Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150268)

the sun fan 11-28-2018 08:42 PM

jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

KitB: On
OOTC: Off, excepting wolfchat. Wolves may communicate privately at all times
Nighttalk: Off, excepting wolfchat
Phantoms: Off
No lynch/kill: On, Cannot be performed 2 days/nights in a row
Cardflips: On, full role flips
Instalynch: On

Day phases will always be 48 hours (excepting instalynches) and will revolve around 12:00 PM Server time. Night phases will always be at least 24 hours and will revolve around the same time.

Game begins with a d0 start.

Wolfchat will be wherever wolves want it to be. I suggest discord as it is something that most people use and is fairly accessible.

This game's signups will be restricted for the first 72 hours to only allow players who have played 10 or fewer full games of TWG on FFR.

Setup:
9 Players
5 Vanilla Towns
1 Weak Seer
1 Doctor
1 Wolf Role Seer
1 Vanilla Wolf

Vanilla Townie - You have no special powers except your intelligence. The most common role in TWG.

Weak Seer - Each night you get to target one person and are returned with a result of their alignment (e.g. "red","green"). Red means they are a wolf, green means they are town. Does not get a check on n0. The Weak Seer will die if targeted by the wolf nightkill, even if they are protected by the Doctor. The Doctor does not die in this scenario.

Town Doctor - Each night you get to target one person and save said person from the nightkill. You cannot target the same player two nights in a row and you cannot target yourself. If the Doctor target the Weak Seer the same night that the wolves attempt to kill them, the Weak Seer will die. The Doctor does not die in this scenario.

Wolf Role Seer - Each night you get to target one person and upon the start of the following day phase, all living wolves will learn the role name of the targeted player privately. The possible results are: (Vanilla Town, Weak Seer, Town Doctor & Vanilla Wolf). You cannot target yourself. You may perform a factional nightkill each night by targeting a player to be killed upon the start of the following day phase.

Vanilla Wolf - You may perform a factional nightkill each night by targeting a player to be killed upon the start of the following day phase.

All town players (living or dead) win when all the wolves have died.

All wolves (living or dead) win when the number of towns is equal to the number of wolves, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Voting for players is done using the tags of [twgv]the sun fan[twgv] but including a / at the beginning of the second tag.

Players unfamiliar with the rules should read at least the tl;dr version of the rules located here

Signups:
1) star-crossed Weak Seer, Killed n2
2) inDheart Vanilla Town, Killed n1
3) Wayward Vagabond Wolf Role Seer, Lynched d1
4) jessiebessie Vanilla Town, Killed n3
5) Funnygurl555 Vanilla Town, Lynched d2
6) jefanno1 Doctor, Lynched d0
7) antori Vanilla Town, Lost at Endgame
8) CharuVanilla Town, Lynched d3
9) flashflash account Vanilla Wolf, Won at Endgame
Replacements
1) Hakulyte

the sun fan 11-28-2018 08:42 PM

Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Game is being rolled now, PMs will go out shortly

the sun fan 11-28-2018 09:17 PM

I am handing out roles now

the sun fan 11-28-2018 09:19 PM

all roles have been sent out, if you have received nothing from me, or there is some other problem/concern, please let me know immediately

the sun fan 11-28-2018 09:19 PM

Day 0 is currently set to begin at 12:00 PM Central (Server) Time Thursday, November 29th.
Please do not post until I say you may do so.

the sun fan 11-29-2018 12:00 PM

Day will 0 will last 60 hours ending at 11:59 PM Central (Server) Time Saturday, December 1st.

Day 0 begins now.

You may begin posting.

jessiebessie 11-29-2018 12:03 PM

hello all. wish me luck on the quiz i have in 30 mins.

Charu 11-29-2018 12:22 PM

jessiebessie

Wayward Vagabond 11-29-2018 12:24 PM

I wish you luck on the quiz you have in 7 minutes!

jessiebessie 11-29-2018 12:25 PM

brb gonna take this quiz and then proceed to ignore lecture to chat with y'all

Wayward Vagabond 11-29-2018 12:29 PM

I took too long to type that and the time doesn't add up

inDheart 11-29-2018 12:45 PM

gl jessie

60 hours is weird but ok

hello new peops

old peops don't get a hello, only head tilt and flashflash

star-crossed 11-29-2018 12:47 PM

WV, I am noticing I am paying more attention to your messages because of your waddling duck drawing my eye. How does that make you feel?

jessiebessie 11-29-2018 12:49 PM

i'm back. i should pay more attention in lecture tbh. am i going to do that though? probably not.

inDheart 11-29-2018 12:50 PM

what should i get at dunkin? i have a gift card

also if y'all have any questions about gameplay / mechanics, we who've been around really have no reason to lie in our answers, so ask away

i haven't played a twg in a bit (not since the last one ran) and i'm gonna try and be a good boy this game, including the part where i actually play the game. i'm traveling a fair bit during this (like i already know saturday's gonna be a problem) but i'll do my best to be on and doing stuff

inDheart 11-29-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4658632)
i'm back. i should pay more attention in lecture tbh. am i going to do that though? probably not.

senior year i had two "lectures" that were supposed to be student-led seminars

realistically this meant i would just post in twg and occasionally remember to say something insightful

attention is overrated

jessiebessie 11-29-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4658634)
senior year i had two "lectures" that were supposed to be student-led seminars

realistically this meant i would just post in twg and occasionally remember to say something insightful

attention is overrated

I feel this so hard

star-crossed 11-29-2018 12:58 PM

You should pay more attention so you can tell us the interesting bits.

jessiebessie 11-29-2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4658636)
You should pay more attention so you can tell us the interesting bits.

idk if this is what interests you, but we're learning about germ theory and exceptions to koch's postulates rn.

Funnygurl555 11-29-2018 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4658632)

why go to class when you can just sit in quad and do nothing