Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   q: are there ways to search for files with lots of "colourful notes"? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151397)

s1rnight 10-28-2019 10:29 PM

q: are there ways to search for files with lots of "colourful notes"?

hello!!

i like playing the songs but the ones with very rigid "8ths" and "16th" like patterns feel very rigid for my hands... i like the songs that are more naturally flowing and have a lot of weird arrows instead... i don't know if there's a way to search for these though

ok!!!! im back out!!!! have a lovely halloween, friends

- s1rnight

TheSaxRunner05 10-28-2019 10:46 PM

Re: q: are there ways to search for files with lots of "colourful notes"?

First song that comes to mind is "Undiscovered Colors"

EppuJoloZ 10-29-2019 02:03 AM

"The Bird's Midair Heatstroke" is a weird and hard file but I guess it qualifies here because it has a lot of colors? Yayyyy.... XD

ositzxz369 10-29-2019 03:02 AM

Kono Spoon, Reading Rainbow, and Counting Snow are three songs (that I know from the top of my head) that have lots of colorful notes. Anyways, there's no "colorful song search" in FFR at the moment. I think a definition for "files with lots of colorful notes" needs to be clarified. Would u be looking for a high color-noncolor ratio(songs that are short and include heavy BPM manipulation), or the highest raw amount of color notes in a song (very long songs)? Also, what type of colors is "colorful" to u?

M0nkeyz 10-29-2019 06:07 AM

Try ''Twister''

Best song in the game imo

emulord 10-29-2019 12:49 PM

The Games we Played sounds like one you're looking for.

SK8R43 10-29-2019 01:37 PM

I like the color trill in its only natural :P

Dinglesberry 10-29-2019 04:40 PM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...75&postcount=2

I found a post where someone listed the top songs by certain numbers of thing like note colours so maybe this might work, post is old tho so itd be missing a ton of new songs

s1rnight 10-31-2019 12:43 AM

@dinglesberry wow!!! that is a really good thread. thank you for showing me it

(i like the stepchart "ami furi koneko", the rhythms are nice and there arent a lot of jumps lol)

s1rnight 10-31-2019 12:52 AM

oh yeh, to save space on threads, i was going to ask this as well. there is apparently a way to search files by "personal rating", but i haven't seen a way to rate them...

i assume this is some "average rating", right? i'd love to be able to rate charts i like!! if only so they're easier to find lol

justin_ator 10-31-2019 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s1rnight (Post 4701126)
oh yeh, to save space on threads, i was going to ask this as well. there is apparently a way to search files by "personal rating", but i haven't seen a way to rate them...

i assume this is some "average rating", right? i'd love to be able to rate charts i like!! if only so they're easier to find lol

Rating songs is available when you pass* a file - there is a star next to the name of the file on the results screen that you click and then you can rate it. Test on excite bike if you don't want to play a full song.

s1rnight 10-31-2019 05:00 AM

AHHH brilliant!! thank you thank you. i find more secrets on this website every day....

Moria 10-31-2019 05:07 AM

man dingles comes through yet again

also counting snow

who needs colors when you got white