Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122379)

justin_ator 03-4-2012 12:09 AM

Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

I don't even give a fück.

sticklydude 03-4-2012 12:17 AM

This is so ****ing unfair moving me up then giving me this jackfest.

brb. Gonna QQ some more before whoring this file.

Xx{Midnight}xX 03-4-2012 12:20 AM

Yes because the jacks are the hard part.

If you wanna bitch about one round having jacks... Shut the **** up. I've faced three rounds of jumpstream and haven't said shit about it being my worst pattern.

_Zenith_ 03-4-2012 12:27 AM

This song is so infuriating, it looks like you just made a 2 minute song full with 24th quads and then just went down and removed SOME arrows -__-

tofurox 03-4-2012 12:28 AM

Free time turned into my dad forcing me to work on my online driving. Man I did that shit all day, got it done though. I'm getting my final Round 3 score in within the next hour. And I'll have round 4 soon too. I've been really busy recently, but I can't hold this off any longer.

sticklydude 03-4-2012 12:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3650900)
Yes because the jacks are the hard part.

If you wanna bitch about one round having jacks... Shut the **** up. I've faced three rounds of jumpstream and haven't said shit about it being my worst pattern.

Yeah, I take it back.

It's not that bad anyways.

_Zenith_ 03-4-2012 12:31 AM

Heres my unofficial SS, just so you guys know where I am with progress on this song

reuben_tate 03-4-2012 12:36 AM

I like how this is supposedly the "hardest" file for D4 so far, yet I find it to be the easiest file you've given us thus far with the exception of the round 1 song. Anyways, I played the chart two or three times, this is easily improvable. I'm mindblocked on the intro roll, two of the misses in this run were from the first ten notes because I just stopped giving a **** about trying to nail the intro roll. Jacks aren't as bad as I thought they would be, I picked up at most like 5 goods from them, I can probably AAA if I get lucky. Also, this sounds retarded coming from me, but I think I might be able to FC this. ._. (If I do, this exact chart with no changes better be submitted to FFR so I can submit my SS to the unrecorded scores form and get my first ****ing FGO FC)

Zakvvv666 03-4-2012 12:38 AM

Submit Final Battle to FFR, it's great

tofurox 03-4-2012 01:07 AM

Made it to the last 10 seconds of Starlight Reverie with 4 goods, I was shaking so bad that my finger missed one of the hands and then I got a crapload of goods and averages. I am so pissed. That would have been an amazing score to submit. Hopefully I won't have to gruel through this song much longer. My arms are killing me at the moment.

hi19hi19 03-4-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 (Post 3650912)
Submit Final Battle to FFR, it's great

The guy behind Oak's Parcel was only 15 years old when he made that track (yes that is a 15 year old doing the growl vocals) and he's since stopped making music and is hard to contact as a result. I could try getting FFR permission I guess.

That said, if you guys want to steal my sync and make your own steps to some of the songs from this tournament and submit them under your own name I guess you could do that, because I won't have chance to submit everything to FFR that I want to.
The only exceptions to that would be the round 6 D3 and D5 files, I'd appreciate if you guys not steal those because I do intend on submitting the two of them to FFR with slightly altered steps.

I have something like 30 charts waiting to be submitted to FFR, and with a cap of 5 it is a constant battle for me always choosing what I want to submit. There's been some excellent charts just rotting in my finished files folder for literally 3+ years because I never have the chance to submit them anywhere.

tofurox 03-4-2012 01:29 AM

Great, now I've lost the beginning again. I am really pushing for an improved score. My arms are dying, but I have to get something in ASAP.

Jake Ferguson 03-4-2012 01:38 AM

Kinda irked right now, on one run I get the 6 goods in the jack part, and on another I get the 6 goods on the 12-23-34 parts. I know I can get it, but it's not happening for me right now.

hi19hi19 03-4-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake Ferguson (Post 3650936)
Kinda irked right now, on one run I get the 6 goods in the jack part, and on another I get the 6 goods on the 12-23-34 parts. I know I can get it, but it's not happening for me right now.

Damn that's way better than I was expecting from D1 this round, I'm impressed!
Getting the balance of difficulty vs readability correct for D1 is very difficult for me, but hopefully next round should be right.
Sorry for the huge fluctuations in difficulty, I'm still learning how best to gauge the difficulty of D1 and D2 files :(

Jake Ferguson 03-4-2012 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3650937)
Sorry for the huge fluctuations in difficulty, I'm still learning how best to gauge the difficulty of D1 and D2 files :(

No problem, I'm just glad this file was easier than last round's :grin:

tofurox 03-4-2012 01:50 AM

Okay. I got this score a bit earlier. Final score for round 3. I am done with this file.

Off to work on round 4.

And I'd like to thank you hi19hi19, this tournament has been amazing so far. I tried our the round 5 song, and it is quite simply... amazing.

Samwais 03-4-2012 02:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This song is awesome :3

I'll definitely improve later, but in case I somehow forget, here's a placeholder.

tofurox 03-4-2012 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 3650845)

I'm lazy.

Woah amazng score!!!!!! How the heck do you read all that without mashing?

And I still cannot express how amazing Harvest Dance is. The song and the stepfile both fit together really well. The song is tough, agreed, but the way the stepfile is set up, it isn't just a stamina test. It's actually more a skill test. I love this song!!!!

FrozenAngel91 03-4-2012 03:05 AM

Really sorry for how late this is Hi19, I was going to post something at like 9:00 but a family emergency came up that was kind of urgent. It's okay if you don't take it, I understand, I probably should of had a placeholder anyways, but I figured I would at least post to see if you would.

sticklydude 03-4-2012 03:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow. I can't even get close to what I had before.

Unlike everyone else, I agree this is the hardest file of the Tourney so far.

Edit: Improvement