Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146667)

Charu 02-9-2017 10:52 PM

Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4519425)
oh, charu townread after page 2

if you could elaborate on that rq that'd be cool

I actually just went to page 2 and I went

"The fuck...? I only posted like two times."

Mind you, those two times was me calling your annoyance and wanting things to happen cute.

danceflashrevo 02-9-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4519424)
is this a charu scum read? if not, do you mean lynch?

yeah sure lynch whatever

all i know is the past like 3 times i've been town and up for lynch charu's voted me knowing i'm town in like all of them, thus killing me. if you lynch someone you kill them, i don't see why we're picking apart wording here.

AragakiAyase 02-9-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4519427)

Mind you, those two times was me calling your annoyance and wanting things to happen cute.

lol I was actually thinking of posts 1-80 because 40ppp, but he's probably on 20ppp which makes it even more interesting

TWG Mad Dummy 02-9-2017 10:53 PM

These posts strike me as tonally townie:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu
lol at you all saying it's forced.

You wanna know what's forced?

The lot of you saying I'm being forceful.

Golly, this is gonna be an easy game for the wolfy wolves of wolfington if you all are going to go to that conclusion and or sheep to that conclusion.

I'll be honored to be the first one to go if you all continue like this.

*Bows*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu
I think it's pretty self explanitory, mister.

I see you come in the thread, complain about lack of post, and then express desire that you want reads when 2 hours or so of game time have passed.

That, to me m'dear, is what I like to call. "Being thirsty"

I like how he approached his scumread on you early game; he didn't try to back off or appease you; he just rolled with it in a tonally town way I feel.

Also I like how he reacted to pressure on him - it's a townie reaction to pressure IMO.

TWG Mad Dummy 02-9-2017 10:54 PM

I'm on 80ppp

MixMasterLar 02-9-2017 10:54 PM

Reads on other people incoming but I wanted to respond

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4519401)
Maybe you can explain why meno doesn't like me then since you seem to have similar doubtfulness on my beautiful face.

I don't know his reasons and they almost don't matter since he himself backs off to say he should clank vote from what I saw, unless he backed off that as well. I really want AA to explain why he's high on that reads lists

But I defiantly got a tryhard/conscience vibe from your posts, and like I said all the standard, short replies/posts that I expected from you as either alignment came after I commented they where missing.

Fishy Fishy Lemon Squeezy

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4519408)
When I convince you that I'm like actually a town guy, can you not kill me this time?

By contrast, this seems town coming from DFR
Like this is the type of shit I expect DFR to post d1.

Would like a stronger presence from him but hey that makes me a douche since I was gone all game. Still want to see it

inDheart 02-9-2017 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 (Post 4519411)
7) MixMasterLar - Feeling sick, so I'll cut him some slack. Pretty sure he isn't the seer, but I'll paint him town for now for not realizing there was no N0.

bolded is the type of comment i always get confused about why it's important to track in thread, and i'm not going to count his n0 thing as alignment indicative because i'm not sure wolves would know either

this is a time where i don't believe i can just point to the setup, though

inDheart 02-9-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4519412)
no just lol 1-vote wagons

alwayslynchesawolf.png

MixMasterLar 02-9-2017 10:55 PM

Hot take: There is a wolf between Meno and Charu

Not w/w though

But I bet'cha it's never t/t

AragakiAyase 02-9-2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4519432)
Reads on other people incoming but I wanted to respond

I don't know his reasons and they almost don't matter since he himself backs off to say he should clank vote from what I saw, unless he backed off that as well. I really want AA to explain why he's high on that reads lists

already answered

inDheart 02-9-2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4519414)
His read on you isn't that bad even if proven wrong
Stop OMGUSing

I don't want to tunnel Charu again, and I'm grateful he's cutting me some slack since I was sick---I truly am, but I am still getting this weird vibe from him

huh

legit wondering if i missed that read developing further now

AragakiAyase 02-9-2017 10:56 PM

anyone down to lynch cedo

Charu 02-9-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4519438)

Nope

danceflashrevo 02-9-2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4519012)
well i'll tell you about the thing that bothered me a bit, which is he voted dfr who's not even here over talking a little more to the people who are here and getting reads that way

:S

but him wanting to get people in the thread to read them is probably not alignment indicative

I don't see how voting person a will get person a in the thread, if anything it's just like faux pressure that the person might as well not even see. I feel like you're just trying to talk about nothing. It's not like MU where you can @ someone and they get a notification. For all I know this is well masked fluff. However I do like the way he gets onto AA for voting random people instead of trying to talk to the people actually in the thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4519054)
Barring anything groundbreaking I'll probably just slank kill today. I really hope more people post because at this rate there's going to be too much slank and not enough to get even a tone read on a majority of people.

I feel like I'm misremembering but was it you that is pretty against inactive killing? Also I don't like how you said this earlier in the game and tried to tie me into it?

===

Anything that Cedo says feels like it's pretty slacking, each time he makes a comment on something he dismisses it as "oh it's probably nothing". This can be seen on page 3/4 about where he talks about Charu/AA interaction as forced distancing.

===

Just reading through indhearts posts I'm pretty sure he's town, I like him poking at AA at times, making sure people are elaborating thoughts, etc. He's been active and overall townie.

===

[quote=meno_rocks123;4519190]Gave himself an easy out so he could press back on another point later or pull away entirely.

This post ironically feels really forced.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4519099)
You got players, meno and cedo respectuflly, already thinking along those lines because of your influence of your line of posts after I casted my vote.QUOTE]

Your vote on AA means nothing to me, and doing something that multiple people picked up as smelling a little scummy doesn't mean AA has pocketed me.

AA is my forever tinfoil because I can read him about as well as I can read braille (I can't).

This just kinda reads weird to me. Idk how much meno has played but this feels like overanalysis mixed with attempting to read charu. Also charu's smart enough to actually create an out that isn't a non sequitur about video games.

inDheart 02-9-2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4519427)

i think he's on 80 posts/page whereas you might be 20

danceflashrevo 02-9-2017 10:58 PM

In summary, I'm gonna look at freezin/cedo > meno but i'm like 99% sure meno is just a derp read that's actually town and that i'm missing a wolf

AragakiAyase 02-9-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4519442)
In summary, I'm gonna look at freezin/cedo > meno but i'm like 99% sure meno is just a derp read that's actually town and that i'm missing a wolf

huh I must be missing large parts of this summary because I didn't see a read on me/charu

I assume you think charu's town given you're appealing to him not to lynch you?

danceflashrevo 02-9-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4519438)

yes

inDheart 02-9-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4519428)
yeah sure lynch whatever

all i know is the past like 3 times i've been town and up for lynch charu's voted me knowing i'm town in like all of them, thus killing me. if you lynch someone you kill them, i don't see why we're picking apart wording here.

"kill" to me implied night kill until i found your other posts
but don't respond to this, it's not really important

danceflashrevo 02-9-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4519443)
huh I must be missing large parts of this summary because I didn't see a read on me/charu

I assume you think charu's town given you're appealing to him not to lynch you?

well you missed the part where i said i wasn't talking about you or charu in that part and also the part where i thought that it was a good chance t/t