Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493953)
inD

who are your top 2 towns and why?

pazzaz and wab because claims. i especially don't think a wolf pazz would have to deal with a weird power-down post restriction and his claim checks out for what he says he did

play-wise though shado's up there

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493955)
If I declare a night action (which I will unless you lynch me for some reason. I guess if the knife backfires.) does that take precedence over the wolves declaring me their night kill if they choose to? Asked differently: What is the night action precedence? Do wolf actions take priority over town actions? Vice versa? Is it a timing difference?

-o24

typically night kills/kills in general happen last.

there are some roles that accelerate kills/actions to where they take priority, but they're typically pretty rare, and I doubt they would make sense in a 20 player game (the last time i played with those types of roles it was a 50+ player game)

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493955)
If I declare a night action (which I will unless you lynch me for some reason. I guess if the knife backfires.) does that take precedence over the wolves declaring me their night kill if they choose to? Asked differently: What is the night action precedence? Do wolf actions take priority over town actions? Vice versa? Is it a timing difference?

-o24

if wolves kill you, you'll die (but your item will be received by whoever you send it to. You have a cleared town in wineandbread (cleared pending counterclaim) and you can always send whatever to me if you'd like. Wabby might be a better choice though, tbh, cause I could get fearkilled just for being active.

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
nee beat me to it

kills are technically second to last behind investigations in some games, because mechanically some times you shouldn't be able to investigate people who are about to die, but yeah the item should get given unless blocked somehow

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:29 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
shado who you thinking about knifing?

(not much else to talk about it seems.. )

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:34 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493946)
btw, if I am the seer, neither of my predecessors submitted a night action, and I checked tokzic as a wolf last night.

ughhh
I normally wouldn't touch this at all considering its a hypocop this late in the game, but what's the point of hypocopping a guilty at this point?

If your check is valid, then wolves know you're cop and will kill you.
If your check is invalid, then wolves know you're not cop and won't.

All this is doing is causing me more stress over who to shoot.
ksajfhajklshdsajdhjs
Are you claiming? Should I just shoot tokzic? If he flips green we're totally gonna lynch you 'cause there's absolutely no reason to hypocop with a guilty


also neither of your previous peeps sent in a check?
fffffffffffffffffffffffffff I hate these inactives so much

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:34 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
i think he's knifing v right now, i don't think v's the best choice of the bunch but ehhhh all the ones under consideration really are inactives

ngl the inactivity is really getting me down on this game

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:35 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493962)
ughhh
I normally wouldn't touch this at all considering its a hypocop this late in the game, but what's the point of hypocopping a guilty at this point?

If your check is valid, then wolves know you're cop and will kill you.
If your check is invalid, then wolves know you're not cop and won't.

All this is doing is causing me more stress over who to shoot.
ksajfhajklshdsajdhjs
Are you claiming? Should I just shoot tokzic? If he flips green we're totally gonna lynch you 'cause there's absolutely no reason to hypocop with a guilty


also neither of your previous peeps sent in a check?
fffffffffffffffffffffffffff I hate these inactives so much

moreover, if we're gonna talk about this: his check is also on someone who's alive

andy-o24 11-16-2016 11:38 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Mad Dummy

Vote is based on your predecessors in that slot and me reading them scum. I gotta go to bed, though. Good luck, folks.

-o24

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:39 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I am here
thanks wabby for clarification (I read through storn and had no idea who his partner was, he never mentioned you/juck)

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493965)
moreover, if we're gonna talk about this: his check is also on someone who's alive

So? He said tokzic's a wolf. I can't see town hypocopping with a guilty at this point, but if he's cop then we have a guaranteed kill. I figure there's no point to the "hypo" part at this point. Like, if tokzic's green then we're lynching mad dummy because his hypo would be garbage if he wasn't cop

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm actually getting slightly nervous about Shado
I was expecting to come back to see discussion revolving a flip of whatever player he stabbed but he hasn't done it yet
If he's a wolf, he might be planning some last-second stabbing that will fuck over people

this is 50% tinfoil, but I think this is something to consider

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:45 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493968)
So? He said tokzic's a wolf. I can't see town hypocopping with a guilty at this point, but if he's cop then we have a guaranteed kill. I figure there's no point to the "hypo" part at this point. Like, if tokzic's green then we're lynching mad dummy because his hypo would be garbage if he wasn't cop

yeah i'm basically saying there's no way to solve him until we see someone flip now, because none of his results are at least verifiable. like we would still exert caution if he had previous results, but they'd be semi-confirmed on dead people.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:45 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493968)
So? He said tokzic's a wolf. I can't see town hypocopping with a guilty at this point, but if he's cop then we have a guaranteed kill. I figure there's no point to the "hypo" part at this point. Like, if tokzic's green then we're lynching mad dummy because his hypo would be garbage if he wasn't cop

you trying to read into it too much.

we will find out soon either way.

just let it be, and knife who you want

us seeing who you choose to knife is good for the village too. Regardless of checks.

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:46 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Solving Mad Dummy's claim now with a stabbing on his target might not be the best idea, since wolves will probably kill him before some other players if he's legit

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:48 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493972)
Solving Mad Dummy's claim now with a stabbing on his target might not be the best idea, since wolves will probably kill him before some other players if he's legit

wait I'm dumb
if he's not a wolf and tokzic is they probably would believe the claim
l0l

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:49 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493966)
Mad Dummy

Vote is based on your predecessors in that slot and me reading them scum. I gotta go to bed, though. Good luck, folks.

-o24

this vote makes me sigh because i don't think andy even attempted to read nee's posts, i just remember him posting "i don't know about nee yet"

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493969)
I'm actually getting slightly nervous about Shado
I was expecting to come back to see discussion revolving a flip of whatever player he stabbed but he hasn't done it yet
If he's a wolf, he might be planning some last-second stabbing that will fuck over people

this is 50% tinfoil, but I think this is something to consider

at the very least i was expecting more time than this to be able to reset, i got the impression that knifing was going to happen this afternoon

it's already fucking me over because i might be spotty in a short bit here

Wineandbread 11-16-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Sup guys

So are you not going to knife someone today Shado? It'd look quite bad if you didn't

You also probably don't want us to be scrambling before closing time

Wineandbread 11-16-2016 11:55 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I think tokzic is worth stabbing now

If he's red we kill a red

If he's not, we lynch dummy tmrw


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution