Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWC Rules, Policies, Etc. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=83031)

rzr 04-1-2008 05:43 PM

Re: TWC Rules, Policies, Etc.

Rofl, EVERYBODY'S on this thread. Even non players. Manti, I hear you, but what about a compromise? Remember the aTWG I proposed? Or something...

thunderstrike687 04-1-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xception704 (Post 2100093)
Also, what do you all think about requiring all players to have a version of AIM that logs chats and also requiring all players to have that option enabled?

I know that it was slightly frustrating to request a log then come away with "my AIM doesn't log chats."

That could be seen as an advantage that people could try to exploit purposefully.

No one has to give you logs and requiring people to turn them on ruins the game. There is no reason to dumb this game down. Lying is part of it and in no way, shape, or form are we going to make it harder to play the game for a wolf.

And rzr, there will be no compromise. Drop it.

emerald000 04-1-2008 05:46 PM

I want to input my opinions on the couple of points that got discuted here.

First, about the real-live friend. As long as the two friends doesn't talk about the game, check their PMs or log on AIM when they are together, I have nothing against it. But that's where the problem arises. It would be impossible to monitor their lives to know if they are respecting the rule or not. That's why it shouldn't be allowed to two real-life freinds to play in the same game. But then again, there's another problem. How are we supposed to know if two players are friends?

Second, for the AIM logs. I don't think it should be illegal to ask for the formatted log. If you want to fake one, get at it and do it to the fullest. Faking a log has its risks, and I don't think they should be removed.

EDIT: And there's no way I get a software that prints logs like you are talking about. I am running on Linux and I don't have such a big choice in softwares.

rzr 04-1-2008 05:48 PM

Dude, I did drop it. With my super huge giant let's rape the thread letters that said drop it. rofl. Manti brought it back up.

hoochan 04-1-2008 05:48 PM

Faking logs is totally 1337.

And lmao at rzr blowing a gasket because he and argo can't play together. It's not like you guys play every single game, anyway :/

Xception704 04-1-2008 05:50 PM

Ah okay ... I see why that would make the game significantly harder for the wolf. That's my fault ... wasn't looking at the issue from that perspective.

rzr 04-1-2008 05:51 PM

That's true. How about this: we can play a few games. Like, not consecutive games, but if a good game comes up with a good host, how about we can play it? Perhaps... once every seven games?

Makilaz 04-1-2008 05:54 PM

No. IRL friends are not playing in the same game, ever. None of this "once every seven games" crap, it just doesn't work.

@Emerald: If you're under Linux, I believe Pidgin can automatically log IMs.

rzr 04-1-2008 05:56 PM

I didn't ask you, Mak. Someone else can answer who has authority, who's not going to be so stuck up about it all.

Makilaz 04-1-2008 06:01 PM

If you're trying to imply that I don't have authority, you might want to check the first page, where it lists council members. I'm not being stuck up about it (I hope...) I'm just trying to be firm about this, since it needs to be enforced.

rzr 04-1-2008 06:10 PM

My apologies, I was out of line to insult you like that, you are my friend. And I know you're an the council, you're on our's too, remember? It just seems more fair to use my last proposal.

hoochan 04-1-2008 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travman301 (Post 1914600)
TWC members:
Makilaz
BDN
Manti
Pnt
Travman
Thunder
Roundbox

I do believe that Mak has authority but I might be wrong :)

Edit-lmao at the apology lmaooo

rzr 04-1-2008 06:16 PM

What does that have to do with anything? I know mak has authority, I didn't say he doesn't.

hoochan 04-1-2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 2100127)
I didn't ask you, Mak. Someone else can answer who has authority, who's not going to be so stuck up about it all.

oh

rzr 04-1-2008 06:21 PM

Yes, someone ELSE. I didn't say he didn't have authority, I asked for the opinion of someone ELSE.

Xception704 04-1-2008 06:21 PM

How about we stop talking about this issue and move on to a list of those approved to play in the TWG?

FictionJunction 04-1-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 2100127)

I have authority and I'm not in TWC. hehe.

devonin 04-1-2008 06:26 PM

Quote:

It just seems like this game means a lot to both of you, so it would be nice to come up with some sort of comprimise.
The compromise that was brought up here as something that should happen seems to me to be suggested as being between rzr and argo, not between rzr and TWC. As in "You two should work out a way to follow the rules" not "Let's compromise the rules for rzr"

rzr 04-1-2008 06:29 PM

Xception, you only have to play one junior game to get in.

fj, rofl- lay down the law.

devonin, seriously, this whole thing is ridiculous.

DarkManticoreX2 04-1-2008 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FictionJunction (Post 2100180)
I have authority and I'm not in TWC. hehe.

You delined authority when it was offered to you. Don't go and act like you want it now =P