Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Jimmies Will be Rustled (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=124871)

Coolboyrulez0 07-16-2012 11:32 PM

Jimmies Will be Rustled

Shoutouts to League of Made / (sun)vision6 / and all the people who played with me and encouraged me these last few weeks.

Woah.

Wowie!

WOWZERS~

PS: Of course I got other AAAs but these are BY FAR the best ones I have gotten... ever!

pmonibuv1 07-16-2012 11:32 PM

Re: Jimmies Will be Rustled

DossarLX ODI 07-16-2012 11:34 PM

Nice D5

MikeShinoda12345 07-16-2012 11:35 PM

gunkienen aaa...
what the ****

you're better than me -___-

oh and nice 9 restarts on lolo, that took me 108

Go_Oilers_Go 07-16-2012 11:35 PM

All you're doing is strengthening your case to get moved to D6. >_<

Nice scores, though.

~Zeta~ 07-16-2012 11:36 PM

lol, nice job.

you got all of my fgo's in a week. damn.

EDIT: inb4 d5 conspiracy

bmah 07-16-2012 11:37 PM

*insert long expletives here*

Coolboyrulez0 07-16-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3727541)
Nice D5

yeah where i belong

not gonna be your bitch in d6 (or OWA / Zyph / Eve / Alex / Luis / AJ / PMON and all the other greats i'm forgetting)

iironiic 07-16-2012 11:39 PM

Geezums... how much rustling can my gimmies take? :'(

wwplpmpn 07-16-2012 11:41 PM

coolboy going huge, keep it up

Coolboyrulez0 07-16-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwplpmpn (Post 3727549)
coolboy going huge, keep it up

make me some celebration gfx bro

that would literally make my day

Frank Munoz 07-16-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3727541)
Nice D5

lolf.

Good job cbr

I'm still gonna win D5 though :sun:

Gundam-Dude 07-16-2012 11:46 PM

rising super star

Evascythe 07-16-2012 11:50 PM

Wow nice scores

especially Frictional Nevada :3

~Zeta~ 07-16-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3727547)
yeah where i belong

not gonna be your bitch in d6 (or OWA / Zyph / Eve / Alex / Luis / AJ / PMON and all the other greats i'm forgetting)

so, you'd rather sandbag to win. pitiful.

igotrhythm 07-16-2012 11:53 PM

Not the placement team's fault he skillboosted after getting seeded...you can't really predict when it'll happen for any particular person.

Still, fuccen sick AAAs, CBR. You's a contender now.

TC_Halogen 07-16-2012 11:59 PM

CBR has been playing a ridiculous amount as of late - this wasn't sandbagging. This was legitimate grinding and improving/optimizing.

Congrats on the AAAs, CBR -- way to beast.

Coolboyrulez0 07-17-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Zeta~ (Post 3727557)
so, you'd rather sandbag to win. pitiful.

Alright I didn't wanna have to do this in public forums but you are being a little bitch.

Be prepared to be publicly torn apart, ridiculed and mocked by this entire community.

Let's start with my placement and FFR in general. I had little to no more practice on FFR prior to the tournament but began an intense training regiment on SM. I was always known for my decent MA (nothing crazy) but started delving into speed / JS files which boosted my stamina, consistency and MA on harder files. (Feel free to check threads made by me). Then a day or so before the tourney started I began with FFR. I believe I was x1.80 and had troubles reading / AAAing most C-VCs files. I continued to play every day and started to understand the frames, and got a feel for the engine. Now I am x2.00 and you can see the scores I achieve. I have continued to play daily on FFR and have a personal goal of getting 100mil daily, which sadly I didn't get to today.

Now to you. You have an attitude because you are a) bad b) jealous c) apparently continue to make a big deal out of a personal celebration for me because you are a drama whore. You disgust me. 100% would you have not made a big deal about this had it not been tournament time but you are upset that people can actually skillboost when they put time and effort into something that they enjoy -- something that you clearly cannot do or cannot comprehend. Calling me a sandbagger and insulting me on this forum is first of all a low-blow and blatantly false as proven above. Not only have you made yourself look like an idiot but seeing as I am very public about my scores, the concept of me sandbagging is idiocy on your part.

Now get this, if the people of FFR do believe that mid tourney skillboosting warrants a move up to D6, a division where I know I have no chance of Top 8 or even Top 16, then so be it. I cannot disagree with that. The attitude you displayed though is one of the worst I have seen in my life and I wish for you to rethink your attitude and would like to obtain an apology about your comments.

Thank you for your understanding.

DarknessXoXLight 07-17-2012 12:04 AM

(sun)