Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Songs of the Week (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Memorial Day Release 2019 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150970)

DossarLX ODI 05-26-2019 11:47 PM

Memorial Day Release 2019
 
For Memorial Day we've got two alternate difficulties for charts currently ingame! Both of the original songs are in the higher difficulty range (Almost There is a 99 and Heterochromia Iridis is a 101).

Almost There [Standard]
Musician: RushJet1
Step Artist: XelNya
Song Genre: Skill Token
Style: Game Music
Difficulty: 20
Song Length: 2:44
* Pass Almost There.

Heterochromia Iridis v2
Musician: FOLiACETATE
Step Artist: hi19hi19
Song Genre: Skill Token
Style: Coalescent Breakcore
Difficulty: 93
Song Length: 2:05
* Pass Heterochromia Iridis with at least 1845 perfects.

Matthia 05-27-2019 12:20 AM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
Coolios!

maybe 93 could be changed to 92 for hetero v2, it didn't feel too overwhelming than i thought it would be, but got some more tokens otherwise :)

One Winged Angel 05-27-2019 02:27 AM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
I'd argue 91 may be even more appropriate but 93 is certainly too high

Nice to play a significantly less gay heterochromia

XelNya 05-27-2019 03:14 PM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
Shoutouts to that one thread about trying to get easier songs in the game more.

Soundwave- 05-27-2019 04:09 PM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4675659)
Shoutouts to that one thread about trying to get easier songs in the game more.

Love,

Me, a trash player.

rushyrulz 05-27-2019 08:50 PM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
91

hi19hi19 05-27-2019 10:04 PM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
Cute unlock requirement for Heterochromia v2, I like it.


EDIT- well, I like the idea behind it, but I am definitely no longer good enough to unlock my own file lmao
oh well

DossarLX ODI 05-28-2019 05:27 PM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4675673)
Cute unlock requirement for Heterochromia v2, I like it.


EDIT- well, I like the idea behind it, but I am definitely no longer good enough to unlock my own file lmao
oh well

The original stepartist should have their respective files even if they are tokens. Please let me know if you still don't have access to it.

ositzxz369 05-28-2019 08:24 PM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
Why is the Almost There [Standard] token requirement - "just pass it", whereas Hetero v2 token requirement is "get at least 1845 perfects"? Not that I want a harder token requirement, but... why doesn't Almost There [Standard] get more of a special/flavorful token requirement?

rushyrulz 05-28-2019 08:46 PM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
because almost there [standard] is a 20 and unlock requirements typically align with the difficulty of the reward song

Pizza69 06-5-2019 10:04 PM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
late to the party cause it took me til now to unlock it (lol derust), but yeah hetero v2 is definitely not a 93... I could see 90 or even 89 honestly

awein999 06-5-2019 10:10 PM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
i also just unlocked it. we unlocked it at the same time then mp'd our sightreads lol. im ded tho so i couldn't score but i derusted to get the token woo \o/

SK8R43 06-6-2019 10:29 AM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ositzxz369 (Post 4675712)
Why is the Almost There [Standard] token requirement - "just pass it", whereas Hetero v2 token requirement is "get at least 1845 perfects"? Not that I want a harder token requirement, but... why doesn't Almost There [Standard] get more of a special/flavorful token requirement?

Lol because it's middies song and if it isn't just pass or something easy he gets mad. Should make it an anti pa req, something like get 400 misses.

XelNya 06-6-2019 11:16 AM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4677139)
Lol because it's middies song and if it isn't just pass or something easy he gets mad. Should make it an anti pa req, something like get 400 misses.

Someone's got it twisted. But you're you know.

Almost There.

hi19hi19 06-7-2019 01:06 AM

Re: Memorial Day Release 2019
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 4675705)
The original stepartist should have their respective files even if they are tokens. Please let me know if you still don't have access to it.

Yeah I can play it, but I'm always sad when I can't actually unlock them legit.
My fingers have the big rust, feels bad


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution