Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum and Fun is really hard to play on joycons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151347)

Draco_Centauros 10-6-2019 06:19 AM

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum and Fun is really hard to play on joycons

I'm used to playing taiko on keyboard and playing with (<) (>) (X) (B) really cramps my hands. I want to get a taiko drum, but I feel like a keymander would help me play much better. But I don't know, what the former peripheral beconsidered cheating? I think it might possibly be cheating.

I literally can FC an inner oni on PC, but on console I'm utterly helpless.

JarvisGaming 10-6-2019 07:01 AM

Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum and Fun is really hard to play on joycons

I know right, using the buttons are so uncomfortable
If you want to get the full experience, just buy a taiko drum / go to the arcade

m3t4kn1ght 10-7-2020 09:54 AM

Quick question. On PS4 is there any way to play local multiplayer? Nobody knows this online and I can't find the question anywhere. It says I can play taiko mode with a character or a friend. Yet there seems no option at all to connect a second controller. Is it possible?

katanaeyegaming 10-8-2020 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3t4kn1ght (Post 4745479)
Quick question. On PS4 is there any way to play local multiplayer? Nobody knows this online and I can't find the question anywhere. It says I can play taiko mode with a character or a friend. Yet there seems no option at all to connect a second controller. Is it possible?

yes sir it is I play frequently wit ha group of friends.

And to the topic i use ^ triangle L1 and r1 as my controller buttons on ps4

Voltsaber 10-10-2020 07:34 PM

I agree that using the buttons on the joycons are really uncomfortable. Sometimes I would just resort to using a pro controller or the touchscreen and I sometimes get surprisingly good results with the latter.

m3t4kn1ght 03-5-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katanaeyegaming (Post 4745689)
yes sir it is I play frequently wit ha group of friends.

And to the topic i use ^ triangle L1 and r1 as my controller buttons on ps4

chur mate, local seems to be no problem. sad it won't save progress to your account though. Seems you enter fresh on a mates's console and online play is done by playing against ghosts of the player you're matched with. still enjoy it a lot. made it to rank 50+ and am super stoked to be part of that. cannot be asked to try to climb the ranks more though, 50+ seems to be god tier compared to 49