Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

Hakulyte 03-14-2017 09:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4532792)
If thesunfan's a wolf, then majority of his posts this phase are really unnecessary..

Just sayin'.

What would Wolf Sunfan do here?

Litodude 03-14-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532741)
@lito, what prompted this?

full context, not for you, but for everyone else:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531379)
tokzic's vote on suns was definitely a joke but as i said in my previous post (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=756) i won't discount it and will consider it a legitimate vote the closer it gets to eod and is sketch still
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4531427)
Was it?

I sow the seeds of chaos.
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531798)
A job well done

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531803)
i really really really don't want to be wrong

8:11pm
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531783)
where is tokzic

8:35pm 25 minutes suddenly
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4531846)
I come before you humbly.

First, allow me to hardclaim: I am Squid Marth. My deepest regrets for the behavior of the Black Apostle; I am responsible for his actions and allowed him to run rampant. I will make certain to keep him in check in future.

I will not feign that it is possible for me to review the entire archive as of yet, but I will do my best to speak with you all before sundown,l and perhaps even assist in delivering criminals to justice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531849)
tokzic

fuck off dude

so yah i swayed and didn't continue pressing u because 1. tokzic was UTR wolfy and 2. my two subjective reasons for u being wolfy early-game (lying + 'hey hey calm down everyone' type of play) was apparently 'weak'. i made the distinction that there were ppl on suns that made no sense (haku/freezin/tokzic) and i did'nt want to be grouped with idiots (NOT SORRY), and shadow said
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4531828)
You did that all by yourself tbh. I've read your reasoning. I think you're wrong. If you have a problem with the rest of the wagon, get off it.

w/e.

someone else said 'u can't use time-lying as a way calling someone wolfy, because i always forget about time whne i play in twg'

i swallowed my arrogance for a second, got off a wagon, and voted for an inactive i thought was wolfishly nonsensical.

i was wrong.

but success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm (winston churchill) and i hate losing and being wrong so i'm here to at least give some more motivation, give my thoughts, reads, greens, beans, potatos, tomatoes, lambs, rams, hogs, dogs, and win before said motivation dies so let me know if that was suspect.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1896

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532812)
I guess the response feels more townie than not?
like its better than what wolfchoof would say imo

I'm not gonna ask what wolfchoof would say 'cause I feel like that places a burden of invention on you
Instead: how would wolfchoof give his response? what differences do you perceive?

Hakulyte 03-14-2017 09:56 PM

@Litodude: Why would you make a "joke vote" on Sunfan?

Litodude 03-14-2017 10:01 PM

i would be FOR voting for suns, haku, ind, raeko, yoshl, rbx, and OKAY with voting raeko haku and shadow now

raeko because she was UTR all of day0 for family reasons and has recently been WAY more active

shadow because he persuaded me on something that i am not sure on was correct, and i'm going to default not pass that gradient was VT, and haku because i yet don't want to throw away my vote on someone i think is wolfy but that's only in the context if suns is town

and before anyone else posts i would RLY like to know who your reads are SUNS because ur posting a whole lots, flippy-flopping and not giving me shit to work

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4532820)
full context, not for you, but for everyone else:

8:11pm

8:35pm 25 minutes suddenly

so yah i swayed and didn't continue pressing u because 1. tokzic was UTR wolfy and 2. my two subjective reasons for u being wolfy early-game (lying + 'hey hey calm down everyone' type of play) was apparently 'weak'. i made the distinction that there were ppl on suns that made no sense (haku/freezin/tokzic) and i did'nt want to be grouped with idiots (NOT SORRY), and shadow said
w/e.

someone else said 'u can't use time-lying as a way calling someone wolfy, because i always forget about time whne i play in twg'

i swallowed my arrogance for a second, got off a wagon, and voted for an inactive i thought was wolfishly nonsensical.

i was wrong.

but success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm (winston churchill) and i hate losing and being wrong so i'm here to at least give some more motivation, give my thoughts, reads, greens, beans, potatos, tomatoes, lambs, rams, hogs, dogs, and win before said motivation dies so let me know if that was suspect.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1896

You get major brownie points and some town points here

To be clear, I don't think I ever lynch lito this phase. Putting him in my town core with choof and sunfan. Roundbox was in it yesterday but idk what to make of 0 posts this phase.

Also trending up imo: YoshL (with a hint of paranoia and a pinch of salt for low post volume)

Were trending up but slowed their posting down: Charu, Freezin

Hakulyte 03-14-2017 10:02 PM

Why am I wolfy Litodude?

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4532824)
i would be FOR voting for suns, haku, ind, raeko, yoshl, rbx, and OKAY with voting raeko haku and shadow now

raeko because she was UTR all of day0 for family reasons and has recently been WAY more active

shadow because he persuaded me on something that i am not sure on was correct, and i'm going to default not pass that gradient was VT, and haku because i yet don't want to throw away my vote on someone i think is wolfy but that's only in the context if suns is town

and before anyone else posts i would RLY like to know who your reads are SUNS because ur posting a whole lots, flippy-flopping and not giving me shit to work

Oh, ninjad. Nice.
Sooo... Who do you think is TOWN?!

Hakulyte 03-14-2017 10:04 PM

I want you guys to realize that his lynch pool is my town pool.

Litodude 03-14-2017 10:04 PM

1. Charu - human (my only hard change) 99%
2. ShadoWolfe - human 70%
3. YoshL - wolf 85%
4. thesunfan - wolf 60%
5. mellonxcollie - human 51%
6. Hakulyte - begrudingly human 69%
9. FreezinIce - human 70%
10. inDheart - wolf 85%
11. choof - human 80%
13. roundbox - wolf 51%

Hakulyte 03-14-2017 10:04 PM

Well, except Sunfan that you can swap for choof.

Hakulyte 03-14-2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4532829)
3. YoshL - wolf 85%
4. thesunfan - wolf 60%
10. inDheart - wolf 85%
11. choof - human 80%
13. roundbox - wolf 51%

How does these % even work?

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4532827)
Oh, ninjad. Nice.
Sooo... Who do you think is TOWN?!

Alao why are haku and raeko listed in both the FOR and Okay section? Did you make the ok section just to include me ? Lmao

Litodude 03-14-2017 10:07 PM

i wrote it quickly and moved a couple of people in my head as i was typing, haku/raeko/you 'ok'

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4532829)
3. YoshL - wolf 85%
4. thesunfan - wolf 60%
10. inDheart - wolf 85%
11. choof - human 80%
13. roundbox - wolf 51%

I like this list. Don't necessarily agree with some of lito's reads, but they're consistent with the progression he's shown in thread. Removed some excess paranoia from placing him in my towncore fsr

Hakulyte 03-14-2017 10:12 PM

Why is Charu 99% human Litodude?

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 10:13 PM

Haku 69% lmao

Hakulyte 03-14-2017 10:16 PM

TWG CLXV - The Haku In Front Of Me

thesunfan 03-14-2017 10:20 PM

just lost an extremely winnable game as town on DM due to new players
lil tilted

thesunfan 03-14-2017 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4532821)
I'm not gonna ask what wolfchoof would say 'cause I feel like that places a burden of invention on you
Instead: how would wolfchoof give his response? what differences do you perceive?

he would struggle with giving the response
it seemed like he had like, I don't want to say a story, but he had a response that was better than how I think he would've given it

his wolf response would be a lot shorter and a lot more curt imo