Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Is FFR Dead?? It's been 2 months without a song and rant (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=113559)

stavie33 11-4-2009 08:28 PM

Is FFR Dead?? It's been 2 months without a song and rant

Well, it's time now that I can finally say what I want:

**** you Tass you ****ing prick! I always knew you never cared for FFR and went on your tirade of power banning whoever you don't like and being a bitch about it. And then you just get up and leave without any explanation, not even giving someone the power to continue the site in your place, it's as if you locked the seatbelts with everyone strapped in and jumped out of the car right before it hits a wall full force. At least give someone like Sprite- or JX administrative power.

Sorry bout that, I've just been meaning to get that out. Now is FFR going to continue? Are new songs going to be put in the game? Etc. etc.? Will we ever see skill tokens, tournaments, or anything else in the future?

Personally, I've already moved on, I've been at keybeat day in and day out doing the hard grind up the mountain of solo skillz. It's been rough, but I don't want I would like every now and then to come back to an easier, more relaxing game...aka FFR. So will this site continue to grow? Or be frozen in time...not to wayne but not to prosper?

Superfreak04 11-4-2009 08:30 PM

Re: Is FFR Dead?? It's been 2 months without a song and rant

Are you going to use "OneHandNow"?

awein999 11-4-2009 08:31 PM

sure seems like it's done....the future is keybeat :D Keybeat is already better than ffr ever was anyway....

GG_Guru 11-4-2009 08:32 PM

You gotta live with what you get. Although I strongly agree with you, unfortunately, no one cares anymore so there's no point stavie.
:(

Just let it go. Whatever happens, happens.

stavie33 11-4-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awein999 (Post 3279561)
sure seems like it's done....the future is keybeat :D Keybeat is already better than ffr ever was anyway....

agreed, I can't believe FFR never got input speed mods and noteskins and keybeat did this quickly, just shows how amazing it is, but I'd still like my 4 note game, as I can actually SDG/AAA Guru's only songs now and have fun playing them while in keybeat I strugle with difficult 21 songs...

Plan_Bsk81127 11-4-2009 08:35 PM

Tass = Bum

New Admins need Synth here to do so.

New songs, Nsane is working with that issue iirc

awein999 11-4-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stavie33 (Post 3279565)
agreed, I can't believe FFR never got input speed mods and noteskins and keybeat did this quickly, just shows how amazing it is, but I'd still like my 4 note game, as I can actually SDG/AAA Guru's only songs now and have fun playing them while in keybeat I strugle with difficult 21 songs...

I think keybeat is going to have 4 key when it is officially done being made.

Oh and I love how there is ma timing in keybeat now, harder to get the perfect score even on easier songs, and the timing makes more sense with the note presses, it's just all better made than ffr, I'm excited.

alloyus 11-4-2009 08:40 PM

Yes. Maybe it'll come back. Maybe not. But yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stavie33 (Post 3279565)
in keybeat I strugle with difficult 21 songs...

Lucky you. I can't even FC Chocolate Disco xD

Bluearrowll 11-4-2009 08:40 PM

If you kept with the queue/batch discussion thread, you'd notice that LD & NSane are attempting a comeback for FFR ....

stavie33 11-4-2009 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alloyus (Post 3279569)

I can AAA Kon Koto, that's about my best, I can barely FC Amefuri Koneko and I bomb biaxident+

Also, I use notebar, after a long time experimenting, I discovered that works best by far, for me at least

awein999 11-4-2009 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alloyus (Post 3279569)

haha me neither I almost always get a miss somewhere my muscle memory is so bad with 6 key, but it's soooo fun. I got 2 excellents and a miss on my best run. MA timing is fun :D

stavie33 11-4-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awein999 (Post 3279574)
haha me neither I almost always get a miss somewhere my muscle memory is so bad with 6 key, but it's soooo fun. I got 2 excellents and a miss on my best run. MA timing is fun :D

kon koto is best practice song for 16ths and bursts at a low level IMO, and can AAA that but that's my max...try notebar people!

Artic_counter 11-4-2009 09:03 PM

Be happy with what you got and stop whinning. I personnaly still have a lot of fun playing FFR (even though I can't that much these days). I had a great time here and I will surely continue to have a great time for a long time. Also, why are you whinning about not having new songs to play. There's like 700 of them now, don't tell me that's not enough... The FFR of today is fun to play and you can't say otherwise.

Oh and this is not personnal, it's directed to everybody.

Dr Tran 11-4-2009 09:03 PM

i dont feel like reading your post but i think gay might sum it up pretty well

awein999 11-4-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artic_counter (Post 3279593)
Be happy with what you got and stop whinning. I personnaly still have a lot of fun playing FFR (even though I can't that much these days). I had a great time here and I will surely continue to have a great time for a long time. Also, why are you whinning about not having new songs to play. There's like 700 of them now, don't tell me that's not enough... The FFR of today is fun to play and you can't say otherwise.

Oh and this is not personnal, it's directed to everybody.

very true, ffr is still fun, I agree. Awesome especially for a free gaming site even if it stops progress here. But now it seems something better is being made aka keybeat, it's exciting

Adamaja456 11-4-2009 09:17 PM

meh, depends on who you ask. there are people here that are still trying to keep the site active with new songs and such. ffr is not dead, its just hibernating :)

samurai7694 11-4-2009 09:17 PM

I know one way to make FFR fun but I won't say it :)

Sprite- 11-4-2009 09:55 PM

I'm pretty sure LD and NSane are going to be adding more songs.

OneHandNow 11-4-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superfreak04 (Post 3279559)
Are you going to use "OneHandNow"?

TwoHandsNow

NFD 11-4-2009 10:10 PM

At least you get a decent reason as to why you get banned here.

http://www.keybeatonline.com/forums/...read.php?t=366