Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:39 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

which leads me to believe you actually don't give a shit about that argument if there's no following through with any pressure

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:39 AM

you've had over 2 years almost, since you were banned to watch and maybe try learning how to actually play? people don't need teachers to understand how to think.

i'm surprised i'm the first person tbh to tell you that you're not enjoyable to play with. I'm surprised that you believe that yelling at someone and telling them that their intelligence level is below everyone's expectations is fun.

i've explained in multiple places and don't feel like rehashing what i and a bunch of other people have said about your opening post. It also implies that people are going to take your post seriously, when it's a mess of bullshit that doesn't mean anything.

"trying to give you all something to do" implies that you believe that you're important.

if you haven't noticed from how many people actually read your opening post fully, and how many people care about your "contributions to town"

you're not

Hakulyte 03-11-2017 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530477)
Haku

Just the very act of prefacing can be seen negatively. ESPECIALLY FOR THIS SETUP

Think about that for a bit.

You could also say that "I dared to preface". Now that's a lot less scummy from me at least.

Charu 03-11-2017 01:41 AM

No, it doesn't work like that, Haku

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:42 AM

Analyzing your own actions as scummy or not scummy is borderline brain dead.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:43 AM

Hi mellon, thoughts?

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530357)
freezin because bad posts and appeasement, some small things comparable to last game (posts that feel like trying not to get on town's bad side like agreeing with Yoshl about own posts)

he goes from saying he just doesnt like me to vote and peace out. notice that none of these points are elaborated or well reasoned, just broad generalizations.

him misreading my posts about yoshl, then when i clarify them not responding to it. yoshl called out my play as bad and i realized it was bad. im pretty sure ive done it before i could find a few examples where i go on a chaotic tangent then reign myself in when i realize im doing stuff thats antitown.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530360)
the ones about chaos and I would groupt he appeasement with that

why would he group these 2 things together? they have completely different meanings and tones, and different messages that are almost opposite. one was me yoloing and the other was me agreeing with someone. wheres the similarities? what makes them bad together when coming from the same person? i want him to extrapolate on these points and defend himself, and i made a threat so he would do so.

I'm not gonna let you skate through early game like that one game i called you out as scum when you were an sk and everybody else ignored you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530489)
I'm not gonna let you skate through early game like that one game i called you out as scum when you were an sk and everybody else ignored you

@mellon

Charu 03-11-2017 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530485)
No, it doesn't work like that, Haku

The most you can get in a preface is get a neutral reaction, and that's only if you think the setup calls for it.

And even then, it's got to be good and about the actual setup. Not about you and you alone, that's not a good preface, that's a preface that could be seen as scummy (which people have said a lot now).

Coupled with the pressure and your reactionary posts do not make your image look good for this game, fam.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530481)
except you never actually made the vote. not much pressure there and not much effort to actually get an answer from sunfan

he said he was leaving. it felt kind of dickish to vote someone for something they cant even immediately respond to.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530146)

taking bets for the first person to vote you for being utr

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530489)

dang i bet money it was going to be mml. dont vote her or ill lose some cash

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:47 AM

gradiant, i think you're putting on a tinfoil hat way too early - while yeah, definitely we want people actually participating in discussion, like lightknight or w/e who dipped into the thread viewers for a hot second, or box, or mellon

i think pushing it that far this early is like, scientology levels of no for now

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530494)

mml is as not her as you can ever get

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530495)
gradiant, i think you're putting on a tinfoil hat way too early - while yeah, definitely we want people actually participating in discussion, like lightknight or w/e who dipped into the thread viewers for a hot second, or box, or mellon

i think pushing it that far this early is like, scientology levels of no for now

My bringing up mellon wasn't because i'm calling her scum, just pointing out that there's shit going on now and it'd be nice to know that she's reading and acknowledging/responding to any of it

Charu 03-11-2017 01:48 AM

mml isn't even in this game?

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530496)
mml is as not her as you can ever get

her = raeko.

heres the full quote

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530146)
hoi raeko

look at all this content for you to read!

taking bets for the first person to vote you for being utr

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530494)

Nah, i like my vote on you still

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530498)
mml isn't even in this game?

its just the next time it happens, doesnt have to be this game

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530500)
Nah, i like my vote on you still

whatever makes you feel toasty at night i guess.

got anything to say about my explanation that you wanted so bad?