Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Bynary Fission vs Winrar (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=123840)

Winrar 05-10-2012 09:08 PM

Bynary Fission vs Winrar

We've started off comparing about 1 or 2 SM scores and thought that weed:mrgreen: make great rivals. Although we both play different styles (Bynary - one handed and Winrar - spread) this will be quite the challenge. After looking at a couple scores I can tell that Logan has much better accuracy than myself, but my speed is right up there (if not better :twisted:)

These are just a couple scores of mine, hopefully you wake up soon and kick my butt so I have something to do.

There's no way in hell I'll ever do this well again...

I did not think I'd ever FC this, especially not this soon

Not much to say about this, I'd need some kind of a score to beat to do better on this.

Been trying to fc this for a long time and I got it with a near sdg to boot

No mines :( but near fc was pretty shocking since I can't pass with mines and this was my first attempt

I'm happy about the cbs and the fact that I can see hope in pa'ing it (patashu's)

Thought the sightread on %% was pretty decent

Decided to throw in an AAA since I have terrible consistency

Really happy about the sdg FC :)

Sorry about a lot of these being JS files, I'm not sure if it's a strong or weak pattern for you, but stream and JS are one of my best. You should think twice before facing me on one of these files ;)

Also send me some info on which patterns you're strong and weak against so we can find the best songs to challenge each other on. The ones I posted above should tell you about how inconsistent I am, and what kind of speed I have. I'll keep trying to get better scores on the packs you mentioned.

EzExZeRo7497 05-10-2012 09:14 PM

Re: Bynary Fission vs Winrar

Holy shit, two players I've been rooting for so long. Gotta go with team Bynary though. :twisted:

j-rodd123 05-10-2012 09:32 PM

gogogo winrar!!~ :)

V-Ormix 05-10-2012 10:10 PM

I know andy better, no offense to bynary tho... I'd give the dude mad props if he can keep up with andy before too long cause you know, one hand and what not.

who_cares973 05-11-2012 01:00 AM

team winrar, bynary sucks butt!!!!!

Dynam0 05-11-2012 01:07 AM

Yeah if bynary can even remotely keep up i'm saying gg for him haha, will be a fun deathmatch for sure tho

Bynary Fission 05-11-2012 02:02 AM

So....it begins. :twisted:

I have to say, you REALLY underestimate my stream/jumpstream abilities at this game, lmao. Like so:

I've got countless more saved in my folder - these are just a preview. :) Also, in response to %% and Variations, here are some scores I have in my folder on those files:

:(

Ahaha, you can tell that this one is older than all the others due to the C-mod. I get around the high 70s-mid 80s on this now, but this is the only SS of this song I have saved.

I've also played Pig, Holy Orders and Anisakis. Pig looks really good, I could FC but it'd be tough, though I could definately beast that MA. Ditto with Holy Orders (5 cbs looks pretty darn good), and I might be able to sup Anisakis though that file makes me rage because I always get random cbs when playing haha.

So yeah...for all of you guys thinking I can't compete wth a spread player you've got another thing coming. :twisted:

Winrar 05-11-2012 02:35 AM

I read all the comments above and got a huge confidence boost, then I saw the scores and it's gone D:

It's great that you're good at JS cause I whore Nuclear Blast packs non stop.

I've got a lot of practicing to do. Accuracy is what imma work on when I wake up.

Bynary Fission 05-11-2012 06:42 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Okay...time to post some score rebuttals. :D

Okay...the jumpstreams in this file make me REALLY uncomfortable. The miss in the middle was random, but the boos...ugh every subsequent repeat of that spin-jumpstream I do worse lmao.
Attachment 29894

WOW thanks for derping on me keyboard! The MA in this run was really insane too. :(
Attachment 29895

Holy shit can you say consistency? Got these three scores each in a row...
Attachment 29896
Attachment 29897
Attachment 29898

Take your pick:

Better MA

Better PA, FC. Technically not a blackflag since I dropped a hold lmao.

Here's a few extra scores I had lying around/achieved today (I was gonna save some of these for a thread but they're better off here):

Damn, so close to the 98 break...cbs aren't my best (my previous SS had 4) but the MA and PA are huge improvements.

ugh...

Dunno. You could easily beat these cbs I bet.

I have a 4 cb BtE score but I'm saving that one for my next thread. :twisted: Looking forward to your rebuttals on any of the scores I've posted!

Kibblre 05-11-2012 10:44 AM

Team Winrar represent <3