Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=111054)

woker-X 08-3-2009 03:07 PM

Re: The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament

In.

ichliebekase 08-3-2009 03:07 PM

Speedy, you are advanced. Mega, you have [Oni] that's mainly why I put you in masters but I'm going to talk it over with a few people before I make my exact decision.

CT_MassiveMammary 08-3-2009 04:20 PM

Jess, I'm totally in. Just gonna use this account. Lazyness has overuled. Pick any div for me. Meh. I'll have fun either way. ;D

lukestepwalker 08-3-2009 04:33 PM

in *_^

Panic4Me 08-3-2009 04:49 PM

Updated.

TrixiePuff 08-3-2009 06:49 PM

In.
Intermediate.

championanwar 08-3-2009 06:50 PM

Meh, Inter please ;D

edit: havent played FFR properly in months so lol, im probably gonna have ****ty PA xD

darkheartsentwined 08-3-2009 06:50 PM

fine fine im in. idk what freaking division or anything...ive never done this stuff before. i dont even touch the forums. *touch* o.o

p4rty_b0y 08-3-2009 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3173625)
Speedy, you are advanced. Mega, you have [Oni] that's mainly why I put you in masters but I'm going to talk it over with a few people before I make my exact decision.

not everyone with oni belongs in masters, a lot of people got oni when VB and BF where FMOs

ichliebekase 08-3-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3170703)
If you complain and you are borderline, you will be placed in the higher division. YOU ARE WARNED!

Please read :] Since you're as high as you can go p4rty, you're all staying.

p4rty_b0y 08-3-2009 06:56 PM

Ok seriously, why the **** does every tourny me and Wynd enter, we always get put into guru where we dont belong?.... Its seriously starting to piss me off. Ill be guru/D5 material soon, yes i admit it, but as for right now i belong in upper D4 or masters. Just compare my scores to that of Zero or Bluearrow.. do it and come back to me and look at the skill jump that is required of D5

ichliebekase 08-3-2009 07:00 PM

If you don't like being in guru's all the time, then why do you continuously enter tournaments knowing that you're going to be put there because you really do belong there? Don't blame everyone else because you entered a tournament. Try your best. I'm not inter material but I'm trying my best because I want to improve. If you're put out of your comfort zone then you're going to push harder to improve.
Stop complaining or I will just DQ you now.

p4rty_b0y 08-3-2009 07:01 PM

This game isnt a motivational game at all, it makes me not want to play when im overplaced.

ichliebekase 08-3-2009 07:02 PM

If I were to put you in masters, you'd be underplaced. I'm not going to turn this into Vanilla's tournament and make a special division just for the complainers [no offense Brooks XD ].

p4rty_b0y 08-3-2009 07:05 PM

lawl im definately not underplaced in D4.. if you were at my skill level you would see that the jump from D4 to D5 is like trying to go from jumping 10 feet to 30 feet

Panic4Me 08-3-2009 07:06 PM

Any issues with placement can be handled via PMs to either myself or ichliebekase. Whoever continues to complain in the thread will be disqualified. Thanks. =]

ichliebekase 08-3-2009 07:07 PM

Thank you Duck :]

Panic4Me 08-3-2009 07:09 PM

No problem. We don't need things to erupt, resulting in a locked thread. I'd like to see a successful tournament, and I hope you all do as well.

Vanilla Mnm 08-3-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3173891)
If I were to put you in masters, you'd be underplaced. I'm not going to turn this into Vanilla's tournament and make a special division just for the complainers [no offense Brooks XD ].

I take offense to this.

ichliebekase 08-3-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Mnm (Post 3173904)
I take offense to this.

No you don't :]
We're always updating guys. Please get more players and we'd appreciate more donations!