Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   [Contest] FFR Perfect Project: Revival (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115145)

Plan_Bsk81127 11-10-2010 07:05 PM

Re: FFR Perfect Project

Calm down dude, this isnt something that has to be completed in a week, let the videos come in over time, there are like 800+ files to do, this will be going on for awhile, just because nobody is doing FMO's off the bat doesnt mean you have to freak out and think this is a waste.

leonid 11-10-2010 07:25 PM

wow man calm down my GPA is much more important than recording myself smashing arrows accurately.

(i.e. I'll get on doing some hard stuff after finishing an exam on Friday)

Izzy 11-10-2010 07:26 PM

Well if there are any medium/easy difficulty fmo's left by the time I get to a camera I'll be sure to do those.

justin_ator 11-10-2010 07:34 PM

I'll get vRofl. oh wait. Rubix should have that done shortly.

leonid 11-10-2010 07:38 PM

Also, if you really think my 1's vids stole the chance for newer players to contribute to this project, you are kind of dumb. Have them do lvl2's xdddddd

MrMagic5239 11-10-2010 07:55 PM

Bix should AAA MIHC

and send it in

did I really just say that?

The5thMoon 11-11-2010 12:23 AM

Sent in Mou blah blah and Kakke Echo

Patashu 11-11-2010 05:30 AM

planet karma aaa. dang

DossarLX ODI 11-11-2010 10:34 AM

Got One Minute Waltz and Saddest, OMW is on mirror though.

I'll try getting them to you ASAP :cool:

customstuff 11-11-2010 10:35 AM

I might be able to do Frictional Nevada...eventually...on mirror...

DossarLX ODI 11-11-2010 11:23 AM

Just sent Saddest RMX AAA, One Minute waltz will have to wait a little because my upload speed just dropped to zero.

Edit: Just sent One Minute Waltz :twisted:

ps. ring finger and pinky xd

Vanilla Mnm 11-11-2010 01:07 PM

someone do k8107 please

MrRubix 11-11-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 (Post 3340645)
If no one is going to bother doing FMOs/FGOs I'm just gonna forget I even bothered to help with this. I'm sorry, but there isn't to many people who can AAA those on cam, and the ones who can would rather do piss easy **** and it's rather ****ing annoying.

eesh, calm down a bit. It doesn't really matter WHO plays the level 1 files because *anyone* can AAA them with a slap of a cock. AAA'ing FGO's on cam is a huge pain in the ass and is time-consuming.

DossarLX ODI 11-11-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrRubix (Post 3341106)
AAA'ing FGO's on cam is a huge pain in the ass and is time-consuming.

This, I was thinking about doing rage template but it's really easy to get a good on any part of that file. At least I got OMW and Saddest though.

If someone that can AAA the hard files happens to choose a low level file, then.... TOO BAD! LOL! There are still a crapload more files that are just as easy - 5.1.1 hasn't been done yet, etc.

The-Persian-King 11-11-2010 04:18 PM

I just AAA'd Power with my cock, thanks for the idea Rubix

Etylukah 11-11-2010 08:37 PM

Hello there, i don't have the cam but i do have the micro part and you can also hear keytaps which is very useful to give yourself an idea of how exactly i was hitting keys etc. but since i'm using CamStudio and not the real deal i'd like to know if it could still be acceptable. It's fairly high quality(to see notes vs keytaps) too and decent size. I'm probably not playing any 11+ too so, showing hands shouldn't exactly completely matters but that's up to you.

Edit:

I got:

9 Inside the Fire[FFR Chart] AAA on vid, will probably get a lot more if you're fine with it. Status: (Upload Done)
9 Distant Land AAA on vid. Status: (Waiting for confirmation about vids with CamStudio)
6 Legend of Zelda Remix AAA on vid. Status: (Waiting for confirmation about vids with CamStudio)

Patashu 11-11-2010 08:40 PM

I would accept high quality output of screen + keytaps but that's just me

I mean a bunch of the vids up don't show fingers

Izzy 11-11-2010 09:10 PM

I'll try making just 1 high quality screencap plus keytap recording for now and see how it comes out. Later once I have a video camera I'll show my fingers since I think that is a fun part of the video.

MrMagic5239 11-11-2010 09:19 PM

You'll have to ask Rubix and such if they are okay with it. I'm just here to help upload videos.

Vanilla Mnm 11-11-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etylukah (Post 3341477)
Hello there, i don't have the cam but i do have the micro part and you can also hear keytaps which is very useful to give yourself an idea of how exactly i was hitting keys etc. but since i'm using CamStudio and not the real deal i'd like to know if it could still be acceptable. It's fairly high quality(to see notes vs keytaps) too and decent size. I'm probably not playing any 11+ too so, showing hands shouldn't exactly completely matters but that's up to you.

Edit:

I got:

9 Inside the Fire[FFR Chart] AAA on vid, will probably get a lot more if you're fine with it. Status: (Currently Uploading)
9 Distant Land AAA on vid. Status: (Waiting for confirmation about vids with CamStudio)
6 Legend of Zelda Remix AAA on vid. Status: (Waiting for confirmation about vids with CamStudio)

do you still play with 1.0x speed?