Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Why Etterna stands to me as being the bitchiest elitism circle jerk community ever (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150301)

DNAlei 12-1-2018 06:59 PM

Why Etterna stands to me as being the bitchiest elitism circle jerk community ever

I've been banned from nearly everything Etterna related now just for trolling back at virgin nerds and/or when those virgin nerds fuck up when they think they're the shit because they've dedicated most of their worthless lives to a rhythm game community that barely anybody in the gaming community cares about even to the smallest extent, it's quite sad actually.

So I correct them and they proceed to get triggered because they're literally pussy ass bitches who sit behind computers in their mom's basements and because their dads left them early on in their childhood, it literally amuses me but at the same time makes me truly fear for the existence of the human race and the slow but gradual decline of our intelligence as every passing day goes by and every ticking hand on the clock proceeds to a tock eventually completing a full circle yet again while these fucktards gargle memes in a who can piss longer test basically regurgitating the "best" memes further degrading their intelligence, or rather, lack of it because they most likely never had any to begin with when all they have to talk and laugh about are memes in their sad, sad depleted perpetually gay lives.

ps. in the end we all die so why the fuck do I care for what you think about why I do what I do, fuck all you stupid furry, alcoholic, gay, virgin, drug addicted, nerd, loser, no friends, retarded piece of subhuman shitters.

I'M ORIGINAL, YOU'RE NOT. HA HA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

!!!

j-rodd123 12-1-2018 07:01 PM

Re: Why Etterna stands to me as being the bitchiest elitism circle jerk community eve

true

aperson 12-1-2018 07:02 PM

Re: Why Etterna stands to me as being the bitchiest elitism circle jerk community eve

thanks for the insightful post virgin

Happeh 12-1-2018 07:02 PM

can you share an example of how you're correcting them? i'm really interested to see why they seem to be overreacting in your narrative

PrincessCaderpio 12-1-2018 07:04 PM

I'd be ok if memes died in a fire

qrrbrbirbel 12-1-2018 07:10 PM

Have you even played halo matchmaking?

Charu 12-1-2018 07:12 PM

Do you want some kisses? But ya gotta answer if you think they're gross or not.

Sorry, no exception...

Elekton 12-1-2018 07:12 PM

?_?

dragonmegaXX 12-1-2018 07:13 PM

This quality content is why I missed FFR's Forums enough to come back.
That and the inability to link photos without a third party site.

Ptet_ 12-1-2018 07:15 PM

This is the worst case of small brain syndrome I've ever seen.

EtienneSM 12-1-2018 07:15 PM

okay virgin

DNAlei 12-1-2018 07:16 PM

https://clips.twitch.tv/PopularLitigiousMinkTwitchRPG

Coolboyrulez0 12-1-2018 07:17 PM

later virgin

foxfire667 12-1-2018 07:18 PM

That's it boys, we've been outed.

Let's pack it up.

Happeh 12-1-2018 07:18 PM

:(

dashoe93 12-1-2018 07:19 PM