Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   James May's Ye Semi-Olde Fashioned Stepmania Tournament [Canceled] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145905)

James May 12-11-2017 05:23 PM

Re: James May's Ye Semi-Olde Fashioned Stepmania Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4601054)
It really doesn't matter. In the end a 19 could face a 29, so I don't see the big deal. We're in the same division, because there's only one.

That what I imagined as well but having to find out from someone not in the tourney mention that to me has me very confused to say the least.

blindreper1179 12-11-2017 09:44 PM

also, I sliced my finger today at work, I don't know if I'll be able to play next week. At least well. lol

James May 12-11-2017 11:11 PM

I just got home from work. Apologies for the delay, I'll set the brackets tomorrow. Work was swamped and had to stay, essentially almost doing a double shift.

James May 12-12-2017 02:54 PM

Hey guys,

Something came up. My mother's in the hospital. I need someone to take over for me, at least until everything is sorted out on my end in regards to my mother's health. Going to go on with the current brackets unless someone wants to make a brand new bracket for the tourney. Sorry for all of this mix-up and confusion guys. This will probably be the last time I would host anything.

Cheers,
James May

PhantomPuppy 12-12-2017 04:30 PM

hope everything is okay over there. you take care of life first man. nobody here is gonna get mad at you for looking after your mom.

DourGent 12-12-2017 05:45 PM

Take all the time you need man, to echo what phantom said, no one will get mad at you for taking care of your mother.

Hope she recovers from whatever's happened :)

James May 12-12-2017 08:03 PM

Thanks guys, I just got back from the hospital and she's pulling through thankfully. If you are curious on what happened, PM me on here or in Discord so I won't flood up the thread in here. So, I do have someone taking over the tourney but it won't be on FFR. I'll be cancelling the tourney on here and returning all credits that were donated to me. I'm glad that you guys stuck around, and hopefully I can at least see this tournament run all the way through the end. Until then, see you guys.

Cheers,
James May

Edit: Credits have been returned to those who donated, can a mod lock thread?