Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146551)

ShadoWolfe 01-25-2017 05:23 AM

Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

Hey V where'd you go?

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4513120)
This fucking thread, guys.

V can you link games where you claimed in this matter since you said you "always" word it like that?

well we don't do many games here where we n0 seer but here's one i could find http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=138530

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4513124)
Hey V where'd you go?

been searching my username in TWG to find old games took a bit

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4513122)
Vendetta21 talking about possible ways he could die :

yeah wolves cant night kill me directly so they can bus me or try to doublecross wolf me

ShadoWolfe 01-25-2017 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4513127)
yeah wolves cant night kill me directly so they can bus me or try to doublecross wolf me

Uhhh no. Not buying it. You said vigi, and there's no "bussing" role that could "bus" town here.

Idk if there's much you can say here tbh.. I'd have to be crazy to ignore that. Like, shit. If I'm wrong then you can't even be mad lol wtf was that.

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4513128)
Uhhh no. Not buying it. You said vigi, and there's no "bussing" role that could "bus" town here.

Idk if there's much you can say here tbh.. I'd have to be crazy to ignore that. Like, shit. If I'm wrong then you can't even be mad lol wtf was that.

bussing doesnt take a role they can just vote together. and it's not a wolf nightkill, saying "night kill" would be confusing parlance since they can't target me directly except for doublecross wolf. the wolf team often gets vigis so vigi seems like the correct nomenclature to describe the role

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 05:42 AM

look, i don't care if i die because it's night one and it isn't the worst thing in the world since mike spewed about vanilla wolves, but what i say now will ring true really strongly in postgame when i quote a couple of your posts talking about how you are trying to find more intention and complexity than the situation merits, especially here over wordchoice that doesn't seem at all unreasonable for description when i'm posting stream of thought without restraint

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 05:44 AM

would the same thing have made sense using the word nightkill?

ShadoWolfe 01-25-2017 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4513129)
bussing doesnt take a role they can just vote together. and it's not a wolf nightkill, saying "night kill" would be confusing parlance since they can't target me directly except for doublecross wolf. the wolf team often gets vigis so vigi seems like the correct nomenclature to describe the role

Smh. I get what you're saying, just don't know if I buy it. Gonna reread in the morning. What time is it where you're at?
I'm on the last page of this infernal paper I'm writing and have relishing the thought my bed for hours now.

ShadoWolfe 01-25-2017 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4513131)

"bussing is the act of distancing youraelf from your scum partners, uaually by helping to lynch them. The term bussing comes from the phrase "to throw under the bus"

ShadoWolfe 01-25-2017 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4513131)

Since you used the name of the town - aligned role as a verb, I'll suggest the name of the other faction as a verb. "wolfed unexpectedly"

ShadoWolfe 01-25-2017 05:53 AM

And I asked about seerhunt clearing in this game not to get a definition or description, but why you immediately jumped to it in a setup that seems very unsuited for hypocops and roleswaps, and how/why you had planned on getting yourself killed to clear lito when wolves couldn't directly target either of you.

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4513135)
And I asked about seerhunt clearing in this game not to get a definition or description, but why you immediately jumped to it in a setup that seems very unsuited for hypocops and roleswaps, and how/why you had planned on getting yourself killed to clear lito when wolves couldn't directly target either of you.

because the intention was to just throw it out there and see if something stuck, i never intended to die because of it, but if i did die unexpectedly it might mean something. it's multiplying the power of being a vanillager, that is why you do it.

freakysnots 01-25-2017 05:55 AM

hi friends im here to lynch wolf

v

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 05:56 AM

there is no master plan here, it was just one among many in a bag of tricks to try to glean something from the party that is coordinating

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4513133)
"bussing is the act of distancing youraelf from your scum partners, uaually by helping to lynch them. The term bussing comes from the phrase "to throw under the bus"

you can also call it wagoning i suppose

MixMasterLar 01-25-2017 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4513125)
well we don't do many games here where we n0 seer but here's one i could find http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=138530

Hey Shado help me out here.

Tell me if these two post are close to what V did this game

Quote:

Originally Posted by V in post 55
Wolfy

Quote:

Originally Posted by V in post 56
J/k I seered jrodd villager

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4513132)
Smh. I get what you're saying, just don't know if I buy it. Gonna reread in the morning. What time is it where you're at?
I'm on the last page of this infernal paper I'm writing and have relishing the thought my bed for hours now.

it is 4am.

MixMasterLar 01-25-2017 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4513139)
you can also call it wagoning i suppose

Is that an alternative fact rofl

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4513140)
Hey Shado help me out here.

Tell me if these two post are close to what V did this game

yeah they are