Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Critical Thinking (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Drugs (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=58635)

x velo x 01-24-2007 08:27 PM

Drugs

Hey. I'm just curious to know your views on legal and illegal drugs. Talk amongst yourselves.

wickedawesomeful 01-24-2007 08:30 PM

Re: Drugs

As long as it's not a danger to others, why is it even illegal? The only person you're hurting is yourself. I support that if you choose to do it even though you know the consequences, you should be able too.

Meh views.

stretchypanda 01-24-2007 09:09 PM

In CT we encourage users to give their own opinions on a topic they choose to start.

Don't just ask the question. Give your views -- if you don't have views, state why not.

Edit: You made Guido and me fight.

Devinisleet 01-24-2007 09:27 PM

I personally think drugs are fun.
It all depends on what you do though.
Ex : your going to like someone who os high on weed(laid back) compared to someone who is on crystal meth lol.

the_unda_doggz 01-24-2007 09:28 PM

Aww... :( Lol, panda.

I am against all forms of drugs and alcohal. :)

Hachi86 01-25-2007 07:33 AM

for once i agree with unda doggz.

BoRiS X RaD 01-25-2007 07:39 AM

Why are you against all drugs? thats stupid. what happens when you grow old an need medication

Hachi86 01-25-2007 07:39 AM

they were talking about illegal drugs. like heroin and stuff. pharmaceutical drugs that people take appropriately are fine.

wickedawesomeful 01-25-2007 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hachi86 (Post 1122385)
they were talking about illegal drugs. like heroin and stuff. pharmaceutical drugs that people take appropriately are fine.

Honestly though, why on earth should it matter to you if others do it?

Hachi86 01-25-2007 09:48 AM

People that are messed up on certain drugs dont think or act normally. IMO, marijuana is tolerable. Speed/heroin/meth/crack are not. Ive never heard of marijuana messing stuff up, except that persons life. On the other hand, people that do speed and that kind of stuff arent the same person, and could potentially harm someone.

jayme0159 01-25-2007 10:29 AM

omg lol i dont reall care about drugz.. lol that stupid fat kid.. i cant stand him hes soo immature :P

duhh_ 01-25-2007 10:34 AM

im pro drugs, for many reasons. all which im to lazy to state

Kekiz 01-25-2007 01:44 PM

Probably because you do drugs.

Drugs are bad. Plain and simple.

esupin 01-25-2007 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedawesomeful (Post 1121480)
As long as it's not a danger to others, why is it even illegal? The only person you're hurting is yourself.

If people get into cars while drunk, what makes you think they won't get into cars when they're high? We make rules to protect people from themselves.

That's all I have to say about that. Most people who do drugs never get into any kind of trouble, and there's really no point in arguing. Nothing I can say to people who support/do illegal drugs are going to change their minds. They're going to have to experience something that makes them stop. Maybe they get arrested, or their friend ODs.

xjohnieboyx 01-25-2007 03:46 PM

I think drugs are bad.

I think alcohol is bad.

I think drugs are worse, seeing as I can drink night after night, but I would never do drugs night after night. I don't really know how to put it into words, but drugs seem more extreme to me than alcohol.

fastfingers65 01-25-2007 03:54 PM

I agree with johnie

Pippin667 01-25-2007 03:54 PM

Ok drugs are illegal because the government doesnt know of a way to make money off of it.

MY VEIW IS: when you young your crazy to do drugs, but when your old (70- 80) your crazy not to do them.

Devinisleet 01-25-2007 04:49 PM

Thank you.

LoganA 01-25-2007 05:01 PM

as long as you do it in moderation and ****, I don't really see much of a problem

Anticrombie0909 01-25-2007 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xjohnieboyx (Post 1123005)
I think drugs are worse, seeing as I can drink night after night, but I would never do drugs night after night. I don't really know how to put it into words, but drugs seem more extreme to me than alcohol.

You're right. Alcohol is far better. After all, if it were worse for you than drugs, it wouldn't be legal, right?

After all, only under 100,000 people die every year from alcohol poisoning, and another 40,000 die from drunk driving. Never mind that weed has yet to kill a single person for any reason in the history of mankind. Pay no attention to the ~10,000 deaths attributed yearly to all other illegal drugs combined, less than a tenth of what alcohol kills. Ignore the fact that alcohol causes serious and irreparable damage to your liver, stomach, and brain, whereas weed causes no permanent damage whatsoever. In fact, used occasionally and carefully, very few drugs cause any permanent damage. Alcohol is one of the only drugs to cause permanent damage.

But hey, you're right - why would it be legal if it was bad for you?

It's not like the government lets you smoke tobacco legally or anything, since that doesn't kill something like 400,000 people a year, either.