Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150906)

Gradiant 05-2-2019 03:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4672803)
ok, maybe i misunderstood then

I am trying to be more reasonable and less aggressive though, since it usually leads to me having no fun whatsoever playing twg.

flashflash account 05-2-2019 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4672797)
your list had 3 as well though

still don't get it really

anyway, it's not the end of the setup spec that's actually indicative because that's standard ratio still, plus you were in a team of 3 in the first roll, so it's whatever

...are there not 3 wolves?

star-crossed 05-2-2019 03:43 PM

Cmon man I've been refreshing for 20 minutes

flashflash account 05-2-2019 03:44 PM

Has anyone else ever seen star type in all caps before?

Daikyi 05-2-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4672802)
daikyi, when you say 'defend' when talking about shado and haku, are you inferring a general defense just because or that they'd be on the same team if one of them were scum?

my initial thought was potentially a w/w, because i dont remember shado ever like, agressively trying to get shade off of someone

thats not to say that it definitively is w/w, im still giving haku the d0 haku is null and doing his thing pass and stuff

thinking about it nore though there was that one time dfr hard hard defended someone d0 that i forget id have to look back at history and never find it because twg history thread isnt done sunfan

XelNya 05-2-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4672806)
I am trying to be more reasonable and less aggressive though, since it usually leads to me having no fun whatsoever playing twg.

Jokes aside

I understand the struggle.

XelNya 05-2-2019 03:52 PM

Also star got mad and is falling for basic ffa

or is playing into it for memes

which is it

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gradiant 05-2-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4672810)
my initial thought was potentially a w/w, because i dont remember shado ever like, agressively trying to get shade off of someone

thats not to say that it definitively is w/w, im still giving haku the d0 haku is null and doing his thing pass and stuff

thinking about it nore though there was that one time dfr hard hard defended someone d0 that i forget id have to look back at history and never find it because twg history thread isnt done sunfan

was asking because i think it'd be super weird for w/w to defend like that so early. if there was to be a scum between the two it'd make more sense for it to be just shado because i'd see no reason for a town shado to act like that towards scum haku. and like mml said about going on haku d0 being easy-mode, i'd say a defense like that is easy-mode way to try for town points. I'll wait on it.

flashflash account 05-2-2019 03:54 PM

She's never fallen for basic ffa before

Gradiant 05-2-2019 03:56 PM

ffa talking about basic ffa

star-crossed 05-2-2019 03:57 PM

I don't think you've ever said anything that ridiculous before dude. It's becoming increasingly obvious I'm being trolled but I'm frustrated because I don't know how to read it.

star-crossed 05-2-2019 03:58 PM

We're also at a point where things are actually happening and you're intentionally ignoring it.

flashflash account 05-2-2019 03:58 PM

I'm not even being ridiculous
I just made a shot in the dark about the wolf team and it didn't include you
You aren't town yet cause there's obviously going to be some progression between your previous game and here

flashflash account 05-2-2019 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4672817)
We're also at a point where things are actually happening and you're intentionally ignoring it.

Yeah cause it's stupid
At best daikyi is a wolf cause of it but like
Everyone is town

flashflash account 05-2-2019 04:00 PM

That's almost a haiku

inDheart 05-2-2019 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4672812)
Also star got mad and is falling for basic ffa

or is playing into it for memes

which is it

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

if she's a wolf, i put it at a very low chance that it's memes

unlikely w/w there

inDheart 05-2-2019 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4672807)
...are there not 3 wolves?

read the T rolls

am i being T rolled? thonk

star-crossed 05-2-2019 04:07 PM

The reads list was on page 3 before I posted. On page 8, you said you just made the reads list on page 7. If the read on me is the thing you felt was most important to talk about, and the manner you're talking about it makes no sense, it's worth looking into.

flashflash account 05-2-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4672823)
The reads list was on page 3 before I posted. On page 8, you said you just made the reads list on page 7. If the read on me is the thing you felt was most important to talk about, and the manner you're talking about it makes no sense, it's worth looking into.

When I said the last page, I didn't literally mean the last page
Imagine me wildly flapping my arms over my shoulder as I say that for the proper effect

star-crossed 05-2-2019 04:09 PM

Like it's a legit question, how are you thinking of some shot in the dark list you pulled out at the start as something that happened more recently? Are you continuing to reason based on it now? Like