Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   FS a LOT of j-core, Diverse System, Alice's Emotion, Silly Walker, nanosounds and oth (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150017)

Nullifidian 10-18-2018 09:02 AM

FS a LOT of j-core, Diverse System, Alice's Emotion, Silly Walker, nanosounds and oth

Hey guys,

Haven't been active on this forum in a while but I figured there might be some people interested here. I asked if I was allowed to post this sale thread beforehand with bmah and he gave me the go-ahead. I'm thinning down my collection so I'm selling a LOT of albums. If you're interested, send me a message (preferably on discord, Spuugvuur#8774). I got lots of rare albums for sale by artists like cranky, Yamajet, RoughSketch, AKHT, dbu, beatmario, LUV2 and REDALiCE among many others. Some very rare albums are included in the list, like the infamous D16 by diverse system which was cancelled because of a cease & decist by Konami right before release and m1dy's Freedom EP. Everything is in complete condition (with obi where it applies) unless otherwise noted.

I am also open to offers. Just hit me up with a counter offer and if it's good I'll accept it.

You can view the list here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

PS. I ship from the Netherlands so keep that in mind with shipping costs. I will calculate shipping costs per order.

As for pics of the stuff, I can take pics on demand of albums you're interested in. It's a big list so I'm not going to take everything out of my cabinets and take pictures of it all unless people specifically ask for pics of something. Here's a somewhat recent pic of the cabinets at least.

Wayward Vagabond 10-18-2018 09:15 AM

Re: FS a LOT of j-core, Diverse System, Alice's Emotion, Silly Walker, nanosounds and

It's so beautiful

MarioNintendo 10-18-2018 10:22 AM

Re: FS a LOT of j-core, Diverse System, Alice's Emotion, Silly Walker, nanosounds and

Ho
Ly
Crap
0_0

XelNya 10-18-2018 11:23 AM

all that majora stuff tho

Charu 10-18-2018 01:25 PM

Aww... why you thinning out anyways? Too much to fit?

Nullifidian 10-18-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4651432)
Aww... why you thinning out anyways? Too much to fit?

Yeah it was just becoming a bit too much haha. I'm keeping the labels and albums I like the most and it's still a lot :P

MixMasterLar 10-18-2018 09:38 PM

Lol someone cleared out the dBu stuff. Someone has good taste

If Ridge Racer Respect is there on payday I might talk myself into it

James May 10-19-2018 03:15 AM

Mind if I go ahead and spread this out to other peeps to see if they're interested in it or prefer to keep it in here? o: That's a mighty fine collection though!

Nullifidian 10-19-2018 05:05 AM

Go right ahead :)

XelNya 10-19-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4651441)
Lol someone cleared out the dBu stuff. Someone has good taste

If Ridge Racer Respect is there on payday I might talk myself into it

It was too hard to resist. I've listened to scarlet rapsodia an almost unhealthy amount of times.

XelNya 11-1-2018 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4651476)
It was too hard to resist. I've listened to scarlet rapsodia an almost unhealthy amount of times.

On that note, they arrived quick as hell, and in resealable packaging.

I'm excited. Thanks again.

Nullifidian 11-2-2018 02:12 PM

Glad to see it arrived safe and sound. Enjoy!

Still lots of other things for sale for anyone else interested ;)

AlexDest 11-2-2018 10:55 PM

yeah i got mine quick too

thanks man :cool:
may look into some more later

Zeldagurlfan1 11-12-2018 03:03 PM

So much zelda . So much love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk