Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V6 RELEASE WEWLAD! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150333)

gold stinger 12-6-2018 05:13 PM

The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V6 RELEASE WEWLAD!

.zip Other File Formats .7z
Song difficulties are rated by Etterna Difficulties, rounded to the nearest whole. Proceed with caution D:

Previous TRSGSPTNOWPP Releases:

HOLY DANK CEREAL MEMES

^
mrw I had to come out with another pack

THE 6TH PACK DROPPED EARLY

oh jeez 21 dank new files to get creamed about

IT'S GOT GREAT SONGS LIKE:

TOOL-ASSISTED SPEEDCORE:
STILL CAN'T HAVE A PACK WITHOUT RENARD YOU'RE WELCOME AGAIN

GAMMA STOP SENDING ME HIGH QUALITY RIPS:
REJECTED FROM FFR FOR BEING TOO HARD :o

DANGO DAIKAZOBREAKCORE:
I MADE THIS 100% USING AUDACITY

ALSO:

RE:THE MEDLEY OF KIRBY SSDX It took me like a week and a half straight stepping this
SHOUTOUTS TO FISSION AND SHIKI FOR GIVING ME MEMES THAT THEY PROBABLY HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT BY NOW

ALL FILES ARE APPROVED BY MULTIPLE SOURCES

INCLUDING ALEXDEST WOW SUGOI ZE

DOWNLOAD NOW BY CLICKING THE BANNER AT THE TOP

gold stinger 12-6-2018 05:13 PM

Re: The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V6 RELEASE WEW

The 6th installment to all the files I've ever made. Enjoy fellas.

xXOpkillerXx 12-6-2018 05:46 PM

Re: The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V6 RELEASE WEW

mfw 35, 42, 43, 59

ouch

gold stinger 12-6-2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4660913)
mfw 35, 42, 43, 59

ouch

When you produce trash memes but Etterna is just like "okay"

qrrbrbirbel 12-6-2018 06:24 PM

Holy shit, I've never been an approved source before! This is all moving so fast uwu owo :blush: #senpai

XelNya 12-6-2018 07:10 PM

this op is a solid 10

and even if I play the pack and hate it

I will love it anyways

Dinglesberry 12-6-2018 08:40 PM

How many of the files are black midi walls of notes that were stepped during a thunderstorm tho

Antori 12-6-2018 08:42 PM

this is the first pack i download so it's by process of elimination the best pack i have ever downloaded

Dinglesberry 12-6-2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4660944)
this is the first pack i download so it's by process of elimination the best pack i have ever downloaded

ur in for a treat

suicidaln00b 12-6-2018 10:51 PM

truly epic

Flossy_ 12-6-2018 11:03 PM

travis_flesher PogChamp
blastix riotz PogChamp

gold stinger 12-7-2018 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaSM (Post 4660984)
jhm3 are u asking for me to come out of my hole

I think I've said this at one point or another but there was a lot of talk, in real life, at Anime North, that probably only Ninja would be able to AAA it.

gold stinger 01-10-2019 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4660942)
How many of the files are black midi walls of notes that were stepped during a thunderstorm tho

careful what you post in a Goldstinger thread, might just come back to bite you

also quality edgy near-dead post

AlexDest 01-11-2019 01:57 PM

i did not consent to my approval