Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hmm not sure (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=43532)

seinno 06-9-2006 07:46 PM

Hmm not sure

i know for a fact that this topic shouldnt go in this seciton but whatever

I have made a simfile but I dont know how to upload it i have the pack with the song banners ect and i got to the simfiles section i go to upload but when i click on the foler it just keeps opening what do i do how do i upload them???

hydrojakep 06-9-2006 07:54 PM

Re: Hmm not sure

You grow a dick.

AasumDude 06-9-2006 07:55 PM

Ask Afrobean through a PM. I'm not sure if he's willing to help you, but he is a simfile artist and sends in like 3,000 new ones daily, it seems.

pssst: don't worry bean, they're 3000 pieces of gold, I don't mean to be harsh, if I came off that way.

seinno 06-9-2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hydrojakep
You grow a dick.

wtf **** you

and ty I will pm him if you think it will help ^_^

AasumDude 06-9-2006 08:05 PM

Ignore his's comment, it was irrelevant and didn't contribute in any way... after all, this is an internet forum. It might as well be a group of internet-savvy chimps throwing metaphorical crap at each other for fun.

Afrobean 06-9-2006 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AasumDude
Ask Afrobean through a PM. I'm not sure if he's willing to help you, but he is a simfile artist and sends in like 3,000 new ones daily, it seems.

pssst: don't worry bean, they're 3000 pieces of gold, I don't mean to be harsh, if I came off that way.

what

Not true. (earlier, I even posted that I haven't even touched my WiP folder in ages, and I only even have two released files right now).

Although, if you PM'd me, I probably would do my best to help. However, I really have no expertise in the subject.

By the way, in a quick reading of your post, it seems I discovered your problem. You need to zip all of the files into a .zip file and upload that.

AasumDude 06-9-2006 08:06 PM

:O

I downloaded like 20 sims of yours! There's tons! Of course, it's not literally "3000", but it is indeed substantial when compared to any other individual here. Or... just about, anyways.

seinno 06-9-2006 08:06 PM

lol funny i just sent you a pm ok well how do i put and make everything into a zip?

IAAW 06-9-2006 08:09 PM

First, you right click on the desktop and then click New/Compressed (zipped) Folder. Now, manually put the folder of all the contents of your sim into that .zip file. Now you have a .zip file to upload to the simfile db, or somewhere else.

seinno 06-9-2006 08:13 PM

omg ty!!! soooo much man that help loads ty!!