Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ] ~V2~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121138)

ShadowAmnesia 03-23-2012 08:08 PM

Re: Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ] ~V2~

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3663053)
3 Billion grand total, 3 years membership since you joined.
People with less than that are probably alt accounts of someone who does have the requirements. To get that kind of exception you just have to get an admin to add the status manually.

Oh, so I see. Thank you for your answer. (: Now to take it a little easy on my score... I've been grinding because I thought it was only 3 bil... now I realize I gotta wat 2.3 more years as well. :/

dancepeopledance 06-11-2012 11:36 PM

Um... how do you find out what division you are in the official tournament? I heard some commenters mention something about a dashboard but I don't see a link anyways .-.

who_cares973 06-11-2012 11:37 PM

that stuff wont be released yet. right now its just sign ups no one has been placed and the dashboard isnt up yet. you'll see a front page post with all the information you need come in time

dancepeopledance 06-12-2012 01:09 AM

oh ok. thx

itsmexD 07-8-2012 07:39 PM

So erhm, I have a question as well. I've been FCing some songs lately, that don't show up on my profile as FCed. I mean in the nice bar that fills up when you FC more songs. Most of the songs I'm talking about are in Dance, but also some in Classic and Rock. It's been about five days since it stopped being updated on my public profile. What did I do wrong? Am I just being impatient?

pikakirby123 07-8-2012 07:40 PM

You need to go to your levelranks to update.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/levelrank.php

itsmexD 07-8-2012 07:41 PM

Oh, wow, never mind, turns out I really should learn to read ^^'' Thanks!

KtCatastrophic 07-9-2012 11:44 PM

I'd like to request to have my username (KtCatastrophic) changed to something else, but I'm not sure where or whom to ask. I made this profile when I was 14, and it's a bit silly. One of those stages, you know? Too childish. Any suggestions?

psychoangel691 07-9-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KtCatastrophic (Post 3723511)
I'd like to request to have my username (KtCatastrophic) changed to something else, but I'm not sure where or whom to ask. I made this profile when I was 14, and it's a bit silly. One of those stages, you know? Too childish. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately you can't change your name. All you can do is make a new account if you want a different name. I'd love to change mine as well haha.

BahamutZER0 07-10-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 3723542)
What's the link to see the raw score scoreboards instead of the regular ones?

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?level=959
Looks a bit iffy

Shadow41 07-12-2012 03:22 AM

I want to know if there is a way to change the spacing of the arrows in a way that i am used to stepmania speeds like c600 and c650 i dont like how in the very challenging songs the arrows are so close together and if you change the speed it just makes them come faster i want a setting that changes the speed to one seeting so that the arrows can be spread at a good distance like a c600 speed can it be done anywhere in here?

igotrhythm 07-21-2012 09:44 PM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/..._ffrdifficulty

With the new difficulty system now in place, this probably needs an update as well, though it'll probably take admin/backend access.

LaZboy77 07-28-2012 10:22 AM

Just 3 questions...
1. What does FMO stand for?
2. What does FGO stand for?
3. Does a "clean FC" require only 'perfects' and 'goods' or can 'averages' be included also?

psychoangel691 07-28-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaZboy77 (Post 3734531)
Just 3 questions...
1. What does FMO stand for?
2. What does FGO stand for?
3. Does a "clean FC" require only 'perfects' and 'goods' or can 'averages' be included also?

1. For masters only
2. For gurus only

Altho now with the new scale I'm not sure these really apply anymore

3. FC is as long as you don't miss any, so averages can be included yes.

Edit: Totally misread 3. A clean FC would be one with no averages or boos. Sorry I missed the clean part before.

andy-o24 07-29-2012 05:33 PM

Since veteran status is not restricted to only three years and three billion grand total score, include this page or at least the graphic found there as veteran status now scales relative to grand total score.
Another resource you may want to include is the veteran calculator.

The veteran perks you have listed have been changed since then. The pm limit for recipients is now 100 instead of the 5 for non-veteran users. The inbox also expands from 500 to 5,000 as a veteran.

-o24

sspeckless 08-1-2012 12:19 AM

can someone tell me how to get to isolation files?

NoblexOne 09-14-2012 08:33 AM

Theres a symbol next to some of the songs in the lists i dont know what it is. if looks like the letters FC are on the tiny image

EzExZeRo7497 09-14-2012 08:36 AM

FC means Full Combo, meaning that you have 0 misses on the song.

Reechi 09-24-2012 11:53 AM

Hi everyone

What are the + and - signs next to songs?
And how can I put songs in my favorite section?
Also what's the difference between normal ffr and ffr velocity?