Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Icee's First Ever ULTIMATE Division Tourney (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=101342)

Plan_Bsk81127 10-13-2008 04:16 PM

Re: Icee's First Ever ULTIMATE Division Tourney

In. Would be nice to be in advanced. :) I got to place the top 8 in a tourn at some point in this div. XD

tupacodaman 10-13-2008 04:46 PM

In for advanced

BarberFloyd 10-13-2008 04:51 PM

in
intermediate.

iceefudgesickle 10-13-2008 04:59 PM

Updated to include all signups, and I added Club and AIM Anthem to the no-pick list, I overlooked them.

nekomewmew 10-13-2008 05:10 PM

I'm In in Advanced... Maybe Master but I only got 1 AAA on a VC song (Mou uta Shika ^^). I give 3.000 creds for the tourney ;)

kirjautunut 10-13-2008 05:14 PM

More tournees. im in. :)

BPM_Ultima 10-13-2008 05:18 PM

I'm sorry to say this Icee but I disagree with you not using Hardkore atomic and Club. Those 2 files are synced perfectly and add some difficulty to the higher divisions.

I do agree that you decided to not use revo, crowdpleaser, aim anthem as they are not stepped right. (revo is off and crowdpleaser's trill is not right either)

kjwkjw 10-13-2008 05:22 PM

In, either intermediate or advanced. You decide. =)

iceefudgesickle 10-13-2008 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BPM_Ultima (Post 2839686)
I'm sorry to say this Icee but I disagree with you not using Hardkore atomic and Club. Those 2 files are synced perfectly and add some difficulty to the higher divisions.

I do agree that you decided to not use revo, crowdpleaser, aim anthem as they are not stepped right. (revo is off and crowdpleaser's trill is not right either)

The two files are synced perfectly - that isn't the issue. Whether or not you can do well on Club is entirely (and I mean ENTIRELY) dependent upon whether you can execute jacks well or not, and Hardkore Atomic is for the most part the same way (though you need to still be very good at other stuff because it isn't just jacks). I want to pick more well-rounded songs.

There are plenty of incredibly challenging songs that require more than just jack skill that I can throw at the Legend division. For instance, Solar Eclipse, Integraation, Ketzarku Mozgarlom, Holy Orders, Little God Channel, One Minute Waltz (don't worry I'm not going to pick it), Grand Galop Chromatique, just to name ones I can think of off the top of my head. That's more than enough for one tournament.

EBAJJF 10-13-2008 05:37 PM

Hey Icee. I'm in. You know where to put me. :).

TheRapingDragon 10-13-2008 05:50 PM

Sure, I need more reasons to play FFR again. Stick me in intermediate as that's what I'm in for the unofficial tournament run by Phynx and I'm still around there to be honest.

Azafreak 10-13-2008 05:53 PM

In! In the same division of TopherYohh plzzzz :O :O

iceefudgesickle 10-13-2008 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azafreak (Post 2839755)
In! In the same division of TopherYohh plzzzz :O :O

You have far more AAAs including Novo Mundo, TopherYohh seems much more fitting in Intermediate/Advanced, you definitely seem like an Expert divisioner to me.

STD_Sappy 10-13-2008 06:03 PM

In.

STD_Sappy 10-13-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

It'll make the tourney way too stressful. Kthx.

~Zero~ 10-13-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

I would have to agree with this. Club and Hardkore Atomic are perfectly synced and you have to take into account that people in "Legends" should be able to jack quite easily.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceefudgesickle (Post 2839706)
The two files are synced perfectly - that isn't the issue. Whether or not you can do well on Club is entirely (and I mean ENTIRELY) dependent upon whether you can execute jacks well or not, and Hardkore Atomic is for the most part the same way (though you need to still be very good at other stuff because it isn't just jacks). I want to pick more well-rounded songs.

There are plenty of incredibly challenging songs that require more than just jack skill that I can throw at the Legend division. For instance, Solar Eclipse, Integraation, Ketzarku Mozgarlom, Holy Orders, Little God Channel, One Minute Waltz (don't worry I'm not going to pick it), Grand Galop Chromatique, just to name ones I can think of off the top of my head. That's more than enough for one tournament.

Whether or not you can do well on Solar Eclipse is entirely dependent upon how fast you are. Those streams in Solar are killer so if myself was put against someone like MrRubix (who is a lot faster) i would surely lose just because his speed is much greater than mine.

If you want this to be well rounded in my opinion it would be better to put Hardkore Atomic in instead of something like Solar

bballa48 10-13-2008 06:28 PM

advanced please

iceefudgesickle 10-13-2008 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Zero~ (Post 2839797)
Whether or not you can do well on Solar Eclipse is entirely dependent upon how fast you are. Those streams in Solar are killer so if myself was put against someone like MrRubix (who is a lot faster) i would surely lose just because his speed is much greater than mine.

If you want this to be well rounded in my opinion it would be better to put Hardkore Atomic in instead of something like Solar

Well, you have a point. I'm not picking Solar Eclipse anyways, so that's the end of that.

nois-or-e 10-13-2008 08:11 PM

In for beginner, thanks mate :p

TSB_[DogPoop] 10-13-2008 08:16 PM

im in!