Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   New Years Tournament! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121662)

MikeShinoda12345 01-20-2012 07:42 PM

Re: New Years Tournament!

lololololo arite then
going to hsinchu until monday, when I get back I'll get the standalone and see what I can do

and yeah, lagging was one of the main problems with the game. Normally I would just keep restarting until the "Ready?" sign could move across the screen without lag, but sometimes the lag kicks in mid-song and there was nothing I could do about it.

justin_ator 01-20-2012 07:51 PM

;______; duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. You are a beast playing the official with that lag and still getting scores like that.

MikeShinoda12345 01-20-2012 07:56 PM

lol, thanks, but sometimes with enough restarts the play would be completely normal and lag-free, and I think all but one of the runs (ambient angels) were done with these lag-free runs. It's not consistent, and it makes you rage a lot easier, but it's not like every game I play has lag throughout.

_Zenith_ 01-20-2012 08:13 PM

Justin you have a big update to do :P

justin_ator 01-20-2012 09:29 PM

? It's updated lol. Mike's score is the only one I didn't put up yet.

You can post, but you were eliminated

_Zenith_ 01-20-2012 10:19 PM

You didn't update my score in D4 ;)

Guest15937 01-20-2012 10:25 PM

Ok, I can say right now, NO WAY am I coming anywhere near the D2 cutoff. :-(

Magicturbo 01-21-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeShinoda12345 (Post 3620535)
lol, thanks, but sometimes with enough restarts the play would be completely normal and lag-free, and I think all but one of the runs (ambient angels) were done with these lag-free runs. It's not consistent, and it makes you rage a lot easier, but it's not like every game I play has lag throughout.

Now imagine having almost EVERY single run being completely lag free.

TheSaxRunner05 01-21-2012 09:21 AM

I lowered my screen resolution and virtually eliminated my lag.

I should improve my score today.

justin_ator 01-21-2012 03:26 PM

Jerry DB, due to the fact you've switched over to non-screencut, we're going to have to reduce your bonus, because we don't really feel that it's fair that you can get that massive bonus just because you used to play 1x. You won't lose all of it, but we're going to put you in as about 1.6 instead of 1.0.

wildfireskunk, you're just absurd. The bonus is huge but I have no real reason to say you aren't earning it or anything, so you'll stay as you are for now I guess lol.

Jerry DB 01-21-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3621276)
Jerry DB, due to the fact you've switched over to non-screencut, we're going to have to reduce your bonus, because we don't really feel that it's fair that you can get that massive bonus just because you used to play 1x. You won't lose all of it, but we're going to put you in as about 1.6 instead of 1.0.

wildfireskunk, you're just absurd. The bonus is huge but I have no real reason to say you aren't earning it or anything, so you'll stay as you are for now I guess lol.

what if I played screencut again, would it not count? I probably wouldn't do that anyways because I have already gotten so much crazy bonus points but Just wondering just in case I get stuck in a further round. Although at this point I would probably do better with 2.0 then 1x haha

_Zenith_ 01-21-2012 07:54 PM

I like how I am hanging on a thread in D4 xD Thank god I AAA'd Sirius

dragonmegaXX 01-21-2012 09:12 PM

First game of the day
No warm up
Just got home from playing 3 hours of DDR
Arms hurt
Dont care

CammyGoesRawr 01-21-2012 10:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You have no idea how much time i didnt have to play FFR this week. This is the best i could do for the 5 times i played it.

j-rodd123 01-21-2012 10:10 PM

png image hosting

oh welllllllll

Avery63 01-21-2012 11:47 PM

Lame :(

justin_ator 01-22-2012 12:01 AM

Round 4
THIS ROUND WILL CONCLUDE JAN 28th AT 11:59:59 PM SERVER TIME.

D6: DeVour (Misc) [Max Raw = 73900]
D5: Ripoff (Misc) [Max Raw = 48250]
D4: None Would Escape (Dance 2) [Max Raw = 68600]
D3: Pain Night Grand Tin (Funk) [Max Raw = 46050]
D2: Aztec Templing (Techno-Titlan mix) (Dance 2) [Max Raw = 48100]
D1: Hungarian Dance #5 (Classical) [Max Raw = 28150]

D3, since too many didn't submit, you two are all that is left and you guys will get this round as a break. The person of you two who gets a higher score on this round's song (if you both get AAA raw, tie-breaker will happen) gets some credits.
magicturbo is being granted one more day to submit a score for last round and still have it count if she gains bonus, due to being sick to the point of throwing up.

reuben_tate 01-22-2012 12:18 AM

None Would Escape doesn't want to load for me :< Any suggestions? (I already cleared the cache and everything)

justin_ator 01-22-2012 12:37 AM

I'll upload NWE on the community engine soon, so that you guys can hopefully load it there. give me some more time though. Also, Anaru is PM'ing scores, just fyi.

megamon, I might have to bump you up, not sure yet. Talking to yo man

FrozenAngel91 01-22-2012 12:43 AM

Welp, this should be interesting, a two man tournament. i have no idea how this is gonna work, but at least I can't be eliminated for a while :D.

Anyways, I guess I'll start things off. I'm pretty sure this is a AAA with speed bonuses, but if it's not my bonus from the last round should put it into a AAA anyways. So up to you to tie it muse.