i want him to extrapolate on these points and defend himself, and i made a threat so he would do so.

I think both categories are early warning signs

appeasing people like you did to Yoshl felt really fake to me

Yoshl: ur posts are bad
freezin: ya my posts are bad sry

that is a pretty weird interaction, and it felt like you were just saying it to get him off of you in like a smokescreen kind of way (doesn't work on Yoshl lel)

You also were talking about "but chaos" at the same time basically, and you can't believe both of the sides you're talking about at once, I might let this point go though just because it might be more of a you thing than a you-wolf thing

your reactions since then have been more townie than not imo, the part about motivating me to make posts or whatever feels townie because I think you were actually worried about Gradiant posting @ you fucking up what you wanted from me

thesunfan 03-11-2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530503)
unclear pronouns son. out of context does a lot to fuck with things gurl

if u a boi n a grl den u a he-she

thesunfan 03-11-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530517)
you have this thing you do where every time we play a game together you take everything i say and microanalyze it.

he does that to everyone, I pinky promise

you have kind of the bad kind of self-centered play (thinking no one else is reading your posts last game when everyone was, thinking Gradiant focuses on you)

relax, we're all here to have a good time and/or shit on Hakulyte apparently

thesunfan 03-11-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530527)
sunfan

fuck you sunfan this is all your fault

yeah man I'm a mastermind, I made a bad vote on you because I knew you would end up arguing with him

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Tokzic 03-11-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530226)
haku

Yes....

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530228)
no let chaos reign

YES!!

Freezin shirks the chains of order that would bind us. He is not their ally. Do not kill him; leave him for entropy's embrace.

thesunfan 03-11-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530536)
Innocent child usually is announced first thing, so we know that's just not a thing at all this game.

Leave 3/4 options left.

inno child chooses when to reveal this game because ITS NOT A SHIT ROLE