Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121625)

*Virus* 02-22-2012 10:08 PM

Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

i didn't think i was going to get a 3ds at all until i got it for christmas and realized that i was going to be able to get kingdom heart woooo! seriously cant't wait for that either hopefully they don't mess it up though

T-Force 02-23-2012 01:59 AM

Well watching the trailers? I'm nerding out.
(then again TWEWY characters, and I'm a huge TWEWY fan..)

*Virus* 02-23-2012 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3644018)
Well watching the trailers? I'm nerding out.
(then again TWEWY characters, and I'm a huge TWEWY fan..)

woooooo with you on that one i love that game=D yeah when i saw neku in the trailer i was happy as ****, but they also said they were going to include some kind of system (i think it was the battling) from the final fantasy series so i don't know

T-Force 02-23-2012 02:19 PM

From the looks of things, the battle system is the same. Also, it's not just Neku; Shiki, Joshua, Beat, and Rhyme have also been spotted in trailers.

As for what they may have included, I'm at a loss.. They've already got spells, and summons (although not the same summons)... /blanking

*Virus* 02-23-2012 03:41 PM

it wasnt battling, i misread, but they said whatever they didn't implent in some final fantasy game they were going to use it up this game, and yeah i saw that were going to include everyone, i just can't wait to see what neku and them are doing there and how the reaper game is going to be used in the game

Dark_Chrysalis 02-24-2012 05:13 PM

Relevant to me: Have a Photobucket Album where I'll be uploading all the puzzles I get them done... currently finished up to 024.

Relevant to KH/TWEWY fans:

People believe this could be the TWEWY Keyblade. DISCUSS

*Virus* 02-24-2012 10:17 PM

it looks like it has the player pin though it's kind of hard to tell -.-

and a bear and a pony looking thing as 2 of many other partners?? oh come on this better not dissapoint :/

~kitty~ 02-24-2012 11:45 PM

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/a-few-mor...more-611554420 You can see some screenshots here.

T-Force 02-25-2012 12:26 AM

Yep. That's a player pin alright. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

ic0slay3r 02-26-2012 12:44 PM

So they just announced the next pokemon game and its going to be released on the DS O.o

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/25/po...dses-this-jun/

*Virus* 02-26-2012 03:47 PM

let's see how they manage to destroy pokemon :/

bmah 02-26-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ic0slay3r (Post 3646181)
So they just announced the next pokemon game and its going to be released on the DS O.o

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/25/po...dses-this-jun/

Is this supposed to be the "pokemon crystal/pokemon emerald/etc." of the Black/White series? (which might also explain why it's not a 3DS game)
The two pokemon in the image really just looks like Reshiram/Zekrom fused with Kyurem.

Maybe they haven't sorted out regionality issues with the 3DS as well.

T-Force 02-27-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3646291)
The two pokemon in the image really just looks like Reshiram/Zekrom fused with Kyurem.

Way to ruin the plot. =P

Not interested, actually. Already got Black. Already got everything (minus the unreleased legends).

*Virus* 03-1-2012 06:01 PM

so i got super mario 3d land today, that outta keep me busy until kid icarus and kingdom hearts can't wait

ic0slay3r 03-1-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3646551)
Way to ruin the plot. =P

Not interested, actually. Already got Black. Already got everything (minus the unreleased legends).

I'm still waiting for some information before getting hyped, if its just a 3rd installment like emerald/platinum/etc I will probably ignore it. But if they manage to make a sequel of some kind, which would make sense since there is a 2 in the title, there is a 80% that I will end up buying it.

Xx{Hunter}xX 03-13-2012 01:54 PM

Scored a 3DS for my 21st birthday. Finally can use Wi-Fi again. Anyone want my FC for trading purposes?

Dark_Chrysalis 03-15-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ic0slay3r (Post 3649349)
I'm still waiting for some information before getting hyped, if its just a 3rd installment like emerald/platinum/etc I will probably ignore it. But if they manage to make a sequel of some kind, which would make sense since there is a 2 in the title, there is a 80% that I will end up buying it.

I think it's very likely that it becomes more of a sequel than an Emerald/Platinum. We had already pretty much figured out that Kyurem was the one being that Reshiram and Zekrom were created from in the legends, and the fact that it has these 2 new formes could be the result of a completely different storyline from the original, something like Kyurem defeating one of the 2 (or both) and reabsorbing it/them into its body to get the relevant forme for the game. That or some event awakens its power again, albeit weaker than before, so it can only change into one forme. Completely speculative, but definitely worthy of a sequel (and quite likely imo)

This could be bad news for the other unreleased pokemon, as they tie into the 15th movie... Keldeo being the protagonist as far as we know facing off against Kyurem in his different formes and Meloetta being the focal point of the short movie. So its likely both of them would be distributed either as movie promos, or via WiFi events for this 2nd game series. Obviously that's quite a long wait, but seeing as Arceus took 3 years for it to be officially released to the public, I wouldn't be surprised if they hold off on them. No idea where Genesect comes in, probably central to the last movie in the Best Wishes series.

And as for the game being available on the DS instead of the 3DS, it wouldn't make much sense to split a Generation between 2 platforms, even if it is a direct sequel. You can still play the games on your 3DS anyway. That and as bmah had said earlier, regionality issues could still be present. I say its better to hold off for Gen VI on the 3DS (at this rate I'm not sure they'll ever stop making new Generations >.>)

~kitty~ 03-16-2012 02:52 AM

Kid Icarus: Uprising got 40/40 from Famitsu magazine. Anyone interested in getting the game? It seems like it will be good.

Dark_Chrysalis 03-16-2012 05:15 AM

+1 support. Played the other 2 Kid Icarus games waaaaaay back then, excited to see how this one turns out... 21 years is a loooong ass space in between games. Comparatively, the NES version might as well have been hewn into stone tablets as far as the technology is concerned

Cee kun 03-17-2012 03:20 PM

CalebWhite
FC:0216 - 0856 - 9901

Games:
Mario Kart 7 (Niece lost it but its somewhere around here)
Nintendog's + Cat's [Toy puddle]
([{ I will get more games later }])

If u add me send me a message through the swap note :D